Hey /b

Hey /b

Does anyone else have this strange urge to kill and torture animals/humans? It's growing (help)

Of course not retard. Go to therapy or join ISIS if you feel the need to be captain autismo.

Don't worry. Someday you'll turn 13 and realize what an edgy little cringelord you were.

People deserve it more than animals. Start with yourself.

if you kill housepets legitimately off yourself

actually be an hero anyway

Repressed anger. Only gets worse unless treatment or fixing yourself.

If it doesnt get fixed, psychopathy is at the end of that road.

Apparently psychotic/mentally damaged people don't exist and you're just trying to be edgy on a completely anonymous imageboard OP.

you should specifically kill a house pet to piss that guy off oppie

post pic with timestamp

Go back to 9gag fags

/b is dead....

Probably should go to a mental hospital

you will end up like the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, LOCKED UP AHAHAHAHAH. also checkem ^

See a doctor.

what are you some kind of commie?

ask the local east wok how much they pay per cat and dog corpse. dont let the product of your autistic psychopathic desires go to waste. your urges will feed the needy at least

>psychotic/mentally damaged people dont exist

Duh. No one is mentally ill. Theyre just faking it to get attention because theyre insecure assholes. Everyone says that for a reason, and theyre not wrong.

Thanks user

This. Even psychopaths can do good, and although you may not give a shit, cooperating with society will keep you alive and out of prison.

Yup. just be sure to get a shrink thats worth a fuck. That community gets shit on a lot for a reason, but its not as garbage as the populace thinks it is.

Kill yourself OP.

Do it.

Find a tall bridge, and do a backflip off of it, you giant faggot.

Nope only kill... coldly and swiftly kill without pain and suffering... people like you. You must be removed.

I dont know how many furry animal fucker did I triggered but the number of normies is damn high

You are an animal OP, by definition.

You know what to do.

You do.

haha le edge XDDDDDDD

I love how people do this. Violent people calling out violent people for being violent gets me every time.

Its so absurd.

>guy is actually asking for help because he doesn't want to do this kind of thing
>Sup Forums is faggots and suggests suecide as always
the board is getting boring, Sup Forums really is in a slump of good times at the moment

There's a big chance that you have autism OP

(Seen)
This.
Any time something remotely close to this is brought up, edge is fought with edge.
Fuck I miss the old Sup Forums

Go kill trump and Hillary do us a favor

Dont worry. Contrarian still here. Do my best to spice it up by doing the opposite of the norm. Decided to actually give the guy advice lmao.

Its up to us to spice it up user. Post oc.