Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol

>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol

>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?

>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?

>and click the post number you use for replying

Get thread activated.

>new feature
fucking newfags

oldfags don't make stupid threads

sage

No you lie op

If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

> (OP)
> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
> >Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>
>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:05:41 No.701385290▶
> (OP)
> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385339▶
>
> >>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
> >>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>
>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385340▶
> (OP)
>>>

>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

noko/sage/reported/told your mom/send e-mail to FBI/ happy ban faggot

>omething new about this site lol
>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a
Ohhh.... Wait ??

Sage faggot

Retard alert

>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:04:31 No.701385199▶
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:12 No.701385248▶
> (OP)
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:41 No.701385290▶
> (OP)
>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:06:09 No.701385339▶
>
>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>>I am fucking retarded for not knowing this already.

> (OP)
>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:04:31 No.701385199▶
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:12 No.701385248▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:41 No.701385290▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>>
>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>
>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

> (You)
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:04:31 No.701385199▶
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:12 No.701385248▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:41 No.701385290▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>>
>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>
>> (You)
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:04:31 No.701385199▶
>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:12 No.701385248▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:41 No.701385290▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>>>>
>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>>>
>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>
>>
>>> (You)
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:04:31 No.701385199▶
>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:12 No.701385248▶
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:05:41 No.701385290▶
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>>>>>
>>>>> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)12:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>>>>>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

>
>> (OP) (OP)
>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>> >Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> >If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> >Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>
>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:05:41 No.701385290▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already?
>>>>
>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>
>> >>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> >>>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> >>>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>
>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385340▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>>>

>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

Yes, you are. I thought everyone knew that

Kek

>(OP)

oldfag since 2011 here and I did not know this thanks a lot Sup Forumsro

let's see

>something new about this site lol
>If you highlight text

>let's see

What's up

>
>>
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replyinghe highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Once 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>> >If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>> >Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:05:41 No.701385290▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>> >>Am I fucded for not knowing this already?
>>>>>
>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>>
>>> >>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I found out something new about this site lol
>>> >>>If you highlight text on a post (for example mlick the post number you use for replyine highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>> >>>Am I fucking retarded forknowing tis already? Or is this a new feature
>>> >>Oldfag here s2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>> >>If yhlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highed text will come up greentexyou.
>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>
>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385340▶
>>> (OP) (OP) (
>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I jusound out something new about this site lol
>>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the pt number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knoeady? Or is this a neeature
>>>>>

this am coolio eheh
din t know about this featuree

thhank you originil postar (OP)
this wil be usevull

ALL THE GREENS ARE MAKING ME SICK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.

Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature

You're literally retarded.
This is old news, and has been around since the get go.
It isn't our fault some people are too retarded to figure out site features.

>
>>
>>>
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replyinghe highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Once 2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>> >If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>> >Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:05:41 No.701385290▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>> >>Am I fucded for not knowing this already?
>>>>>>
>>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385339▶
>>>>
>>>> >>>Oldfag here since 2009.. I found out something new about this site lol
>>>> >>>If you highlight text on a post (for example mlick the post number you use for replyine highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>> >>>Am I fucking retarded forknowing tis already? Or is this a new feature
>>>> >>Oldfag here s2009.. I just found out something new about this site lol
>>>> >>If yhlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the post number you use for replying.. the highed text will come up greentexyou.
>>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knowing this already? Or is this a new feature
>>>>>>
>>>>Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:06:09 No.701385340▶
>>>> (OP) (OP) (
>>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I jusound out something new about this site lol
>>>> >>If you highlight text on a post (for example my post) and click the pt number you use for replying.. the highlighted text will come up greentexted for you.
>>>> >>Am I fucking retarded for not knoeady? Or is this a neeature
>>>>>>

>thiss ams cooollio eheheh
>din '' t knowings ab0ut thiss featurRee
>(thhanks your originiL porstar (OP))
>thiss wil(smith) b3 USAvull

fixed that for me

>You're literally retarded.
>This is old news, and has been around since the get go.
>It isn't our fault some people are too retarded to figure out site features.

>us 08/27/16(Sat)18:57:31 No.701389513▶
>File: 1472022663661.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)
> (OP)
>You're literally retarded.
>This is old news, and has been around since the get go.
>It isn't our fault some people are too retarded to figure out site features.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:58:03 No.701389550▶
>File: 1471724993222.jpg (39 KB, 432x429)
>>>
> Anonymous 08/27/16(Sat)18:58:30 No.701389595▶
> (You)
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>> >>Oldfag here since 2009.. I just found

(You)
>thiss ams cooollio eheheh
>din '' t knowings ab0ut thiss featurRee
>(thhanks your originiL porstar (OP))
>thiss wil(smith) b3 USAvull

fixed that for me

>fucking retarded

They had it up on the Sup Forums beta test site a while ago.