youtu.be/IqdFVBygl2I?list=FLI31O1VN4Ey91TRc3Muw8zA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl1xmsU_EO8
kudatah.bandcamp.com/album/ego-murda-sound
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for drinking beer out of a paper bag

Being scared of dying is so 2015 lol

Desire is the root of all suffering.
Only extinction of desire leads to deliverance from pain.

Went to uni with this guy m.soundcloud.com/do-the-astral-plane/loft-heffalump-apr105

so how the fuck do i find out if this girl who added me on facebook at the club is into me or she just wanna be friends

If you spin a weight on the end of a string, you feel centrifugal force, but it goes away when you stop spinning. That is because the only force that is there is centripetal force of the string. But that, and all force, is just a condition of the representation you call reality. The World is, but you can't know anything about it without a story, because without a story you could not distinguish anything from a story of randomness.

Just because you don't have a story of the story doesn't mean it isn't a story. You have recursively made a representation of your story and kept the stories that are useful to be believed in achieving your desires, key among these is survival. So, everything is a story. The story of the brain is that it is a sense organ that senses itself, then senses itself sensing itself. This recursion has taps where the World tells you whether your story is useful to be believed or it stops.

You are a story. When the string stops spinning you are not. That is because you never were.

Ask

but s/t i am terrified

to my very core

Lls

doesnt sound subtle

That's dumb. You can be free from desire and if you stub your toe you're still going to feel pain.

Woman is the devil

we love jesus but you done learned a lot from satan

>:)

any ableton expert in? when i fuck around with the knobs its not recording my changes. i have definitely recorded them before but i forgot how i did it

>A stream, from its source in far-off mountains, passing through every kind and description of countryside, at last reached the sands of the desert. Just as it had crossed every other barrier, the stream tried to cross this one, but it found that as fast as it ran into the sand, its waters disappeared.
>It was convinced, however, that its destiny was to cross this desert, and yet there was no way. Now a hidden voice, coming from the desert itself, whispered: "The Wind crosses the desert, and so can the stream."
>The stream objected that it was dashing itself against the sand, and only getting absorbed: that the wind could fly, and this was why it could cross a desert.

>"By hurtling in your own accustomed way you cannot get across. You will either disappear or become a marsh. You must allow the wind to carry you over, to your destination."
>"But how could this happen?"
>"By allowing yourself to be absorbed in the wind."

>This idea was not acceptable to the stream. After all, it had never been absorbed before. It did not want to lose its individuality. And, once having lost it, how was one to know that it could ever be regained?
>"The wind," said the sand, "performs this function. It takes up water, carries it over the desert, and then lets it fall again. Falling as rain, the water again becomes a river."
>"How can I know that this is true?"
>"It is so, and if you do not believe it, you cannot become more than a quagmire, and even that could take many, many years; and it certainly is not the same as a stream."
>"But can I not remain the same stream that I am today?"
>"You cannot in either case remain so," the whisper said. "Your essential part is carried away and forms a stream again. You are called what you are even today because you do not know which part of you is the essential one."

tell that to the fucking monks over in asialand mate

Lop just wait til you experience something worse than dying m8 you haven seen anything yet. Anyway honestly did my Kode 9 posting have anything to do with it? Would feel kinda bad if so I just thought it was funny he was his pupil I never expected bleep to be this receptive to his shit at all

youtu.be/IqdFVBygl2I?list=FLI31O1VN4Ey91TRc3Muw8zA

tuuune l*ds ahhahahhahha peep this lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl1xmsU_EO8

man like etch

loool what the fuck

he's such a flabby cunt lls look at how mans belly wobbles when he opens the door at 0:48

i miss the old trilogy weeknd so much

i fucking hate him for becoming a millionaire, i used to identify greatly with his self destructive lifestyle

kudatah.bandcamp.com/album/ego-murda-sound

do i like this

nope

turn on latch?

eckies till i die im doing it

no if anything it was just a catalyst that sped up the inevitable dont worry la

doesn't need to be lol, just get it over and done with and if you're not able to tell now then she probably doesn't/and or you're too beta

why did she add me then?

lol mate are we still talking about this, shut the fuck up and ask her out ffs

ask

Is the bleep playlist on spotify?? Or any similar playlists I can follow?

funny thing is you're that kind of melt who expects me to truly know xD

the only person who can do that is u bled, godspeed u dumb cunt lmao

sounds like u got a lil crush :3

Your toe hurts because of your desire to go through the door being thwarted by the doorframe.
If you want it to not hurt, you must cease to desire. Instead of willing yourself through that door, let yourself be willed through the door

>You can be free from desire and if you stub your toe you're still going to feel pain.

Your mind and senses will be purified though

just ask her mate, do it 4 the culture

ok i just sent her a fucking message

what did you say

send her some anime grime next

post results

Good people don't smoke marijuana.

Hey, it's me, you added on Facebook a few nights back at the party. I'd like to know why? Do you wanna hang out sometime or something?

ok what if you're just meditating like a good buddhist and some random guy accidentally a knife and stabs yoU.

semi true desu, some of the most annoying people I ever met were potheads. While some were the chillest. Weird drug aint for me t b h

make sure this is enabled

>I'd like to know why?
this is very autistic and quite creepy

would have been a lot better to omit it and go straight to do you wanna hang out

the worst kind of person is that guy who brings weed to a house party

why the fuck do u want to smoke weed at a party? gonna be a sick party with you sitting around whiteying and rubbing your eyes and mumbling weed thoughts isnt it you stupid cunt........... s m h

:/

the worst kind of person is that guy who brings weed to the club and starts smoking it in front of everyone in the fucking middle of the club

fucking hate that kind of dipshit, fucking prick

lls the tone in that is awful

if someone stabs you, thank him

what did he say wrong?

>the worst kind of person is that guy who brings weed to a house party

wait what?

://

hows that any different than smoking a cig in front of everyone?

you know when youre at a house party and some guy gets out his weed and starts offering everyone sends and it completely deads the vibe

Ya blew it

how would you do it?

mate you should have listened to me when i said ask her out and leave it at that.

No? What kind of shitty house parties do you go to?

i can't stop laughing

this made my day, but i also feel very bad because of it

i live in swindon a lot of people have never done class as and think weed is for parties because they are idiots

xDDD

Uncertain of himself, the whole thing does sounds like something I just wouldn't write back to unless he wrote something else (i.e apologising for the autistic display)

Better would have been
>Hey its me again, adding someone on Facebook is pretty much the same as sharing a bed so how about we go get some food? How does this Thursday sound?

simple guys omd

this is fine. no one on Sup Forums knows anything about human interaction. don't overthink it and don't feel bad, just stay confident.

everyone starts running to that guy and begging for weed and hes acting all high and might about it

>you added on Facebook a few nights back at the party. I'd like to know why?
Fucking christ.

alright big man step down and stop being a cunt lmao xD

wtf thats way too direct

it could ruin all the chances he has with her and also the joke might be a bit cheesy

i'd like to know why?
makes him sound oblivious at best and antisocial/narcissistic at worst

Again, what kind of shitty house parties are you going to? It's nice having a little room apart from the main room/s, potentially even with another DJ as well or even just playing some more mellow music for people to rack up lines and smoke a spliff or something and just chill out and chat.

Seriously baffled that you think smoking weed at a house party is weird.

not way too direct, that was written assuming you're a 10/10 like me xDD

Ayy any man got a youtube link to a anime gyal doing that anime REEEE sound
need it for anime grime purposes

Epic

>oblivious at best
>antisocial/narcissistic at worst
lmao i see it now

idk which ones funnier

>everyone starts running to that guy and begging for weed and hes acting all high and might about it

wew dude, jr high "parties" don't count

what reee sound lls

like a kwaaaa~ or an ufufu~ or an eeeeehh?? nani?!~

you lads ever entertained the thought that some people are very casual about the whole facebook friend ting and don't see it as an invitation to fuck

fuck off you fucking idiot

U should sample the girl from steins gate that goes TU TU RU!~~

we /r9k/ now

>eeeeehhh??
that's exactly what i'm looking for
come on hook me up my tune's gonna be lit
I'll link the bleep mandem a dub tomorrow

>something doesn't involve sex
lol mate what fucking planet do you live on

You should try at least lls wprst that can happen is u lose some ditzy broad as a friend lbr

s/t is the only reason i get out of bed Lls

shit lad i cant think of anything specific

u might have to do some anime cratedigging, Haruhi has most of the tropes t b h maybe skip through some episodes of that

asuka definitely goes EEEHHH?! bare though lool

>Not fucking everyone on your friendlist

>that "we r legun xDD" mask
>that squarepusher
>that fat ugly kid
d*sgusting desu

im fuckin anybody with they legs wide

>anime cratedigging
lls doing that right now
I'd appreciate any good anime samples if you can find anything up on youtube

Beg man flip the tuturu~ gyal

Laughing