Hello my fellow service industry friends...

Hello my fellow service industry friends. If you are not in the service industry you probably won't give a fuck about this which is cool. This is for my fellow service industry friends. I ran into these two people on Face Book the other day that don't believe in tipping, they think the customer is always right, they think service industry people are over paid and lazy, etc. I was listening to their bullshit for a bit and made some memes about them. They got butt hurt and got me banned. At the moment I can't do anything due to the ban. That is where my fellow service industry peeps come into play. The people to direct your attention to are Isaac Evans who lives in Raleigh, NC and Kit Smith who lives in Myrtle Beach, SC or Charleston, SC. Not completely sure on her. Included are pictures of Isaac the douche and Kit Smith (lots of pictures of her multiple kids and her. One has her with a red graduation cap in it.) Have fun with these assholes if have some time or not. Seriously though have fun

I don't believe in tipping.

do you work in the service industry?

Yup. Have for a good bit. Not complaining about my job. Just wanted to return the favor to some assholes. If you can talk shit, but then get people banned??? Gotta have a little fun with those people.

I thought only niggers didn't believe in tipping.

Is this thread proof of how much you deserve tips?

Nah I work for those. More or less an avenue for other service industry folks to fuck with people who are open about their distain for them and their jobs.

Maybe people have disdain for you because shit like this.

Honestly tipping is bad for everyone involved.

You, the server, loose because you have to jump through hoops to convince the clients to pay you. And there's always the asshole you can't. It also means that some things you do just aren't worth your time. It also justifies you getting a lower minimum wage, which means that there's always the risk of you not making enough if you get sick, or have an accident, or just have a bad week. Instead you should have a bigger salary and not depend on tips. If people like your work they can throw compliments your way which would then be used to justify giving you a raise.

The client also looses. They have to decide how much to give you. If they tip the default they'll be treated as lower grade clients. If they tip generously they're over paying. Moreover it's hard to decide how to best do tips, especially when it all flows. What if your waiter was amazing but the food horrible? What if your food was amazing but the waiter was an asshole? In both cases leaving a large tip means you agree with all, leaving a small tip means you disagree with everything. If you remove tips it's easy for the client to predict how much they'll have to pay, there won't be as much problem when the tab is split, and the business will have to find a way of hearing your complaints and kudos in a way that actually works.

It's bad for the owner because it's a system that promotes bribing. High tippers will receive good treatment from their servers to justify even higher tips. Offering them free wine, meals on the house, etc. will inflate the tip, but loose money for the place. If there's no tip there's no reason to do things that might get you fired. Also it simplifies a lot of the logistics related to tip redistribution that is needed to make up for a lot of the issues on tips vs full wages.

Gotta play the system the way shit is set up. Wish things were set up like Europe and Australia so people didn't have a choice it would just be included. However, tipping is not the focal point of this. It is just a part. The whole looking down on people in this industry is what struck a cord with me. Also the fact that they started the whole discusion going that route and then got pissed and reported me. I feel that is open game.

Servers aren't authorized to comp anything

Fuck man, I'm looking down on you right now with your shitty self entitled attitude. You're not a quality individual.

op share some of the memes that got you banned (from what, i also wonder?)

Lol. I saw these people on Facebook telling a friend they deserve shitty wages and also deserve to deal with shitty people. I responded along with other people and they went on a fuck the service industry rant (even though they still use it) and then got me banned when I hurt their feelings. Sounds pretty intitled right?

doesn't mean they don't do it retardo

nypa faggot

You don't have to be. Do with this as you will I don't give a fuck. Just throwing it out there. If you don't agree or care move the fuck on. Lots of other stupid shit on the web to occupy your time. Don't let this post stop ya. Been on the site since it started so I know the deal.

>been on the internets at least 12 years
>has found 2 people in the world who don't believe in tipping

great work, hotshot

Good points. Well made.

Some of you fucks don't know how to read. The tipping thing is not the main point of this. The main point is people degrading someone I know for her profession. People that can talk shit, but can't take it. Plain and simple. Normally if I catch a ban I don't know who reported me. I do in this situation which is why there is this post. Only reason I posted this. All this post is here for is any other service industry people that have had similar experiences with similar people that may or may not want to have fun with these two individuals.

tipping is bullshit. just raise the price of the food by 15% and get the money from your cheap ass boss.