I'm not done with you yet

I'm not done with you yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg
youtube.com/user/MikeJ1220/videos
cinemark.com/theatre-detail.aspx?node_id=1562&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot pic

So this faggot tried to recruit a personal army... and lost.
facebook /michael.jastrzebski.90

also a girl beating beta

He also stalked me and my brother

Meybe report his fb acount

how do we go about reking this cunt

NYPA but i like idea

i love how quickly the tables turned lmao

I said "we" nigger

what is all the fuss about?

> girl beating
> beta
These are diametrically opposed so pick one and only one faggot.

OP made NYPA request saying this dude stole his fiance, truth is he's a woman beating stalker beta, thread 404'd but OP ain't gettin off easy

thread is back

only a cunt beats a woman who can't defend herself

So this is that faggot from the other thread that 404'd trying to screw over his crush's bf or some shit?

Did I understand all that correctly?

Yes

Wrong, an Alpha motherfucker beats anyone down.

you beat pedophiles, crooked cops, politicians, businessmen, the real bastards, I'm down

beating a beautiful pussy is just shameful

Ok got it. So we got his workplace what else can we gather?

Also anyone know which chick this is that he's going full stalker over?

I'm late to the table...what's doin'?

For those just joining, this faggot tried to recruit a personal army to fuck with some dude.
Turns out he's some pleb retard and he dun goofed once he was identified.

I know her, but I'm not going to get her involved in this, sozza user

who bets he doesn't answer

Other than the photos from the last thread, which could hypothetically be bullshit, how do we know this kid actually beat the girl? Or that she even exists?

I already tried messaging him, something tells me he left after he got found out

then he's still a NYPA faggot

coward

Can you at least give us a pic with the eyes blurred out or some shit? I would love to see this faggot being creepily obssessed with some land whale or something

will the police arrest this fag, pls tell me they will ..

Yeah that's true

who said Sup Forums doesn't do any good?

We already alerted the police about it, he should be getting a knock any time now.

Sup Forums justice league confirmed

If the only way a woman pays attention to you is by hitting her you are far, far from leaving beta status.

So what do the cops have to go off of then? A couple of screenshots? Seriously?

who the fuck would be stupid enough to NYPA

the dude he tried NYPA on called the cops too I believe

It's perfect that this fucker will be arrest he is just a coward piece of shit seriously ....

And the fact that he has stalked us, got my brother's number and posted it here.

He has the handwriting of an 8 year-old

arrested sorry ...

>dun goofed once he was identified.

OP did? Can you post OP's picture plZ

youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg

michael's future in song

O shit, I forgot he did that.

And you have the trips of an OP butthole. Wide open.

anyone get screens of old thread?

Why should he be arrest?
>wat is habbrn here

youtube.com/user/MikeJ1220/videos

Found his youtube

So you're telling me you are a random Sup Forumstard who just happened to have been on b while the random kid who somehow decided to stalk your brother was getting rekt for this NYPA thread he started? Did I comprehend all of those coincidences correctly?

I have been on those 2 threads since when they started and everything is true user

I wasn't browsing Sup Forums my brother texted me the thread.

Well then this all makes a lot more sense to me know. Thanks guys

So how do fuck this autist over? Any news on the cops?

so you are the brother of the guy who was going to get those death threads now I undurstand what the fuck is going on

somebody should call his work and tell them what a scumbag he is and that he has pending charges

genius

Yeah good start. We'll need a wholesome compilation of all the screenshots to send over to his workplace

here is a pic of how this shit started 1 hour ago

From the last thread

work number agaim

cinemark.com/theatre-detail.aspx?node_id=1562&

shit, I had the wrong place? ight

bump to keep the thread alive

what's our progress

no clue, I haven't heard from either my brother, he's probably at the station now filing papers or something

excellent. anybody callin' the theatre?

we will bump this thread until news from this fucking coward bitch.

bumo

Would it be better to just email all the screen caps to the head manager of the theater with a written explanation?

I have no idea how I would go about explaining to a normie what transpired in the thread

call, email, fax, whatever works - long as this coward gets his. email would probly be better since yes, you can attach the caps

Looks like all we got is the local phone number of the nearest cinemark theater. All I could find at least

OP here, I know some people who work at the same theatre, I can tell them to notify the boss

Also dude when you catch any word from your bro let us know how shits developing

Shit well that's the closest one to Garfield Heights so I just figured that'd be the one

That's the one he works at

Nice

bumperino

bump a coke

OP here, forgot to say earlier that Michael is a ponyfag

oh shit boi what else brother of the victim ???

UPDATE: Police can't do anything about it unless he pulls this shit again. My brother is getting a restraining order.

Bump that's great lol would sending some gay MLP shit to either of his jobs under his name make him happy or do the job and embarrass the shit out of him?

Wtf? You got a screenshot to prove you're op?

Happy?

I really sad for your brother OP

It's just a shame that the police won't be doing a god dam shit for your brother dude

I really sad for your grammar.

So no big happening. Oh good luck with that creep bro. At least you can save the screen caps and have a police report and shit in case this dude does any shit in the future

I might be able to get Michael's number. Depending on what his friend thinks of this.

Depends how far you want to take it bro. Just don't make the mistake of fucking up a NYPA thread like him lol

True, I don't want to be that guy, but he's been bothering us for months and I really just need him to realize that he isn't getting anywhere with this.