Hello, my name is Zach and I want to be a hacker you anonymous people...

Hello, my name is Zach and I want to be a hacker you anonymous people. Can anyone teach me how to hack computers and fb acounts? Also how to keep the goverment off me

Step 1: an hero
Step 2: profit

what?

If this is not bait, learn to code. Start with python tutorials

you gotta get off the grid before you can learn.
i recommend a tinfoil hat so the government can't hear you through the electricity supply.

Okay, first you want to keep the NSA from tracking you, to do that you have to delete system 32.

Follow these simple instructions.

does this work?

Yea it's essential

Just do it op

Okay

What happened? Guys I think I did it wrong. PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I FIX THIS?

kek

Well...It's time for a new computer

don't worry, it's just breaking its links with the nsa-contaminated internet cables and hooking you up to the darknet.

it'll take about 45 minutes or so, depending on your cpu speed. relax.

SCREENCAPPED

First step

WHAT

are you sure?

Hacker here. Can confirm

Yes, call 1-800 FBI-8131

it Takes a little bit to config yea

Holy shit... i never thought i would see this working

Kek

Blackhat here, can confirm. Wait it out. God i hope this isnt b8, even if it is ill jusg think that it isnt.

Just install Gentoo faggot

Think the only tool you need....
is a hammer...
shitty OS on a shitty LT...
yeah... hammer is the right tool... an axe could also help

Pls timestamp op

It bait, bait eating bait. the first bait was the lead, or Master bait and the second was jsut a slave bait. To confirm, OP is the masterbaiter here

Op if hou want speedup the process you have to take some big magnet and spin them where the hard disk is, it will increment the speed.

Good hackers barely code, they use social skills and illusionist tricks to get in your system. Just mail a local company with a fake '[email protected]' asking for login codes and be amazed.

The skill is in not being detected, something you don't really need to be able to code for

Is this a cringe thread? or are you 13?

How long do I have to wait for?

these ass holes got you to fuck up your computer OP, dont worry tho its an easy fix all you have to do is demagnetise your hard drive

28 and security manager at a local bank in Holland. Most developers nowadays use decent frameworks which basically aren't really hackable. People are dumb so that's your best shot.

op timestamp

What? FUCK. Ok, how do i demagnetize it??

Listen to me clearly I have done this for a long time

1) remove your hard drive. If you have a laptop, you will probably see a square panel (or cover) on the bottom of your machine that you will have to remove with a screwdriver. Inside, there will be a likely small piece of removable hardware with a silver finish at least somewhere on it. Remove this, and you will continue to the next step. If you have a desktop, you will have to look up how to remove a side panel, where you will find components which will include a hard drive. Just remove all you can

2) Find a large magnet. Something powerful will have to do, since things like refrigerator magnets aren't strong enough to re-centralize the ambient software usually accompanying SSD's, which are the type of storage hardware that come with computers nowadays. It'll also work well if you have an HDD, since the concept of their internal structure is essentially the same.

3) Take the magnet and wipe it across the hard drive (if you can identify it) and then proceed to all remaining components. It'll need about 5 or 10 strong swipes, and it should be hard to pull off.

Your computer should now be in a factory condition.

Don't listen to these guys ever OP, they just want to hurt you. Keeping hidden from the government also takes years and years of expensive schooling nowadays and is impossible without a high level of expertise. I hope I could help.

ugh obvious bait, bored now

doesn't work on my machine :-(

post timestamp pic and we will tell u

take the hard drive out of the laptop and rub the strongest magnet you can find across it, make sure to send pics so i can be sure you are doing it right

OP, put computer in microwave, speeds up the configuration time.

>python

Lolololol

i don't care if this is bait, but i'm going to be a bigger faggot than you (op) and say that everyone here just got your PC fucked. system32 is essential for all computers and deleting it essentially destroyed it.

Yes don't learn python learn the ultimate hacking script Visual Basic++

this kid is trying to get your PC back into the government's network, don't listen to the sheeple. Listen to
and send us timestamped pics

No it doesn't you fucking retard

Timestamp this shit, nobody going to buy it.

reinstall system32.
the recovery disk is here:

www.fuckoff.com

Never thought I'd see it hahah

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

kek

Why the fuck would you take advice from Sup Forums?

We're going to need a better photo, it's too blurry

Why to timestamp? This is Sup Forums ! People who think thy could get help here... are as dumb as trump!

someone screencap

This

Put me in the screencaps

> Sup Forums

Did

You've done it! You've successfully become a hacker!

find a strong magnet this is step 1

you have been hacked by the best of Sup Forums

you cannot run,
you cannot hide,

Kek

just please tell me how to fix this thing!

someone get this thread screencapped

Fake and gay

Gake and fay

Hurr durrr gonna ask anonymous faggots advice on hacking, what did you expect?

At this point just google "System 32"

wahahahaha

It's a simple fix OP. All you have to do is go back in time and ask yourself "why am I such a dick gobbling fag?"

8/27/16, the day that Sup Forums actually got someone to delete system 32

I HATE ALL OF YOU
I'm never coming here again!

i am the govermants zacks, am coming for u, goverrmants can c everyone zakcs

Got it

Try putting in the microwave on "Pizza/Bake". The energy waves turn back on the hard drive and reboots the PC. Believe me, I work at an affiliate of Windows.

You're so fucking stupid if you didnt know about it, why would you get advice from Sup Forums?

Put me in screencap faggots

we'll tell you how to fix if you give a timestamp pic with shoe on head

Poor pleb

Well you're at it google dox or doc

This

> Serious answer here

Basically reinstall windows, or take the install DVD to replair the filesystem.

Just don't delete anything under C:\Windows ... seriously ......

Its really not.
Why would someone fake this?
To entertain fellow Sup Forumstards?

Kage and yaf

So you ask for help again from the people that ruined your laptop in the first place? You are officially an idiot

He actually fucking did it. What a faggot.

Google it

This thread is fcking gold

>first I'll need some browser extensions
>get pic the related ones
>it's essential in order to hack or code
>then we can talk

Check these quads, niggers.

time to screenshot...

see