Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna move to the US...

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna move to the US, I currently live in Europe and I am an US citizen but I don't know what city I should choose. I enjoy sports (all seasons), drinking, psychedelic substances and I would like to live in a city where the majority is white for obvious reasons.

At this point I'm leaning towards Seattle and Denver, but you never know how a city really is until you have lived there for some time. Would be great if my US bros could share some 1st hand experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V25Tdt38SfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seattle or Portland
Minorities are mostly asians.

I've been hearing good thing about Detroit.

Plano, TX

That's good, Seattle is very similar to Norway, where I'm from.. Well at least weather wise.

Probably the most beautiful natural setting of any U.S. city, lots of arts and music, high cost of living tho

Why would you want to move to America? Just curious.

Anywhere is cheap compared to Norway.. A beer here is like $20 at a bar..

That's one of the main reasons I'm moving.

The taxes are like 50% of an individuals yearly income which is being shared to unemployed immigrants who are currently FLOODING the country.. so yeah.. the schools in the US are a lot better as well.

Fun fact, it is legal to grow psychedelic mushrooms for personal consumption only in New Mexico. If you give or sell them to others its illegal, and its illegal to even possess them in all other states. ABQ also has a lot of sports fans being a college town, and some areas are majority white or whitewashed beaners.

That's interesting, I'm definitely leaning towards the west..

can't go wrong with Austin.

>911 checked
move to Denmark, school system is great
only problem is the taxes that goes to immigrants.
as long as you stay away from Aarhus or Copenhagen you are pretty much good to go as those cities is over run by sandniggers

Have you been extreeeeemleee vetted? You ain't been vetted by extremists you ain't gettin in bitch.

Hvorfor vil du flytte ifra oss?

Rhode Island

Are they of age?
If not, i'd like a pic

Yeah a lot of my closest friends live in Denmark, but I'm really thinking about just getting out of Europe for some years. I've lived in Africa as well. I like to try out different things.

dont come to america worst country

Faen ikkje flytt t Amerika, satans land!

You should stay away from Odense too, we got some pretty bad sandniggers over here

Jeg er dritt lei av hele det politiske systemet i Norge, enkelt og greit i tillegg så er jeg statsborger og har masse familie i statene. Men, frykt ikke min bror i blod jeg vil returnere tilbake til vakre Norge.

Zalo, ikonisk.

Could move to Charleston south Carolina, full of old retired white people, it's pretty cool, just stay out of downtown I think that's the shitty part of charleston. But other than that Seattle, San Francisco, or portland.

true

anywhere in the northwest, stay out of the midwest and south if youre into them drugs though.

I was going to say Denver right before I read Seattle or Denver. We have the sm0nk but we're also very well known for microbreweries. I think we have esports bars too. The weather here is god tier and it's REALLY clean here.

I lived in Brøndby for like a week with some girls I met at Roskilde.. but I heard that is like one of the shittiest cities in the whole country..

How is the college life there?

Northwest sounds beautiful tbh

still a better choice than any eurpean country, with the possible exception of switzerland

Yeah Denver is pretty much perfect for me.. I like skiing as well, the only problem I have with Denver is that it's kind of far away from other big cities..

forgot about Liechtenstein

Pretty much anywhere west of the mountains in San Diego county.

It isn't that bad, but we got one of the worst ghetto's

Odense that is ;)

Speaking as a Denver resident, we have low pay and high rent. So yeah weed's legal, but any job that pays enough for you to afford it will fire you if you test positive for it. As for places with legal weed, wait for the California election in November. It currently has over 60% of the people polled in favor of it.

Yeah norwegian ghettos aint shit compared to Sweden and Denmark, Malmö for instance is a lost fucking cause..

fair point

stay out of the us eurocunt

>I would like to live in a city where the majority is white for obvious reasons.

fuck you racist shitstain

Denver fucking sucks

Moved to South LA

Sweden is worst tho :D

Chicago or Denver

Is the hoboproblem still a thing in Cali or have they fixed it up?

There are no fucking "hobos" anymore.

Statistics don't lie

I want to move to LA seems like my kind of place
My second is Austin Texas
Currently in ireland

This but its high mortgage and its only going up.

Depends on what city and where in said city. SF has it pretty bad downtown as does LA (downtown and some beach areas) SD the same. I've found throwing a nickel really hard in the face of beggars keep them happily at bay

Actually statistics show that statistics are wrong 33.7% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=V25Tdt38SfI

Many of them came to Denver. I've seen intersections with beggars on all four corners.

Seattle fag here, be prepared to be surrounded by a bunch of libtards who 90% of them aspire to be libtard journos. Find yourself a nice white suburb on the outskirts of town, they're all pretty much exactly like what description your mentioning about yourself. I'm a minority here, and I'm asian, and I can fairly say that the "minorities are mainly asian" thing is for the most part correct. Welcome to Seattle my nigger

I moved to Denver about 4 months ago. It's amazing. The people are cool. The weather is great. super sunny, but you still get seasons. its a 20 min drive to the mountains. There are so many good breweries. The broncos, rockies, and avalanche are right downtown. There are all sorts of weed dispensaries. Denver is the shit.

Yeah I was really concidering SF but then I heard about the current problem.. And for some reason I trust crooks more than I trust hobos..

Well I'm liberal so il keep it in mind

what dont you like about it?

These cities are really the two I am leaning most towards, seems so liberal and chill.

I live in Boulder, CO and it's just a bunch of hippie-kids, and everyone smokes pot and also it's absolutely terrifying to try to drive around because all the college kids walk in front of your car

Go denver seattle is for progressive far left leaning enviromental yuppy green peace cuckold faggots, plus it rains a lot, its almost like britain.

when do you go back to Virginia Tech gook?

The rent is high in Denver, but thats the case for anywhere worth living. I pay 1900 for a 2 bedroom a block away from coors field, but I get payed well too so its not a big deal. The people in Denver are really nice. I came from east coast where ppl kinda keep to themselves, but ppl in Denver are really friendly. Everyone is really active too. On the weekends the city slows down a lot bc most ppl go to the mountains. Lots of biking, hiking, and skiing if you are into that.

>all the college kids walk in front of your car
congrats, everyone goes through this

denver is your best bet

nogs in the downtown areas, beaners keep to bean town for the most part. the rest is a mix of elderly pensioners and outdoorsy conservative types

plus any drug imaginable is easily found

Yeah that's really norwegian, everyone here is skiing and love the life in the mountains. The rent part is not that big of a problem, I'm usually more outside than home anyways

Florida

even in winter?

Washington state

What are some good areas to live in LA
And advice for a irishman fresh out of college who's moving

if you are outside a lot denver is probably your best bet. a ton of outdoorsy types here. You can get unlimited ski passes for like $900 for the season and go every weekend.

Spent 2 months in Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando/Tampa this summer.. A guy got shot in a McDonalds right by where I stayed, a week after I left Orlando the gay bar got shot as well. Did indeed take the hint that Florida did not like me

florida is americas asshole. its all fucking old terrible ppl and swampy rednecks shooting each other.

Come to Austin and enjoy the endless traffic with a topping of infowars. Best food though

The peak of the whole trip was riding a fking Airboat woho

It's Florida why would you go there

This. Just moved here from Texas and I'm already trying to leave this shitty state

My work payed for it, i thought "how bad can it be?"

Good in terms of what? The demographics, the cost, the businesses nearby?

Barcelona

wouldnt that statistic be in the zone for uncorrectness then?

Denver sucks.

Seattle is a bit of a liberal fuck fest, and so is most of the western coastal states

what dont you like about it?

Remember when you parents told you to look both ways before crossing the street? The don't. They instead walk into the street as if they were zombies.

yes Denver has homeless people in winter too. Just like New York, and Chicago. Thanks to the low humidity Denver winters are less deadly than Chicago and New York winters.

Everyone right now wants to be in Colorado, it's extremely crowded, I haven't seen every town in Colorado but Denver and Fort Collins I avoid like the plague so I don't have to sit in my car for an extra 30 min in traffic, but I would imagine riding a bike wouldn't be awful but winter might be a different story. I also can't say I've seen all of Denver (I'm sure the actual city life is different then just stopping by) and just hung out for a day but like I said I avoid it, I'm in Loveland and it's pretty alright, people are dicks from time to time but you get over it.

Valleyfag here hobos are still going strong. We have a lot

The main problem I have with hobos is that they are very unpredictable.. You never know if they are chill people who just are trying to get throught the day or if they are fucking maniacs who can stab someone over a burrito

not unique. happens all the way over here in Chicago too. zombie is a good word. just saying all college towns are like that

Tough question. "LA" covers an immense area and is very crowded. Many ethnic cultures, and you can find followers of every "subculture" your heart desires. It is an insane place to try and get anywhere (a 5 mile drive can be a quicker walk), but some of the best food in the world can be had 24/7-365. My advice would be doing some serious research (you know, not here, like Wiki, or Google) of SoCal from Santa Barbara south to San Diego. LA ain't like the movies; you'll be in for some culture shock moving from anywhere to here, and you might find it to be a hyper-drive sigalert.