Thinking of moving to the almighty Sweden. Convince me either to or not to. Go

Thinking of moving to the almighty Sweden. Convince me either to or not to. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6lTjF4Kjqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go and take your bitch ass with you

dubs=go

protip: move there

Swedend are weak as shit, they let refugies bitch controll them

So if you have testosterone above average you will be a king there

Why?? Inb4 I'm accused of being an immigrant or some shit

>Almighty
Mudslimes and neo liberal bullshit
No, choose Norway instead

I used to like before but now its out of arabs and nigga shit

Better i stay in my poor latino country
At least cp possession isnt penalized here

gonna say.
getting pussy is hard if you brows Sup Forums so dont expect to get any beautiful swedes.

Swedish woman > Norwegian woman

Move to Norway instead.

Norway going the same path man

Fuck europe

Still doesn't mean you should live there

Yeah okay mate, I already know a few cute Swedes, I'll be alright

Sweden woman soon be like muslim bitch

Are you a gay pedophile or Muslim?

Then Sweden is the place for you.

>islam in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=f6lTjF4Kjqc

OP HERE
I live in the Uk right now so after brexit would the best option to stay here or no?

Go OP is always a fag so you'd fit in

>Swedish woman
=
Blacked

Op is likely a cuck anyway

cuz it sucks here
nuff said
/thread

go to norway way better tbh

Pedophile ?
Lmfao
They are severe with pedos

Uk is nice man
Just stay there you faggot

Where do you live?

I've been learning Swedish for like 4 weeks, I'm basically Swedish now

Swedish woman soon to be like pic related.

Fair point but the majority of woman here are fucking sluts...

I hope you don't have any sisters

Fuck off with your nigger shit

no they're not
source: i'm norwegian

op, you're a fucking retard if you pick sweden, sweden is literally the mentally retarded twin of norway where everything went wrong instead of right
norway got the money, sweden got the refugees

Sweden is literally a shit country, went on vacation here this summer, immigrants everywhere. Dumb media pushing immigration policies and shit, also put up some note in a small store with arabic text. Don't move there unless you wanna get culturally enriched, nigger.

Seriously, what the fuck is happening in Sweden?
I mean, it's common knowledge that Sweden is the holy land of cucks, but what spawned this new piece of insanity?
The word 'Immigrant' is politically incorrect? How even? Then what are you supposed to call them?

sweden is full of the gays

Argentina

No thanks op

Why is it all around the world dark skinned implied criminals???

Oh sorry then
Glad to know

Most Swedes are very proficient at English, but, you will be seen as a huge outside knowing only english

Ett skepp kommer lastat!

How does every immigration joke start?
By looking over your shoulder.

I know man, I actually have started to learn Swedish and am doing quite well at it tbh. Even if I decide not to move there I will still enjoy learning the language as it's beautiful anyway

How do you get 100 refugees on a pallet?Tell them it floats.

A Somali arrives in Swindon as a new immigrant to the UK. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr Englishman for letting me in this country!" But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani".The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in Britain!". The person says "I no Blitish. I flom Hong Kong".the new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful Britain!" That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Iran, I am not British".He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you a British citizen?". She says, "No, I am from Romania!"So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the British?"The Romanian lady looks at her watch, shrugs and says "Probably at work".

1. Norway

POWER GAP

∞. Sweden

9 gag posts that shit, wew lad.

A tree fell down in Bradford killing a pakistani family of ten.Bradford city council claim they didn"t know the bastards were living up there.

Honestly I've always wanted to go to Argentina. I would get the fuck out of here and move there but I have a record so I don't think they'll ever take me even though I'm college educated.

What you mean by record ?
Where are you from ?
If we had better economy it would be nice country