I am going getting inked which one should i get Sup Forums ?

I am going getting inked which one should i get Sup Forums ?

neither

Foff

neither, you're going to regret getting such a shitty tattoo down the road if you do it

if you care about your life more than a couple years ahead of you, go with neither.

>I am going to a tattoo parlor to get branded as an autist for life. Which autism badge should I get Sup Forums?

What's that suppose to mean ?

middle one

first ones cheaper and classic

Nothing wrong with getting cartoon characters your like if you can hide it with a dress shirt and slacks

right one. Feels ALOT more like Toryamas style.
Is the left even made by him? Dont think so.

You guys seem pretty salty about a guy going out and doing what he wants...nothing new I guess. I'd go for the right. Less lighting and shit.

Vegeta x goku

Thanks dude it's going to be on my upper leg

Second one. The anatomy on the first one (specially the hair and the face) are kinda... Off.

Hitler. Get a tattoo of the Furher instead. Preferably one with a sick ass bird. Damn son, that'd be SICKKKKKK!!!!!! xDDDD

OP, don't get either of those. If you want a DBZ reference get one of the sigils from Goku's outfit. If you want something specific to Vegeta get either pic related or a quote or something.

You know what would be cool? "Bad Man" across your back like his t-shirt in that one episode.

Agree with this guy, I mean an illustration of Vegeta by himself is kinda, eh, boring? Give it some spazazz, more design to it.

Nah man i am getting the whole thing

Thanks for the advice

If I ever got an anime or manga tattoo, I'd get the Berserk brand. What would you faggots get?

Maybe the Dishonored thing on the back of your hand would be cool, or perhaps the Ouroboros from FMA.

Like this

How gay are you lol

I agree. It's honestly kind of embarassing to tattoo a cartoon character on your body for the rest of your life. A quote or a sigil on the other hand, it's discreet enough.

If I get dubs you have to get a Hitler tatoo instead.

How about this guys ?

Aside from the fact that.. It's fucking Vegeta you'll be permanently ingraining in your skin... You weeaboo fuck. Go with the right one.

Tacos across your chest if you're a real man

No

That's pretty sweet actually.

Neither, but the right one is better

First one. I think it'll turn out good. Post pics afterwards.

Don't get tatoos

I like the right with the lefts armor

The right has Vegeta's true demeanor

Get Piccolo's arm inked on you dick and then get you dick circumcised.

Neither, those are both shit. Learn about art, pic related.

Yup what this guy said

Vegeta never cared about those Dragon Anal beads.

that tattoo is keeping the true quality of the anime

to look at while you jerk off?

Yeah, mang, just get "It's over 9000!!!" tattooed on your bicep or something.

Except the entire Frieza saga...

Either way youll never get laid agian. Faggots choice.

This one

/thread

Piccolo doesn't have a dick.

Piccolo is a plant species. This gif isn't cannon.

The one on the right.

DR. PICCOLO DAILY DOSE

Do both, one on each side of your butt. Grills Will love it

most people thinking the one on the right is better, the anatomy on the left ones right shoulder all fucked up, and its head is too big

Get "FAGGOT" written in block letters across your head instead.
Same message

You could always get "BADMAN" across your back, or like a tramp stamp or something?

this is an awesome guide and all, but people have been getting tattoos forever. Thomas Edison had a tattoo. They're not for people "who lived outside of the boundaries of mainstream societies."

One on each arm. then have one ringed with the words "Pussy Destroyer" and the other ringed with "poon master".

Then full chest Naruto. I suggest this.

Neither of them are you dumb fuck

He had a lightbulb on his arm, right?

just don't

First off, don't call it "getting inked"

Second, neither of them.

/thread

Five dice pips on his left arm.

Super vegeta was always my favorite

Neither, pick a better pic of vegeta

Suggestion ?

Like mine yes?

Cool, do Thomas Edison did time in prison? He was a leader of the Lights Out Gang.
Don't fuck with those guys, they're loco.

top zozzek

Prefer crossed hands

Consider getting a rope and shooting yourself in the head, weaboo faggot

Edgy

Le you sure showed him! /s
#BackToReddit

Both of those would be extremely autistic tattoos

get a tat of ryuk from death note

Quite cringe tats imo