QUICKLY Sup Forums

QUICKLY Sup Forums
Should I go for a burger or a burrito? I can't decide and about to go out pls help
have anzu as thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burger you American fuck face

who is this little bitch ?

she looks sweet I wish I could smell her feet

not this sandnigger girl again

im not american though
anzu is not for lewd

You are now, so go get a god damn Burger, it's lunch time.

get that "whopperito" thing and have both at once.

then kys.

burger it is thank for your assistance

Always a burrito over a burger.

>Burger
but it has to be a good one don't eat shit

borrito

I can't wait for him to turn it 18.

She's super pale with blue eyes and light brown hair. Likely much whiter than you are.

So basically like any other bitch, she likes to be manhandled.

Pretty sure she's being womanhandled there.

That was a girl but yeah its still weird

>she

Anzu is a Turkish teenage boy.

This is a guy with a penis m8's for any new fags

real ladies go for the curry, will keep you thin

burgers are for fat people and the burrito will make your asshole too messy for butt sex

More like rad as fuck. Anzu needs to do more face-abuse videos.

Obvious troll is obvious. (Well, hopefully you guys are trolling, anyway, and not among those weird fags who go into every thread they can telling people cute girls are guys in an effort to drum up sincere but misguided interest in traps.)

No troll. It really is a guy. You can tell from his videos.

boy or girl I wouldn't mind

I want to fill her/his anus and smell her/his feet

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI

Scroll to 0:17. Pretty sure you are just trolling, though, since your emphasis seems to be more on making anons grossed with themselves for allegedly fapping to a dude, rather than reiterating that they allegedly felt attraction to a dude, so all's well and good.

honestly still probably a better fuck the the vanilla american land whale

Bruh, do you know how traps work? It's a boy that thinks he's a girl. Do you think "mind your pronouns" is just something we joke about? They are mentally ill. They really believe they are female.

Eh, I mean I know I'm just troll feeding at this point, but she's a girl for sure. Sup Forums will just tell you that about any hot bitch who wears too much make up, with bonus points if many lonely anons have unironically made said bitch their waifu. There's no amount of whatever weird shit traps pump into themselves that will give them obviously female hands/throat and that neotenous facial structure, not to mention her voice, no actual reason to assume she's a boy (inb4 that one twatter cap, which is obviously just her jokingly pointing out that she's kind of "meh" looking without make up), and the fact she looks/sounds like a girl in every piece of media she's pumped out, whereas traps have to struggle to look passable here and there and could never pull that shit off. There's never been a shred of legitimate doubt about her sex, trolling and trapmongering aside. If people want to believe that, it's their loss, she's good fap material.

I'm back and got a delicious burger with me thx again
and anzu is definitely a girl (boy)

She sounds like a guy talking high

Nah.

>another "i swear it's a girl"

404 dick not found

you faggots

Look at the inseam of those pants, retard. It's a good 2 to 3 inches lower than his crotch. Plus, primo shot of his man hands

yeah you just love searching for the dick.
that says a lot about you faggot

>you can tell the difference between a man and woman
>you must be gay

Try harder.