What are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts?

It's warm today, slight breeze. Over all, not too bad. I look forward to cooler weather.

Thinking if im gonna unpack after my move or chill with some games,

I have been thinking of a new approach to differential equations the way synthetic energy always dieses designated matter into unearned bearings.

Been debating running for local or state office in 2020

>angry boner

I need to stop masturbating so much. Also save the elephants

it's coming right for us!

rest in peace to my nigga giraffe

She's a cunt, also I wanna see what panties she's wearing

its nice of her that she is protecting that giraffe while it sleeps

Not gonna let this thread go the way you want OP, not gonna give you the satisfaction

That England is a decaying hell hole of a country & people that kill for sport are the product of parents who were probably cousins

Shut up faggot

found the vegan

My thoughts are that there are too much blood in my alcohol system. Need to go grab a drink.... Or 10.

definitely not a vegan dipshit

why don't you shut up, faggot

I could use some vacation. The weekends not enough.

Shoot stray/pet/feral cats all the time that come onto my property.

pests are pests :/

I support trophy hunting - trophy hunting injects money into poor economies, and spreads valuable information about rare and endangered animals that we hunt.

another cat I took, with a .22lr. from 100 yards, at dusk.

do you do it just because they're pests or do you also find it a bit fun?

I'm jelly
All I get to shoot are boars and deer.

I've been walking 5 days a week to get healthier, but I think I might start running. I also think I'll wash my car today.

If you closely look at the vegetation, you see that the giraffes have killed all the trees. Weeding the system to balance is a common thing that is done in every country. You shoot bears and wolves near towns. You plant trees after a fire. You are setting in birds of prey if you have too much rabbits. You are killing toads if you live in Australia.

Whatd you aim 12 inches high??

think im gonna beat off to her facebook pics

Mine?

"So what?"

who kills a rhino? she should be locked up for that!

a)trophy hunting does not inject money into poor economies, in the net. It may initially, but unfortunatly a lot of people want to trophy hunt, and it rapidly depletes the population of animals in that area, so now not only are there no animals to hunt, that ecosystem is threatened to collapse, and any tourism that was there will dry up. It's already happened in africa, which is why they now have zones that protect the animals. Without that protection, lions/rinos/elephants would be something that only existed in zoos and books.

b) shooting cats is counter productive if you want to get rid of pests. worked for a pest control place for a while and having feral cats keeps away mice/other small rodents. obviously too many cats is a problem though.

That was a quickscope or a noscope?

i would fuck her so hard

Sure if the country is not actively monitoring the population of the trophy animals and hunters are allowed to hunt without any control. Elephants and Rhinos are hunted down for "medical properties" of the trophies you get from them, but niggers are gonna nig.

360 no scope last bullet kill.

doesnt only happen in africa, happened in north america too, thats why theres like what 10 buffalo in the wild today. humans tend to be terrible at taking care of populations of animals

Tttttttriggerd!!!

I think that giraffe deserved it. Look...it's nigger lipping the dirt!!

Nope. I read a report about it because one of our politicians was in the news with this. Trophy hunt brings in tenthousands of dollars plus spendings while doing the hunt. The hunter is not allowed to shoot anything on sight but to shoot ONE single animal that is designated beforehand (every lion or whatever is registered!). He has a local ranger in tow to check what the hunter is really doing. Keep in mind that animals have a complicated social system. E.g. a male lion that comes of age is being driven out of the group or even killed by the alpha male. Shooting the beta doesnt hurt the fauna.

The article compared the funds brought in by foundations like the WWF. To bring in the same amount of money, they have to wait months, when not even a year.

can someone replace the girl the ylyl banana plz ill love you

I forgot to add that the real problems are not the registered hunters but the poachers.

While I can't speak for nig nogs and amerifags, I hunt in Easter Europe and we have strict hunting regulations here. And thanks to that there is no problem with lack of wild life.

you retard. rhinos went extinct millions of years ago.