I would fuck her without hesitation if ever given a chance, and so would every user here on Sup Forums...

I would fuck her without hesitation if ever given a chance, and so would every user here on Sup Forums. Same thing for that other iCarly girl. Would anybody say 'no'?

k

i've fucked fruit dude. so yes, i'd fuck her.

not all heros wear capes. well done.

wasn't she dating like a big ass nigga or something?

no it was a nigger

Wonder how many dicks she has sucked?

Would that be of any importance?

Not really just wondering..

>Wake up early its 4pm
>Dont smell tendies in the air.
>I waddle to my door around the piss bottles.
>Start slamming my head into the wall and screaming TENDIES TENDIES I WANT TENDIES
>Slut bitch Mommy slowly opens the door to my lair
>With tears in her eyes she slides in my tendies and juice-box.
>I tell her iCarly is on later so she better prepare the highest luxary goodboypoints can buy
>I make my way back to my bed exhausted from my journey across the room and back i rest
>my diaper seems almost full ill need a change before the big event later
>pondering what is going to happen in tonights episode i drift into slumber my little pony playing in the background
>I am awoken to mommy cleaning my piss jars up i tell her i need a diaper change aswell she nods with a look of disgust on her face
>Soon iCarly will be on the grand event
>The theme songs starts playing i scream at mommy to hurry or ill murder her and feed her to our dog buttersnout
>Mommy enters my room she is dressed in appropriate apperal plaid shorts converss sneekers and a hoodie her hair dyed the perfect shade of blonde.
>Now my Good boy favorite boy reward rivaled only by tendies and juice boxes begins
>I wait for a scene with sam in it my favorite iCarly character she is the best i then have mommy do her special service to me and pretend its sam
>i came five times tonight it was the best i finish by blowing on sams i mean mommy butt and tell that dirty slut to go make me SOME FUCKING TENDIES
>she starts walking away when a sight i never witnessed before appears before my eyes SAM IN A BIKINI JUST SHOWED ON AIR OMG
>With a speed of achilles i move like a lion and grab mommy before she makes it out of my lair
>I throw her on my computer desk and did adult things too her more then i ever thought i could
>when im finally finished mommy isnt moving
>iCarly is over i lay down and start watching adventure time
>covered in my special sauce mommy starts crying
>i tell her GO GET ME FUCKING TENDIES

I would not fuck her, she was with that huge nigger before...

fucking her would be like throwing a sausage down a hospital corridor.

hu dat

Ok then, good sir, in my mind I guess max 15 sucked, and maybe three inside. She ain't no slut, you see.

Gonna fap to celeb of your choice on kik
Hardguy_11198

File name, uhhh?

Sounds reasonable that reminds me anyone have that Gif of her eating a popsicle?

yeah but one of those inside was that enormous black man who has loosened her pussy and ass beyond all recognition.

Thank me later.

Could possibly be. But words are that she never let him inside, that it was a short fling most for paparazzis, and that it ended the next day or the day after. But I can be wrong.

Girls into bestiality is a huge turn off for me

Who'd want a girl who had degraded herself by sleeping with a worthless nigger?

Never seen this pic before. Thanks user.

Mudshark = dead to me.

This makes me penis hard.

I too would let her have sex with me

This post is funny. Yeah I'm a nigger however I am actually worth more than you can ever achieve in your lifetime. Oh and my wife is white. Sucks to be you user. Hope you have a nice day.

i heard she only does anal. She is saving her virginity for marriage.

if that is true, then I might consider sex with her. Her asshole would have been ruined by that nigger but her pussy might still be enjoyable.

I want to believe

Did everybody just glance over this as if it were nothing?

got any pics of that?

but your still a nigger... and your wife being white... i completely understand that LaVonte... Nobody wants to marry a nigger if you have other options. Well Done!

Ha ha ha ha. I copied this pic, turned one of them around, and put them together for trying to have it as a desktop pic. It ended up with some strand niggerass in the middle of the pic. So no desktop pic...

strange *

kek

I wouldn't I have a girlfriend.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to.

i would fuck her too, man...

Did you microwave it first?

My first sexual experience was with a lukewarm orange.

fucking idiot

Fucking newfag

This her?

How exactly am I an idiot?

She'd probably be a worse fuck than my girlfriend. I also don't put celebrities on pedestals.

is this cp?

you are cp

No one cares about your sob story, your an idiot for thinking anyone cares.

No its a fake

i like a' da penis?

Sob story? I'm saying my girlfriend would be a better fuck than this 6/10 you're all drooling over because she was on nickelodeon or some shit lmfao

So you gotta short dick?

From who?

your gf is more like a 5/10, 1 for every finger lmao

You keep trying to force feed us this crap about your gf like if anyone really cared on an anonymous website.
Sounds like a sob story to Mr. Your gf could be autistic for all I know, might be the case since he/she has to put up with you.

That lucky old man fucked them in their prime. I envy him so much.

I dont know about the other one, but defo your pic related

>Same thing for that other iCarly girl.
Just go to frat parties at USC. Word is she is a coked out slut.