Hey Sup Forumsrethrens. Cheapo-mc buck buck here...

Hey Sup Forumsrethrens. Cheapo-mc buck buck here. I used to download all of my shits off of KAT but since the feds have taken the infamous website down, what are some of the better alternatives?
>Inb4 pay4urshit - no, fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/3qlgi2/whats_the_difference_between_katcr_and/
torrent-dx.com/
kat.am/
kuiken.co/
kickass.cd/
youtube.com/watch?v=hB_7k72a1To
kickass.unblocked.live/full/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extra torrents is what I use now.

google.com
torrent
done

Cool, ill check it out, thanks!

Damn, didnt even know it was that simple.

It has annoying ads that pop up when you search, but it works.

I was using torrentz for about a week and then it closed down too.

KAT actually got a replacement site up but it seems kind of Fedsy. Requires registration and shit.

What i hate most is that when my 6TB HDD crashed, it wiped everything off. That drive was basically everything i had ever downloaded off of KAT... i cant believe everything is just gone now.

I got tons of shit in a moveable hard drive, but my woman lost the cable for it. So mad.

rarbg.to

It's no. user is a faggot humping liar. Google deletes physical .torrent links from the query use duckduckgo

reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/3qlgi2/whats_the_difference_between_katcr_and/

>post name of torrent site on this popular website that's already being monitored by the feds for the sake of this dipshit
>site gets closed down
>rinse and repeat

found the reddit fag

Bullshit faggot.

feds dont even watch this site , you're just a paranoid little faggot letting other paranoid faggots talk shit to you

This. Not sure why people keep asking tbh. The bay will never die.

YES! perfect. thanks man

Pirate bay is blocked by my provider and theres no way around it, not even a vpn or using tunnelbear or wtvr.

moot has direct line to authorities since 2006
mook HARDCORE data mines and sells

YOU FUCKING DICK, SOME AD VIRUS BULLSHIT FUCKED ME OVER YOU CUNT, FUCK YOOOU

thanks bro ill check it out. as long as i can keep downloading my games and tv shows im good.

>even a vpn
then you arent using a vpn
All your isp will see is a chunk of encrypted data going to your vpn, and on return it is the same thing.

They dont ban encrypted data because all banking would be blocked

>GIT GUD

dont play on your anxiety you'll only make it worse.
ive posted cc on more than one occasion , very graphic gore content and numerous other material which has been deemed illegal, wheres the fuzz? unless something big is happening where a crime is being committed by op himself and one of the mods or one of the moral fags ring popo nothing is going to happen. dont be such a faggot next time user

Use qBittorent client. Go to "View->Search," then go to the new Search tab that just popped up.

Search shit up and download. Never even have to leave the client.

use bitlord, u have search their, u dont need browser

Tor/VPN. Don't tell me how it doesn't work. It works way better than your brain.

also perma ban is never permanent, 1month max so never worry about what you post

Not going to lie, im not experienced when it comes to VPNs and stuff but i do have an unlimited tunnelbear plan and use TOR to try and acces TPB. doesnt work.

Its time to lose the woman

I use tunnelbear AND tor dude :p.. im not in the states though... our Holland shit might be different from yours.

>being this new

>vpn
Use a proper vpn
Learn what dns highjacking is
>tor
yeah no

No for TOR? Why?

Did not know this. Real mvp.

>Reddit
>pic related.

Tor is yet again, a chunk of encrypted data there and back.

Get out.

did you reply to the wrong comment ?

Lot of fakes these days though. Mods used to be much quicker to delete them.

Extratorrent

posted the wrong cap , ive had atleast 4 perma bans for cp though.

this mod was a nice guy

Blocked by my ISP too, but VPN works fine.

Step 1: Type in the search bar what you're looking for.
Step 2: Look for results that have confirmed uploaders.
Step 3: Magnet.
Step 4: ..?
Step 5: Profit.

torrent-dx.com/
Good alternative but allot of ads even with adblocker.

kat.am/
Also a great alternative without any ads but you have to create an account.

kuiken.co/
Alternative for thepiratebay.

My nigga. Thanks man

kickass.cd/ is working just fine

You aren't doing it right. If you use a VPN they will see data being transferred, but to them it's gibberish. They can't block that because that's how things like banking work.

Hmmm. ill have to go find out what i do wrong then

yeah your vpn isn't set up correctly then, because your isp can only see data going to the vpn servers and that's encrypted. A simple test is checking your ip before you enable the vpn connection and checking it after it should change. Also most isp's just block those site via their dns so switching to another dns server in your connection settings (from your wifi or ethernet adapter) can easily pass those kinds of "blockades"

Did you post a girl fully dressed from a sear catalog?
Thats what cp is now

BTFO

I see. Shit is much clearer now. I might have to dive into my settings. thx man

i would repost the image but only notice i was unbanned today. it was an 11yo with a fine as fuck booty wearing shorts with her legs spread... very sexual if i do say so myself

sarah?

HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD HONEY POT THREAD

FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI FUCK YOU FBI

legit i have no idea how people are this fucking way out there.

TPB, is not full of fakes or whatever the fuck people are throwing with shit these days. if you're not a complete moron, you'll be just fine.

wtf who ? idk the kids names come join me on chatstep.com

room name - name_room
password- nigger

Piratebay isn't that good. I used KAT all the time for comics and music, but PB doesn't have a lot.

my bad

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=hB_7k72a1To

tpb lakes common content, its older content isnt index'd anywhere else.
It also lacks alot of torrents.
It is 1.5 years behind for a certain set of torrents.
In fact, in all the "replacement" sites, none of them have anything passed what tpb has and is also missing the same content
So no

kek

1. sell woman and buy cable
2. ??????
3. profit

tf r u talking about nigger

what caused the crash? internal or external drive? you can retreive data pretty easily these days. Unless you put nails through it the data is still there.

same try limetorrent

kickass.unblocked.live/full/

Thanks dawg