Parents want to take me with them to Japan the thing is that I'm 20 years old is it still normal at my age to go on...

Parents want to take me with them to Japan the thing is that I'm 20 years old is it still normal at my age to go on vacation with parents?

it is like you are deaf or just fucking stupid or something

It looks less autistic if you're not autistic. Or if any siblings come along.

He's a beta desperate for validation. Probably even gives approval to get approval.

don't have siblings user I'm like 80% sure I'm not autistic

I'm never going to have a chance to visit Japan unless i hit the lotto. Fuck you for being such an entitled shit that you think traveling to another country would be lame because your parents are there. I hope you decide not to go so you can regret it.

Sounds awful, let me go in your place

Free holiday, you don't have to spend every minute with them.

You should go, it'll make them happy and you never know how long you have left to spend with your parents, especially if you don't reply to this post and your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

ungrateful pos

Actually you don't have to be not autistic, as long as you are at least semi attractive, no one will give a shit.

It's not unheard of, you should go if they're willing to foot the bill. It's a chance to see someplace new and have a good experience with your parents before life completely beats the fuck out of you.

>not enjoying an awesome holiday because you're worried what others will think of you

Massive faggot, you'll fit right in, in Japan.

It really depends on the context, but in any case I assume it's a free ride to experience a different country which otherwise would be very expensive.

If you can do you own thing and explore without being around your parents 24/7, power to you bro. Hope you have a great time.

Are you paying anything towards it?

nope

I would fly with them anywhere. Enjoy them. They'll die someday.

If you're going to fucking Japan then yes. Gotta get in on that shit bro.

Fck

You love your parents? Then go. Spend time with them. They won't be there forever

My thoughts exactly.