Alright Sup Forums i need some advice...

Alright Sup Forums i need some advice, my girlfriend and i are argueing a fair bit just over petty shit we've been dating for about 5 months now and i really dont want to lose her but she says if we keep arguing shes going to leave me. Help?
Pic related, its her.

How often do you see each other? Both of you need some personal time.

Also, post more pls

idk m8, say shit about being sorry and let her win the arguments for a bit

Most weekends and sometimes after school (we go to different schools

Literally just say "you're right" and she will marry you. Women always apparently want to be right. Also more ass pics please fam

The fuck? Then let her leave you lol. If someone in a relationship uses " I'm going to leave you " as leverage then it's already over. You don't say that unless you just don't care about them anymore.

Don't argue with her, just either make a joke or ignore her if she says things you disagree with. Act like you're above her shit, and she's not even worth arguing with. Girls love that

Then what do you fight about? Maybe its just not meant to be.

pretty much this. did it for 6 years and it always worked

>underage b&
sage

i really want to fuck your gf. moar?

Just ass fuck her one last time then break up with her the next day when she can't sit down.

this.

Don't let her get in control of the relationship. Be a fucking man

don't post logic on here

damn you cant leave that ass. i really want to lick her asshole. any asshole pics?

Nah bro no gooty hole pics

how often does she send these? If she does super slutty shit like this even after you just fucked her all weekend shes probably just a huge whore and looking for an excuse to break up. especially if you argue about stupid dumb shit. Shes probably cheating on you with the superior male. Pic related

what a pity...maybe face or tits?

she is just...perfect

Leave her first. A good relationship does not need ultimatums like that. It is the last resorts of the weak.

fuck dude...other guys would pay thousands of dollars just to fuck a body like that ONE time. you cant leave that. say sorry to her and tell her shes right. doesnt matter if youre "not a man". at least you fuck her. unlike all those virgins here giving you "help"

>"go to diffrent schools"
>post her nudes

Enjoy that cp ban and fbi party van

Go fuck yourself you dusty nigger

Jezus you're mad!