Hey Sup Forums, what thing is keeping you alive and preventing you from suicide?

Hey Sup Forums, what thing is keeping you alive and preventing you from suicide?

Videogames for me.

BJJ, friends, good movies/tv, stable job.. also can't die before the finale of GoT

other people's emotions

knowing i'm never truly alone in feeling a certain way

Fear of death :3

i don't want to live, but i'm scared of dying

Friends, parties, cigarettes and alcohol. And probably movies and good music

Same but I slowly don't care about that anymore

Weed

What do you think will happen after death?

The possiblity of Warp Drives gets me up in the mornings, but I guess that my girlfriend and lots of vidya help a lot

you start a journey to become a divine being.

>this feeling that one day people will need me
>ever since my service ive just been doing shit security jobs
>kinda waiting on this civil war to happen to be honest
>that and waiting to leave out of state to go to Washington.
>gonna go build a house on some nice land in the middle of nowhere in the woods

I have like three things that could happen after death

- A journey like you described

-A better afterlife society and something like eternal true happiness , but I highly doubt something like this can exist

-Eternal nothingness, like a dreamless sleep. But I think it's better than it may sounds

Bodybuilding

>videogames

You have no idea

don't go on feels threads a lot. sounds like it's de-sensitizing (ironic, i know) you a little too much

the shame of giving up

My friends & family. My will to live. I'm not afraid to die, and life is pointless, but I thoroughly enjoy it, and intend to last as long as comfortably possible, and experience life to the fullest.

Eternal Nothingness is my greatest fear, user.

i don't want my mom to have to bury her child.

after she passes away, i'm going to use what little money i have to see the ocean (never seen it) and shoot myself at the beach after watching a bonfire burn out.

I know what you mean, you're right. I wish I had something better to do in life than going on feels threads ;-;

Drawing and Videogames!

Pokemon, Monster Girls, and my friends.
Music, vape, and whiskey help too.

People in feel threads always are crying about that they loved someone and never got them.

But I have never felt romantic love for someone. I feel lust. But I never really meet anyone I want to spend my life with.

I'm having fun for the moment.

Earthly pleasures.

the ability to weep and emotionally relate proves our humanity

One family member is the only reason I am alive for now

You tell me, you were dead before you were born, what kind of experience was that? Cause when you die again that's what it'll be like.

I'm afraid that in the process of death I'll lose my mind

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

music, my gf, writting. listening the birds singing and all that shit.

Death is the flick of the off switch

My girlfriend... She saved me from becoming a drug addict and ending in prison for participating in illegal bussines

i didn't love my first serious gf at first either. i was a 15 yr old virgin who just wanted to get his dick wet. but eventually a bond starts to grow and depending on the situation can make you feel like it's you and her against the fucking world or you're stuck with someone who's emotionally attached to you, but you just can't reciprocate those feelings.
>tl.dr love takes time

Masturbation.

Dips and pull ups

Laziness and curiousity. I wanna go out in style too. Preferably as a successful serial killer.

don't want to hurt my family and i've had visions of things that will happen in 2 or 3 years, so i'll wait and see

Like the diapers?

What kind of visions?

It was my gf until last week. Now I dont know what. Working it out, probably just going top end it at some point. Anyone know a way of doing it in my sleep?

desire for female company. otherwise not much :(

feelsbadman.jpeg

This is what i fear the most... but dont do it man... Change of the enviroment might help. Skip town, or even country, find a new job, meet new people, find a new purpose in life

shit man at least buy a canoe

quads wasted.

I am not afraid of dying, I would rather not have a painful death but unless something really awful happens where I am trapped somewhere after an earthquake and I starve to death over many days I know that the pain of death will be short lived (ha). I believe that when you die it just ends, there is no afterlife or anything like that.
In addition I choose to believe that there is actually some bigger plan, but only for those who are alive not the ones who have passed. some sort of cosmic karma-esque thing.
Having said that I have a few Auto-immune diseases and my quality of life is declining. I am 26 years old and most of my body is numb, I have trouble walking already, I get very ill and sometimes have to sleep all day to get past it. there is no cure for my disease and the best science has to offer are meds that slow progression by about 30%, which I am thankful for but at the same time feel like I am just prolonging the inevitable. there is a promising study happening in canada with stem cells being able to "reset" your immune system and cure many auto-immune diseases but it is still in early stages.

the reason(s) that I haven't killed myself is that my mother would be devastated, my brother would probably snap (our father passed and he feels like it is his fault), and I have a very spoiled cat that I know no one else would treat well enough. so I will probably turn to suicide when those 3 are dead, If I am still around by then.

TL;DR: I don't wanna leave my cat alone because I don't think anyone else will spoil her as much.

taking care of my father.
even he dies, i just shoot myself.

I'm really bad at killing myself. Tried like 8 times this week alone. Just another reminder of how worthless i am..

What makes you think a new place will help? If I cant make one place work. Why would another place work?

if religous people truely are right and that suicide is wrong the death would end up in

go back to /fit :)

you're a good man, user.

the hope that I'll work will make you happy momentarily if you were to move to a new place, that's something

the one person that makes me feel like im a human being.
and video games.

>everybody has their head so far up their own asses these days
>impossible to talk to anyone on a human level
>im surprised we are still alive as a species
>only not that surprised because it's a true testament to the current cattle-like state of man

Discovery. I kind of want to know everything. If I'm dead or even in a coma I might miss something

We already are in a world of eternal suffering my friend

This guy gets it.

If I left, my cats would go to the pound to die. My family wouldn't step in because they hate cats. They always make Chinese food jokes whenever cats are mentioned.

good for you man :)

I'm excited to see technology develop, by the time it comes for me to retire, ill be able to plug into the matrix, probably.

Mostly the fact that someone I do care about will have to find / see the body.

There's no good way to do it that won't fuck up whoever finds you for a long time.

>by the time it comes for me to retire, ill be able to plug into the matrix, probably.
sheeeeiiittt, that's what my parents generation said when they were younger. i mean, i'm sure it'll advance but not as soon as we're all hoping

I'm too much of a fucking pussy to kick the chair, I hate this world so much, food doesn't taste good to me anymore, playing video games feels like a chore to me, I can't feel love or anything like that, I have a girlfriend but I only love her because in my brain I've established that she is a girl that is attractive and so I will spend all my time with her, not because of a feeling or emotion, I know I look like a total edgelord faggot but you know how it is fam

Suicide would hurt. Also it would be a waste. For some reason you are alive and can do things in life, you might as well do stuff.

memes

Josh?! Baldimore

i will agree with you to an extend but life cannot be eternal sufferings since its finite. just a thought

Well i had a vision that i'll meet again with this girl. It was a picture on facebook of me and her on a sofa, and i had a beard.

And also another one with the catholic church in trouble.

Drugs

thank you for the reply user, I hope you have a good day.

FUTURE

i mean i understand where you're coming from OP, but i'm sure as fuck glad that everyone doesn't think that way. maybe stack up a comparison chart of thins keeping you from killing yourself to reasons why you should die and make a decision then. make it like a daily thing (assuming you make it past day one kek)

Hell is supposed to be a a place with the most horrible things. And it kinda is, just throw in small amounts of rare happiness and people will buy it.

And thank god it's finite ^^

weed and shitposting

Ive just come to the point where i honestly don't really give a shit, i mean sure if some asshole decides to mess with me or my bloodline (famiy) i would tear the prick too shreds or die trying. but other than that i just dont want to fail my parents and all the work they have put into me so that i could go be great. it would be such a waste of time, work, effort and emotions.

This.

The feeling that I was meant to be in this world in order to do something to make it a bit better.
Cliche af but hey if that's what prevents me from kms then so be it

The sole purpose of existence is to mate and reproduce. You're good.

Go die

The fact that death to me feels like the loss of individuality. I think I fear it because I'm afraid to reduce my existence to a state of cosmic calm, like an ocean of spores co-existing as a living abstract entity.

I want to clinge to this material illusion of the flesh, and full-fill my desires of pleasurement before my sinapsis dries out, along with my consciousness.

I also want to selfishlly leave a mark so big in this world that some fat 15 y o like me in some point of my life can grab a literature book and read my poems.

Life's weird, OP. But I think that if we do not something with the causality of being alive, we may just deny the universe greatest treasure.

Nothing, I'm just too much of a coward to end it.

1.) My dog. He's the only thing that's ever unconditionally loved me and that I've ever unconditionally loved.

2.) Marijuana. Had brain tumor, had surgery, had headaches and dizziness and nausea. Smoked pot for first time since high school, it really helped. Has double unexpected effects: makes life a little brighter and passes time pretty cost effectively.

3.) Little things. Try to have something to look forward to. Me? I try to always be looking forward to a video game. Also, comic books. Ongoing stories so there's always something going on and something to follow. All in medias res. There's always a new issue of Hulk to look forward to, or Batman, or indie books.

My dream of living and working overseas when I finally finish Uni. I lived overseas before (it's actually where I started college), and I intend to go back there to live and work permanently, never coming back to the U.S. That and the eventuality of VR or android waifus.

Rolling and GETtingdubs on Sup Forums is my sole purpose in life

You fail at life that time

I hope you do, too, user. I know there was a lot more to it than the cats.

aint working very well huh champ?

Need more faith, my sons

Muay Thai, weed, video games, pussy. the future is ahead of me and it's shaping up well

There is only one person blame for when you're not feeling good about yourself. Change yourself and stop being such a beta faggot

good job finding nice girls...

attempted suicide a couple times

> pissed off at the world

I will do everything i can to rise to the top . I have the passion of a thousand suns.

Living over the seas? Ar3 ye a Pirate matey?

sure pal, faith

Yeah, I'm a pirate, user.

>a butt-pirate

Family, videogames and martial arts.

The knowledge that Death probably sucks even harder...

Future technology.

im a triplet and i hate to think what my suicide would do to my sisters. the way my mom is, she'd always blame herself and it'd just fuck her and my sisters up.

im also slowly learning and accepting that life isn't all that bad tbh. could be worse. i could be a faget