Do any of you faggots get tonsil stones? I sucked these fuckers out a couple days ago and was absolutely disgusted...

Do any of you faggots get tonsil stones? I sucked these fuckers out a couple days ago and was absolutely disgusted. Want to make sure I never get them again.

>pic related
I had about double this out after I took this pic before they finally went away.

I get them on my brains sometimes

The fuck is this shit
The fuck is wrong with your index finger

Yea, I have those. When I was little, my tonsils would get infected all the time, and the doctors asked me if I wanted to have them surgically removed. Now I'm older and I regret not doing it. I can smell my own breath sometimes.

How do you get these out?

get your tonsils removed. thats what i did. Worst couple weeks of my life after the surgery but i dont get them anymore

Thats really bad bro

I bet your breath smells horrible. You get these from smoking so stop smoking if you don't want them anymore.

I've had like 2/3 in my lifetime, I tried getting one out with the back end of my toothbrush.
No luck, how the hell did you get them out?
I just ended up bleeding and the fucker was still there.

Not necessarily from smoking4

Not op, but - hilariously enough - I use a fucking turkey baster. Create suction and pop that fucker right out.

I don't smoke or drink and I brush my teeth 4 times a day and use mouthwash. Don't have bad breath, I just want to make sure I never get these fuckers again

I mostly try to suck them out, sometimes I can get my tongue to pop them out

Record your suicide self then upload the video to mega.

I had the same problem as you fam, got them removed like 5 weeks ago because of that shit. If you have the chance to get them removed, do it. Or else, you're practically condemned to bad breath for your life.

Never ever to that extent. That's revolting.

whats wrong with your finger?

so suction is better than force?
now I want one to try this.
but thanks for the heads up.
this is why everyone loves Sup Forums and Sup Forumsromance

what do you mean suck them out?

Not OP but I use a toothpick, granted its pretty dangerous and i stabbed myself once or twice but it mostly works to gently roll them out of my tonsils.

I did when I was like 12-17 but not since. Whats weird is I have chronic tonsillitis (two or three times a year ), smoke and drink and haven't had them for a while.

I don't seem to have bad breath really. I don't get these all the time, but usually when my throat itches or if I have bad allergies they're there.

I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. Try sucking on your uvula or something. Idk my tongue is massive so I can't really get anything back there to push them out.

The suction created by like kinda sucking on your uvula+the force of you swallowing (which pushes against the tonsils) seems to work pretty well

you can press your finger on the back (outer side of tonsol) and press outwords and they pop out I get one of two ever now and then no idea what causes it

I used to have them a lot when I was younger now it's on occasion.

It's just built up debris from you eating food, breathing, ect

Gargle salt water every night to reduce the bacteria or get your tonsils removed if its that serious.

Not that many and not that big, just one small one every once in a while when i was still chain smoking

Oh, maybe your tonsils aren't as mine were, mines were full of holes, so the stones grew in there and they just got stored there or some shit.

I get one like every three weeks

I used to get them a ton as a teenager, especially after eating anything with ground beef or other really fine stucky foods. Now I am a vegetarian and watch ehat I eat more. I do still get them sometimed,and I use dental tools and carefully poke them out like . If you have a bad gag reflex this could really hurt if you mess up.

That's what you get when you suck dick and swallow cum.