I've got a question for ya. What's heavier?

I've got a question for ya. What's heavier?

>A Kilogramme of steel

or

>A Kilogramme of feathers

ya mamma

My dick

the steel. are you stupid?

post more d.va fuckboy

ask Limmy

Steel is way heavier than feathers you fags.

Just fuck off...

the kilo is heaviesest

Found the 11 years old

Stop recycling limmys patter you fucking faggot

I'm an American, please convert to pounds.

Steel, because steel is heavier then fethrs

Not sure if y'all are trolls or just retarded

(both are the same, fags)

1 kilogram of american

No.
That's dumb, steel is more dense, it weigs more

a kilogrammar of steal

But both are a Kilogramme

but steel is heavier than fethrs

*Steu, becuz steu is heavieh then fethes

nice try, both a kilogramme

this.

retards go back to HS and learn about substances again pls

This is Bait, isn't it?

Steel is heavier lol moron

your mom's dong

but steel is heavier
a kilograme o steel is hevier thn a kilograamme of fethers

A kg of feathers. The actual weight of those feathers and the weight of what you had to do to get those feathers.

They weigh the fucking same, a kilo of feathers and a kilo of steel weighs the fucking same.

You guys are dumb, it's a trick question, the feathers are heavier

Steel. I can prove it. I will drop 1 kg of steel onto your head from 2 stories up and I will drop 1 kg of feathers. See how you like it now, faggot

What about the weight of how I got my steel moron?

sound

Steel is easy faggot.

>but steel is heavier than fethrs
And it apparently has more "E's"

So are feathers you mongoloid

less letters, the lighter

Because the feathers will have more air between them they will weigh more.

you're retatded. inb4:
>herp derp i was only pretunding to beh retarded!111 (:

air is weightless u frigid cunt

but what if air actually has mass

Not true moron. Nothing in this world is weightless. If it is composed of atoms, there is weight. Guess what air is made of?

these retards comparing steel to feathers, common sense people!!! steel is heavier!

The question is misleading, if the question had asked if some wieght of steel or the same weight of feathers weighed more the answer would be neither, but it asks that out of eaqual MASS which one weighs more. just because people on the metric system also use mass for weight in their country they are all arguing that these two things have the same weight.

they do not, mass measures how much stuff is there, like volume but for solids. given the same amount of steel vs the same amount of feathers, the steel is heavier because it is more dense.

Lol air is not weightless you simpleton. When you take individual feathers and amount them to a kilogram. When you put them all in a pile or whatever the air trapped between them will make them slightly heavier than the kilogram of steel. Ergo the answer is actually feathers you mongoloids.

it does but it's not enough to impact this

Of course it is enough to impact this. The question literally is which is heavier.
If you have a billion dollars and I have a billion and 1 dollars I am richer.

ITT nobody knows about the buoyancy of air.

it's steel how retarded are you fucking people

you're the mongoloid, it said a KILOGRAMME, that means it's already ACCOUNTED for the airy fucking feathes you've mentioned and the result is a KILOGRAMME, no more, no less. are you literally this fucking stupid?

1 kilo = 1 kilo
This would also mean
Sup Forums = Autistic

It said kilogramme of feathers, not kilogramme of feathers+air retard

what is this sorcery

>one kilogramme is heavier than another kilogramme

Given that there is a question in the first place means there has yet to be a direct comparison. Otherwise it is an useless question. This means there has been feathers individually wieghed to get to a kilogram exactly. When put together they will weigh slightly more though. Hence feathers is the answer unless you are scientifically illiterate.

I'm praying that this is bait

>hurrr durr 1kg=1kg

It is really about 1kg + air vs 1kg + air.
There is more air between the feathers hence they weigh more.

This thread needs to die...

Well, if I put a kilo of steel on some scales, it'll weigh a kilo.
If I put a kilo of feathers on some scales, it'll weigh a kilo.

Holy shit. I'm a fucking legend or somesuch.

then you remove part of the fucking bag or a feather from the inside, you hack away at it's mass until it's ONE FUCKING KILOGRAM HOLY NIGGER TITTIES ON A BARBECUE YOU ARE AUTISTIC.

this thread is a clusterfuck of trolls, newfags and people who actually think that these tards are being serious

MEANING YOU JUST HAD TO REDUCE THE FEATHERS THAT WERE HEAVIER TO WEIGH THE SAME AS THE STEEL!

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE DENSE!

>DENSE!
indeed

A kilo of feathers because you have to live with the guilt from what you did to those poor tendies and nuggies

I am betting this is OP same fagging. This is hilarious b8

yes.

LOL YOU THICK CUNT, IT NEVER SAID A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF FEATHERS, IT JUST SAID "FEATHERS" THAT COULD BE 1 FEATHER OR 2 FEATHER, IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS IT EQUALS 1 MOTHERCUCKING KILOGRAM, THE AMOUNT OF FEATHERS IS --NOT-- RELEVANT TO THE EQUATION IN ANY WAY, FEATHERS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND CAN BE SUBSTITUTED FOR LITERALLY ANY SUBSTANCE IN EXISTANCE AS LONG AS THERE'S....... YOU GUESSED IT!!!......... --ONE-- KG OF IT

FUCKING EXACTLY

This is gold

THE EVEN GET TO 1KG YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WEIGH THE INDIVIDUAL FEATHERS FIRST! IN SUM THEY WILL WEIGH MORE BECAUSE OF THE AIR. HENCE THEY WILL BE HEAVIER THAN THE CHUNK OF STEEL THAT WEIGHS EXACTLY 1KG.

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GENEPOOL YOU FUCKING UNTERMENSCH!

Finally someone who gets the joke

OK OK that's like saying 1km of steel weighs more than 1km of titanium

Kek

This thread brings out the stupid in people.

The feathers because you have to carry the weight of what you did to those poor birds

BUT THEY BOTH WEIGH A KILOGRAM
THEIR ARE JUST LORS OF FEATHERS

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO WEIGH INDIVIDUAL FEATHERS YOU FUCKING SONIC-THE-HEDGEHOG-FAG, YOU JUST PUT A BUNCH OF THEM IN A BAG AND KEEP ADDING UNTIL IT MAKES 1 KILOGRAMME AND THE "AIR" IS INCLUDING IN THE MEASUREMENT. FUCK. JUST FUCK OFF.

jokes on u guys,
We're in SPACE

>sonic-the-headgehogfag
LMAO

your mom when my dick is inside her

the answer is steel. Birds can't fly with wings of steel so they must be heavier than feathers.

Ok, I am out of retarded responses. It was entertaining my man.

Dear diary: Today i learned something. Sup Forums doesn't know how to science.

Source

1km of titanium easily weighs more...

what you didnt knwo account is the air between the steels as well as the air betwen feather! some people.... the kilogram is obviously more +

no....thats a matter of density.... steel is just more dense

Fuck off autistic retard

Pot, kettle..

They both weigh the same (duh), but are of differing densities.

NO THEY DON'T THEY BOTH WEIGH A KILOGRAM.

TITANIUM IS HEAVIER, BUT IF THEY BOTH WEIGH A KILOGRAM, YOU WOULD JUST HAVE LESS TITANIUM TO ACCOUNT FOR IT.

A kilogram is not a unit of weight, people who use the metric system just use it for weight because the gravity on earth is more or less constant. therefore (on earth) it is a reliable substitute. the question is valid albeit pretty stupid. Of two given masses which has more weight? if he wanted to make a bait post he should have used units of weight in the question.

WTF
>leaves /b

He said km not kg.. you retard.

KEK