Serious talk here, howcome whites even at a young age are so weak compared to minorities?

Serious talk here, howcome whites even at a young age are so weak compared to minorities?

Is this why Trump is popular among the white vote > Alt right? Look at Wilt Chamberlain, he probably bedded 10 x more white girls than you ever will

Is the phenomenon of white women moving towards to minorities really a thing? What are your experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even at a very young age, whites are submissive.

Start of a race war anyone?

i'd rather have a nigger inside me than trump

black people do not value life and therefore are more prone to violence. That white kid has a future and probably a good family. Why would he screw that up so he can get gang-beat by a bunch of apes?

Name at least one white champion in true combat sports who isn't Lesnar, or Rocky Marciano

you wouldnt want to be racist would you goyim (insert happy merchant)

Look at all these monkey niggers. Have fun being slaves again once Trump is president :^)

those black kids were probably beat by their drunk moms when the detective showed up at their house.

Simple. Bad parenting vs good parenting. One kid will be a productive member of society; the other will spend a significant portion of his or her adult life behind bars

story ? And how is it related, whitey's alone and knows he will get rekt if he responds

Jesus christ now kill yourself fucking cuck

real talk i took a white girl's virginity and she was a real ivy league type, her mom was a top lawyer too and compared to me, i'm just dark skinned, black and probably poorer than her but she turned on me just cuz i was black lol

i played a little bit of football too so it wasnt like i was no jock

ill share pics if anyones interested

>Serious talk here, howcome whites even at a young age are so weak compared to minorities?
Because whites are taught basic human morals. Unlike the unwashed niggers who just run around like apes beating the shit out of everyone they see

pretty cool kid

Typical niggers.

Shit parents = get into tons of fights = get better at fightning = stronger

In the US, there also is some to be said about the genetics of the slaves. Many are from the west of africa and there they often had (as I've understood) a tendency for fast twitch muscultarure. As opposed to east africa where all the maratonrunners are from.

Really? Then tell me why some women, pure bred and silver spooned turn to the least qualified minority or black person in the states today?

Google the accounts, there was one example of a rich European model who went to Jamaica, even brought with her a national from the country just because

Can you debate?

white pussies brows 4fag page and can argue only via internet.americans are pussies aswell.this happesn only in shitty usa

kid is completely surrounded and outnumbered. he took that punch like a champ and did the smart thing. hopefully called the police from a safe place. violence is for animals, not people. one day the evolved humans that know how to create and maintain machines will separate from the savages that they're surpassed and let them have their way with each other in the wild outer zones while our robot armies keep our areas safe and we continue to progress and gain intelligence/insight.

You better come proper nigger, many white boys will smash that skull given the chance. You better wise up and shut up before a cracker ends you.

"productive member of society".
Most important thing in life.
Landed you here on Sup Forums.
Because society is of the utmost importance.

>keep following direction, boy.

Klitschko (or how you spell it), GSP, McGregor, Joanna Jedyreyrygygcyk, Michael Bisping, Stipe Miochic.

I probably spellt those names wrong, but fuck it.

>All those sucker punches
>Zero damage
kek.

Kid knew he was being baited into a situation where all those kids jump him and he removed himself from the situation. Smart kid.

10 x 0 = 0

In any fight I've seen blacks do really well if it's a stand up fight but the second that shit goes to the ground they turn into spaghetti and go retarded.

>taking two sucker punches to the jaw like a champ
>avoiding a "setup" fight where he would surely be jumped
>instead being sensible and leaves
>calls the police and lives to fight another day

Weak? Troll harder. Hahahaha.

Whites have denser bone strcutre, denser muscle fibres and greater,strength.
Take a look at world's strongest man. not a single nigger in it.

Note the feeble punches delivered by the negroids, neither one can hurt the boy on his bike.
The first even hit him out of the blue, no effect.

Here's a question, why are niggers allowed to live? It's like living in a safari park with these apes around.

Kid on bike will be earning 8 times as much as the niggers combined. Niggers will spend 20+ years in prison being sodomised.

That white kid is pretty smart. Walking(riding) away from a fight like that isn't a bitchmove at all

>2 punches
>"All those punches"
New to fighting I see.

>2
New to counting I see.

minorities? You mean blacks? Most white women I associate with prefer middle class stable men. The one white girl I know who dated a black guy dumped him because he was too ghetto. True, many young black people are very strong (the ones who aren't obese) but I think that has something to do with their mothers being younger and the fact that sheboons fuck hyper aggressive males. I wouldn't want to fight a ghetto black person because: 1. ghetto black people gang up because they have no honor and 2. ghetto black people are accustomed to fighting and I am accustomed to reading and avoiding conflict because I want to contribute to a better society. Personally, I don't think it's a black thing. I just think all poor people should be sterilized so we can end ghetto culture.

Easy. Wild and exotic animals are interesting. It's like going to safari. You want to see crazy stuff, experience undeveloped countries.

White kids are incapable of standing up for themselves

New to seeing I see

Get someone to proofread that or take it to your local US embassy to have it translated then bring it back here and post so we know what you are talking about.

you... are a fucking dumb nigger lol. White dominate fighting sports. Niggers can only run a ball because they have the brain capacity of a wet fart. Hang yourself nigger so I don't have to do it for you.

ITT: White person poses as a black person to encourage race tension

Go home kiddies. Nothing to see here.

Blacks actually have the denser bones. That's why they can't swim.

I recommend rewatching the webm before embarrassing yourself any further, nigger.

all of them are irrelevant when you compare them to Pacquiao and Mayweather, both are minorities

You're perceiving Cowardice and mob behavior as strength?

Are you retarded?

The Kid gets sucker punched TWICE and takes it like a man. And then still has balls enough to ride off.

I'd follow your own advice there big boy. Put your glasses back on this time.

Try watching beyond 4 seconds this time, you retarded nigger.

nice move
if someone picks me up I'm grabbing their head and pulling it down

You jews are really bad at hiding your motive.

The reaction of these children on both sides is exactly why white areas are nice places to live and black areas are shit. Blacks will happily fight to the death over a box of chicken nuggets, whites will avoid getting physical until absolutely necessary.

>a real ivy league type
went to DeVry
>mom was a top lawyer
public defender
>doesn't know how to use a comma
nigger

Free Kool-aid after Trump wins

Restrained would be more appropriate.

This doesn't really matter if you can run fast light a lightning bolt.

Usain probably even bedded as many as 10 white girls per night.

Can those swollen men from steroids even compete...?

Look at Kanye West, no athleticism but very gifted. Taylor Swift was on to him 24/7.

Poor white kid, not used to people disagreeing with you. Sheltered white kids are literally the saddest shit.

Watching niggers fight white beta cucks and saying niggers are dominant. LOL I destroyed niggers while I was in school. please post a picture of yourself. I'll post a picture of me and Sup Forums will vote who would win.

Niggers live around other niggers, so they have to become psychopathic to survive. White people live around other white people, so they get used to a normal existence. So when they encounter psychopaths and act normally they become victims. Though to say all white people are like this would be wrong, black guys have always been afraid of me, because they know Ill fight, and the last thing they want is to get beat up by a white boy.
tl;dr: niggers gon nig

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

>Disagreeing
You can't disagree with facts. That's why they're facts.

You're also very clearly a white kid yourself. Also, I'm not American, so I don't need to be "sheltered" from niggers because they don't exist where I live.

Stay mad.

Simple: whites are socialized to be cooperative in society bc we participate in the wage economy more. Poor, broke and desperate makes one less civil

this

kek

Poor white kid learned the hard way

>boxing
>2016
Shigerumiggydigu

found the nigger.

I'm not sure why you think having sex with white, or for that matter, any race of woman is any sort of accomplishment.

Humans are by very nature prone to unusual behaviors, so it's not really surprising in this modern culture where black media is dominant why young women would not see problems with colored guys.

If this was back in the 1800's I might agree with the accomplishment, but as it stands, until you manage to pull your race out of the trench of violence, crime, and poverty, I can't respect you as a whole, and instead on an individual basis.

You're all fucking dumb and op is a fag.

There is no correlation between race and fighting ability. People are people.

>whites are weak

>whites run everything and keep the black man down

Which is it shitskin?

>phone in hand
Suckerpunch detected.

Struck a cord I see, I'm sorry. I'll let you sit out this argument.

Post pics. Sounds like my gf.

this isn't tumblr you dumb negro.

>proving niggers are a violent ape-like subspecies

>cord
*Chord

Silly illiterate nignog. You can't help but embarrass yourself. Do you get off on this?

>I'll let you sit out this argument
That would imply that I don't take part in it, not that you would stop replying. Holy shit, is English even your first language? I really hope it isn't.

I know OP is probably a troll but if not and you're truly some butt hurt nigger just realize your entire race causes nothing but choas, social back peddling, and conflict everywhere you go. In an advancing world you literally serve no purpose or bring anythi g to the table. Running around like primal apes swinging at people causing crime doesnt make you a man, it makes you an animal and you should be treated as such. Just wait, in the near future when civilized society gets sick of trying to carry you losers on their back for so long, there will be action taken. Not sure what but one way or anyother we will be disposed of.

>N-No you
Kys

whites do not dominate fighting sports, when it comes to boxing it is spics and blacks. When it comes to mma the best champions have been spics and blacks. Once mma becomes more popular in hispanic countries, mma will turn into boxing basically. Whites make good coaches, i'll give you that much lol

>ITT a bunch of white kids say they could take any black guy because they took karate in middle school.

that white kid was smart to not engage. surrounded by dumb niggers.

Pussy parents raise pussy children

michael phelps has more medals than the nigger your argument is invalid.

Minorities? They always fight in groups. In the video are, maybe 5? versus only one guy. Where is the minority then?

this is probably what that white kid in OP's video said to the blacks lol. Then they wonder why they get bitch slapped by minorities lmao

Europoors are just as bad as white kids. How's that Islamic law treating you?

So, a nigger is designed to be a runaway slave.

Because if he faces the master, he will be snapped in two.

Kanye Metro is a babbl8ng retard. Every nigger in 'music' is a talentless bongo banging ape.

Reminder: 99% of niggers in America are actually,half-breeds, as the white masters used the negresses as flashlights.

>back to Sup Forums you stinky nigger

niggers start young huh

It's an accomplishment because blacks are still a minority. Go to San Fransisco and you'd see Asian men with white women. I am even willing to say that the occurrence of white women cheating (or any race of women) is occasional just because the guy is "black".

Ryan Lochte can't even get a tinder date. But just having a dark skin can woo a woman just because the media portrayed them as is?

Tell me about accomplishments.

>Flashlights
That too cute

McGregor.

I think it's because they have no dad's. Women in black communities that live off of welfare and jump from thug to thug and ignore decent black men, raise their sons to only have exposure to unhinged, hit it and quit it type dudes. They never see examples of men who have self control growing up.

what happned to ur gf???

This. He was surrounded by like 10 niggers, if he did anything they'd all jump him. Thats how niggers do, they travel in packs when they brutalize the public, it makes it easy for them, because they can't do anything hard, that would be oppression.

welcome to autocorrect millennial

cracker deserve it this shit for slavery

if he would of fought, he probably would of gotten his ass kicked but if he somehow landed some good hits, those niggers would of respected him after. I grew up around a lot of niggers when I was a kid, believe me they respect you when you stand your ground. They even let you hang with their crew and back you up later. They just don't like bitches like most of Sup Forums is.

because we don't live in ghettos where you have to fight other kids for food

You are so stupid ,the biggest killers of mankind are white people.