Why would Sup Forums enjoy the music of a race that enjoys beating and torturing a mentally challenged man?

Why would Sup Forums enjoy the music of a race that enjoys beating and torturing a mentally challenged man?

because i like rap

Separate the art from the artist desu

retards deserve to get their shit kicked in

parasites

that's a bourgeois meme

a few people don't represent entire races

then asians would all be murderous japanese and all whites would be school shooters and middle aged fathers wearing new balance

>it's not possible to think homophobia is wrong and still like rap because you like the music not the message
lul

Trump voters deserve to be tortured

Fuck off you Nazi the GOP is the party of Lincoln.

Clinton voters deserve to be deported

>listening to rap for the music
Hardly anyone does this

No it's the party of corporations and big oil and the Cock Brothers and ayn rand fanboys and redneck white supremacists and sociopaths

>listening to rap
Why would you willingly cuck your own ears?

I actually don't listen to rap for specific messages. I really enjoy the rhythms and flows of really good rappers, and I love the beats. I occasionally will pick up on some good lyrics, but it's not really the message that matters as much as how well structured it is. It's probably autism, but I just have a hard time processing lyrics in music, so I just focus on it all as a sort of unified noise.

Do you think the Democrats are much better though? Their both shite, just one's better than the other in most people's eyes.

That's the Democrats.

Not really. Democrats are shit too but at least they aren't all for going back to the 1930s.

USA needs more than two parties.

I actually do to, but I'm literally the only person I've ever met who says that and I put it down to the fact that I make music myself. Maybe it's more common than I thought.

HERBIE NIGGA

>thinks any major rap song from the past decade excluding Yonkers has overt homophobia
L?O?L?

It's not that America needs more parties, it's that America needs a system that doesn't unfairly benefit established parties over third parties.

Friendly reminder.
Who cures racism?

This guy.

Yes, America needs more than two parties so that the neocons can quit calling themselves republican and the GOP can be the party of liberals again.

Black Rappers are based
>Trick people into believing they have talent(Machiavellianism)
>Write songs about various hyper masculinity, misogyny, anti-semitism, racism, etc and get away with it
>get to watch small dicked white boiz come to your concert and relish in their pathetic attempt to fit in mainstream culture(e.g "the trap")
>torture and exterminate the "undesirables" of society, like Hitler would have wanted.