Will experience LSD for the first time next week

will experience LSD for the first time next week

what conditions do you recommend ? (place, music, time of day)

one of my friends is afraid of jumping off the window, is it really possible or is it just a myth ?

any tips ?

also tripping experiences thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXiacmorYHk
youtube.com/watch?v=5qnU6mMTXTg
youtube.com/watch?v=0U0RAJd9t6s
youtube.com/watch?v=hpq943cwiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=nvRIHwSLcuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, it is impossible to jump out of a window.

Back at it again with the trip threads

have a sober friend be a spotter to make sure nothing bad happens to you.

Do it in the forest, don't go to some weird place with someone who has an RGB lamp.

i recommand outside
with nice friends and at night

Google this then
Teen jumps to his death after $1.50 drug hit

do you have control on your body ?

also can you trip laying on a bed ? or is it better to do something while tripping ? like playing music or something like this

he was probably upset about how shitty his drugs were

isn't tripping outside dangerous ?

in my city there are cops everywhere in the streets past midnight

also none of us can host us, so i guess we don't have much choice

no you lose complete control over your body and just kinda watch it interacting from the outside, so yeah, you cant stop your body when it decides to jump out a window. have fun tripping :)

>buys drugs for $1.50
>is genuinly thinking it will be the stuff other people sell for $5-10

i've dropped acid about 5 times now, i love it and hate it. there is no way to sum it up by saying its this or that. it is what it is. aslong as you a reasonable amount, you will still have full controle of your self, and dont need to be afraid of doing stupid things because you'll be able to decide wether something is stupid or not.

first thing you should do is get rid of all your preconceived notions about what you think should happen because probably not going to happen. things will effect you in completely random ways- for instance, on one occasion i watched an episode of the walking dead at the heigh of a trip- the episode it self didnt bother me, but the end of the episode, or more specificly, the fact that the episode ended felt like it was going to drive me to the point of insanity and i had to quickly switch to another show (futureama). expect to overanalize points of your life and find new meanings in them, these meanings may be completely unrelated to the original situation, they may not even make sence, they may be completely illogical, but at the time they will make absolute sence to you. buy some booze for afterwards because you wont be able to sleep and you'll realy want to, so you'll need some way to sedate your self.

the best advice i can give you- there is no good trip and there is no bad trip. there is only the trip you have.

yes a little, in nature, far from civilisation is better

at night in the middle of a dark forest
remember to bring a knife
and torches are for faggots

jumping off the window is more probable with alcohol. dumb ass nigga. listen to good vibes music you like

>place, music, time of day
Outsides (preferably a forest), psytrance and psychedelic rock or something you like to hear when sober, at morning/midday because it will last up to 12 hours.

>is it really possible or is it just a myth ?
This happened once when the CIA gave a person a huge dose of LSD when he didn't even knew, so he freaked out.
Don't worry about that shit.

>any tips ?
Stay calm, think positive, don't take too much, drink enough.

re-rolls

58 57 try again

oh well, lets try for abandoned factory at night
the more levels and machinery the better

whats a reasonable amount ? we have 110 microgram tabs.

i'm about 60kg

does it seem ok ?

When i do LSD i am on top of a mountain and in the forest at night (with friends) i have there a view over Oslo. It is the perfect place to be in there and then. It looks like the city and shit around you is bubbling

when i dropped i took 1 x 240ug the first few times and i was alright- things got a little intence at somepoints but nothing i couldnt bring back under control. the last time i dropped i took 2 x 240 ug, things got pretty fucked at some points, but again i was always able to bring it back under control. i was about 81kg at the time.

It doesn't matter. Unless you're buying straight from the lab, your dealer's mic count is almost always wrong. You can't overdose on real LSD so no worries there. You may have a harder come down if you take way too much. It won't make you have a psychotic break unless you have a family history of serious mental illness.
Source: been doing this for 20 years or so

Check em'

Do it at your own risk, I got HPPD because it was unclean, got my brain chems all mixed up and I now see visuals on a daily basis.
It's lasted for 6 months ;)

if you wanna have an amazing trip, watch Event Horizon while tripping.

>buy some booze for afterwards because you wont be able to sleep and you'll realy want to, so you'll need some way to sedate your self

if i do it in the morning will it be ok ?

yeah i heard of the LSA thing, get it, it shouldn't taste bitter

was it at a high dose ?

A friend of mine died because he was on LSD and his trip commanded him to look his own brain. He revolved his eyes in such a way that he managed to shred the "eye veins" and died of an hemorrhage. LSD is far from safe if you ask me. But you don't really ask me because you already bought your drug.

possible b8, but anyway, are there safer psychotropic drugs ? i heard of shrooms but i don't know much about it

You actually will have good control over your body. As long as you're staying around 200ug and under for your first time you should be good. As far as tripping on a bed, you can. That also depends on how much you take though

Just snort some weed bro

my friend died after injecting 2 marijuana, not touching that shit... EVER

im not sure if doing it in the morning will change the desire to sleep, i've always done it in the afternoon or at night, but i doubt it. LSD dumps your body's store of serotonin which is, in part, responsible for your energy so i dont think it'll mater when you do it, you'll still want to sleep.

Example: in the 80's I had a friend who was a manufacturer who had degrees in organic chemistry. According to his figures, one night we each took around 1200 mics. That was the farthest I have been from home and we were in my living room. We watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and listened to music. The come down was harsh but afterward it was like a bunch of clutter was cleared out of my head.

200 ucg, bought it for 15$

i woud say between 100 and 150 for the first time is fine
i had 250 first time it was rather chaotic
>around the peak me and some friends
>decided to get some more firewood
>as we walked out of the forest i said somthing like
>"i feel so small with the clear sky above me"
>a friend look up und said "yeah so true"
>as he starded to do limbo dance
>friends where out of this world
>i think is was the only one who coud think normal
>some friend said "hey there is a forest" as he waked straight across the street
>i felt like a fucking baby sitter
>the same friend wo waked a cross the street
>said later "hey i think there is a path" as he almost fell into a river
>a other friend had the idea to go buy some food
>it was around 3 am i think
>he said "dude the next store is like 1-2 miles away"
>no stores open around that time
>had to remind him like 3-4 times that the stores are not open
>1-2 hours we where back at the campfire
>no one of the people at the camp fire realised that we where away for 3-4 hours

Well you're supposed to snort it, not inject directly into your blood, that's too dank for even the dankest memers here

LSD is very potent, like all hallucinogens you should be out and about in nature or you're wasting it. First time you need a spotter for sure. When it peaks you'll pay attention to every tiniest detail then ....blink you're somewhere else looking the sky... blink you're in the middle of 5 lanes of traffic everyone honking.... prepare ahead of time get a spotter

how old are you?

thanks

seems like a nice trip (for your friends at least)

I cannot imagine when his mother found his corpse.

Try to become gif related

Such baby homos in this thread. Acid won't harm you.

You're on Sup Forums mate how the fuck you gonna tell between good replies from experienced psychonauts and trolling?

Is HPPD even that bad?

A spotter. How fucking hilarious.if you're that paranoid you better stick to warm milk.

This was definitly not LSD.

Shrooms are practically the same, some people even say that LSD is easier to handle.

I got some gel needle point from a friend of mine. I took 3 tabs and I was gone, really sparked my creativity.
My tips are to know your limits, if you feel like you are going to freak out tell someone with you who can help. Since it's your first time dont do anything crazy, just test the waters, dont overdo it.

painted this while I was on the needle point.

Hey OP
I'm pretty much useless at a lot of parts of life but doing psychedelic drugs and keeping my shit together is one of my talents! Here's what you'll need to remember

>WATER!!!
it's easy to lose track of time and get dehydrated especially while tripping outdoors, dehydration can make a good trip go real bad real fast

>avoid tripping late at night (I mean past 1am)
you don't see colors and stuff like how TV depicts it but your eyesight is slightly compromised at huge distances. So if you think you see someone you know at 2am, it's probably not them don't talk to crackhead while tripping.

3. >Bring a game
While waiting for your drugs to kick in bring a game like Magic the gathering or something strategic you enjoy to get your mind thinking inquisitively and positively, it sets you up for a great trip

4. Keep in mind that you are on drugs, but people won't know that just by looking at you so keep your cool. Remember that the feeling won't last forever and no one has ever OD'd on acid so if you start to freak out just remember that you are FINE. as long as you keep calm you'll be fine. Deep breathing counter acts freaking out.

>honorable mention
Idk if there's any merit to this but I've heard from multiple people that alcohol can "Pause" your trip. As in if things are going south knock back a few beers and you'll stop tripping until the booze wears off.

ALERT!! Don't pets or animals while you're on acid.!! It's present in your sweat and comes out your pores and you'll get them tripped out.

>are there safer psychotropic drugs
btw, all drugs are psychotropic. you mean psychedelic drugs

You are overthinking this way too much. Find something fun and constructive to do while you trip and you'll be fine. (Me and my friend literally sat around making those retarded plastic airplanes you can buy for a dollar) its just like being drunk or on any other drug only you get higher as time goes by rather than it wearing off. Don't be such a pussy and you won't ruin your trip. Keep your friend occupied and the last thing he'll wanna do is jump out a window. Have fun user. Its really not as big a deal as you're making it.

When I dropped my first time I just curled up in bed and listened to different trippy music. Because by the Beatles is highly recommended. Have a friend with you, and try not to get scared. If you start to get a bad trip, just beat off. It helps.

I would say around 100µg are a good dose for the first time.

Go for a long walk, bring plenty of water, be sure to eat BEFORE you trip because you're not gonna want to eat the rest of the day.

When you're exhausted from walking or just wanna crash and look at weird shit pop on some adult swim off the air on a big screen and let it warp you.

I feel safer on shoots, but only because it's not man made and Ive never heard of "research chemical mushrooms" lol
You'll probably puke though, it'll be better once you do but you should know: most people yakk

this

thanks

This is very good advice.

I was born in 1964

i can tell apart in most cases, i can see this guy here has good advices

if you haven't done shrooms yet do them first, shrooms a much more conscious and controlled. You don't blink in and out consciousness you are there the hole time and you'll remember more. Taken em hundreds of times, they are my favourite. If you are new to hallucinogens you should still have someone more experienced to help guide you. Not as deep a trip as lsd but definitely more fun and chill.

Its just really fucked up because acid is awesome but we get fed all this bullshit from d.a.r.e. And tv and faggots trying to look cool until we have these fucked up horror stories which completely ruin the experience because you think it might happen to you.

Then you know your LSD. Born in '66. Cheers

in my country (france) people are pretty ok with drugs, i read its the most weed-consuming country in the world (40% of the population have tried at least once)

Cheers!

>LSD is easier to handle.
This, shrooms are great but they're unforgiving if things go South. With lsd you can at least steer it to a good place when you start to have a bad trip.

Contextual jokes are the best for this. I used to have a steering wheel from an old boat, bolted to my wall. If things went south, I'd try to subtly get my friends' attention then grab the wheel and whistle like Steamboat Willie or talk like a pirate. Snaps them out of it, whatever they were just freaking out about disappears when they see you doing something weird. Sometimes I would spin the wheel and everyone would lean like we were really on the water

kek

wasn't that bad, had some nice visuals
i just felt like i was the only adult
i was the youngest, like 15-16 ,oldest one was 17 i think
also after 1-2 year friendship broke up
they just seemed childish

good advice except for the animal part to that has no scientific backing

Same here. Was 17 and friends 19-23. It's stupid to be the youngest and most mature.

stay at home doing stuff you enjoy, have something ready to do next if your mood is changing for the worse

>tfw i just ordered a tab each of DOB and DOM for $1.60

I jumped off a balcony on LSD, kinda..
It makes you weightless and stimulated like you're on meth, you'll know what you are doing

Me and my buddy were tripping and just wanted to jump over the edge cause of the weightless body high. We were like if we jump we will die but it will feel so good. So we hopped it, hung on and pulled ourselves up.

This is pretty common I guess, back in the 70s one of my mom's friends jumped off their roof and broke her leg while they were tripping together

Even if it were present in your sweat your body temperature and the exposure to light and air would destroy the trace amounts available. We absorb and break down LSD, it's too unstable to make it in one system and out another. That being said, you still shouldn't play with pets while tripping. Your energy alone may freak them out, or you may do something that seems normal but actually causes harm to the animal who has no frame of reference for "master is tripping" and thinks you've lost your mind.

>the best advice i can give you- there is no good trip and there is no bad trip. there is only the trip you have.
nicely put user

go for one and a half to 2 tabs tbh, could go for one and take another once you've come up so you know what to expect a bit

>A friend of mine died because he was on LSD and his trip commanded him to look his own brain. He revolved his eyes in such a way that he managed to shred the "eye veins" and died of an hemorrhage. LSD is far from safe if you ask me. But you don't really ask me because you already bought your drug.
>implying this is true

especially when they act like 7 year olds

btw anyone into psytrance?
(i just post some anyway)
youtube.com/watch?v=AXiacmorYHk
youtube.com/watch?v=5qnU6mMTXTg
youtube.com/watch?v=0U0RAJd9t6s
youtube.com/watch?v=hpq943cwiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=nvRIHwSLcuo

IT IS NOT A MYTH!!!
Brother of a friend did an absurd amount of LSD and after 2 days of delirium he jumped from a window. If you're gonna do it, please make sure you're in a relatively safe environment. I sometimes do it and you can be sure I lock the windows before.

I use to fucking love taking acid, use to live in the cold ass hell known as michigan and that would be all we did all winter

i was taking like 3-10 hits every weekend or every other. Shit fun

THe most important thing is that you need to be with people youre comfortable with, and be in a comfortable enviroment.

Dont fight anything, if shit starts melting or breathing sit back and enjoying, as long as youre relaed and dont fight it the whole thing is great.

I love tripping late night 10pm and later, the peak usually is around 1-2 am and its the perfect time to wander around without to many people and the scenery and lights are amazing.

>eat/drink beforehand
>you might be high for 10+ hours so don't have shit to do in the morning if you're gonna trip at night
>have advil ready for headaches
>have weed or molly ready for if you start to feel afraid
>have 12 hours of dank music ready
>read the erowid article on LSD front to back
>comfy clothes only, anything mildly restrictive or scratchy will become useless to you.

the most important thing for your first time is to get someone you trust 100% to babysit you while you trip, make them read the erowid article as well.

thanks a lot, currently reading it, very interesting

>an absurd amount
that's the point.
you wont jump out of your window if you take 100-400µg

no it doesn't
wtf

>have weed or molly ready for if you start to feel afraid
do not smoke weed on lsd unless you are very familiar with weed
you will most likely get uncomfortably high and freak the fuck out on the combo

wtf are you talking about jesus christ

underrated

you know its pretty common to sweat out 50 mics over your hands afer you took 150 mics

LOL lrn2read. He said not to pet animals because the LSD will sweat out of your pores and hurt the animal. It's false.

It's all about the dose. If you get it right you will always be aware you consumed a drug, and it is only temporary if you get too much, you can forget that fact. If you forget it you can get a really bad trip as long as you feel secure and aware you can always convey yourself to chill and not freak out.

>experience with magic mushrooms, lsd, lsa, mdma, weed

Your room, lights out, no internet, no cellphone, no music, just you and some important question about your life. Disconnect from this world. Better than looking movies or anything else.

this is the spiritual way

Flying Lotus. Impossible to have a bad trip on acid, just make sure it isn't a research chemical. Those are nasty

And bassnectar

checked

1P-LSD is nice.

>

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751916981

She'd say "What a pussy fuck boii."

i recommend not using drugs bro. they ain't gunna make you feel better. i recommend taking your own advice too, at least one of us should