Hillary Clinton's excuse for breaking the law: "I may have short-circuited."

Hillary Clinton's excuse for breaking the law: "I may have short-circuited."

Not guilty by reason of insanity (but she's not sure even about that). This is what you're expected to endure for eight years.

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/
youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
gallup.com/poll/186338/support-tea-party-drops-new-low.aspx
google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=what is the most popular news channel in america
youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/clinton_favorableunfavorable-1131.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clinton broke no laws, stop lying faggot.

Also, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is NOT Chair of Clinton's campaign.

Keep raging faggot.

EIGHT YEARS

>Clinton broke no laws, stop lying faggot.

Wrong.

She said she "may have short-circuited" as her excuse for herself regarding her illegal e-mail activities.

and, yes, WS is a chair of her campaign:

usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/

>Wrong

Right.

Stop lying faggot.

>and, yes, WS is a chair of her campaign:
stop lying faggot

she is an "honorary" chair and it doesn't mean shit

you are a fucking liar

DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE POSTS

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

what an argument. liberals, everybody

Yeah sorry being called for being a liar makes you hate liberals that much more.

>Thank you, $0.25 has been deposited to your account

>thank you hurr durr hurr durr stale memes

faggot

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD TRUMPFAG

NOW

>faggots who dream of Hillary going to jail
To dreaaaam
The impossible dreaaaam

Do you get paid extra for all caps?

she's above the law.

I'm not even that guy so you're fucking fooled

Calling it a meme doesn't change facts, and doesn't make you clever. The CTR manipulation campaign is very real, and Sup Forums is not immune.

>facts,
>your constant lies

stop posting faggot

nobody gives a fuck what you and other 12 year olds think about politics here you narcissistic twunt

>This is what you're expected to endure for eight years.
NICE,
You have her winning this election and re-election.
No faith in the republicant party?

Good. Conservatism is a dead meme. Someone has to bury it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA

Yeah I'm so "fooled" by so easy it is to spot Hillary hater lies. Rape yourself.

Chillary faggots everywhere

I DON'T GET PAID FOR SHIT
THAT MEME IS DEAD

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD TRUMPFAG. DELETE IT. DELETE IT THE FUCK NOW.

you can't have it without the fake liberal meme

So, what's Hillary's angle now? "The choice for corruption?"

Someone please make this into a Civ V leader.

Those expressions are priceless

liberalism isn't a "meme." It's 21st Century Common sense.

Enjoy living in your fantasy Wild Westworld.

yeah it's real easy to pick on how someone looks

a lot harder to defend your stupid busted selfish backward ideology

>daily reminder that y'all can't do it like Hillary can

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

Let's face it, Republerinos are dead.

The future will be Dems vs Libertarians with Republicans trying hard to not overdose while they attempt to latch onto and simultaneously burn the fringe of both parties.

Hillary was just fighting the only actual battle taking place. She was just fighting dirty, like every beltway battle.

>Dems vs Libertarians
> Libertarians

haha no

this still cracks me up. esp considering the source

yeah sexist conservative humor is so funny
ha. ha.

Trump has officially switched on everything he has said. Not even deportation which was his first and only standing point. What does Trump want for presidency? No one knows. Why pick a person who doesn't even know what he wants.

because hurr durr durr krookud hillery durr

I meant tea party.

My bad fam

So pick the person who has over 4k lawsuits? That makes no sense.

The Tea Party is even less voters, more cringe.

What other shit do you feel like tripping over today user?

yeah but hurr durr Trump r lesser evils durr

I've come to vote for whoever is more likely to punch or boink a Rothchild.

This time around though, it's a tough decision.

yeah 17% of the US is going to take over the republicans.

Actually the Tea Party DID take over the Republicans. That's the joke.

kek wish one of them was a lesser evil.

gullible nonvoters

Also, double dubs

I simply see humor as humor, didn't mean to trigger you

When? They cry the most so maybe thats what you are considering.

gallup.com/poll/186338/support-tea-party-drops-new-low.aspx

inb4 she's controlled by Jewwwws
and the Saudiiiissss

so fucking mad get fucked. i hope the thought of trump winning keeps you up at night

Retarded or 16 still?

>yeah it's real easy to pick on how someone looks

not even triggered

you're a conservative dipshit and you got called out for thinking your stupid shit-tier humor was funny

deal with it

>Common sense.
another meme for anyone with a shred of education

Oh no, sombody told a joke about a woman, better go cry with your sisters in the safe space.

What do liberals want user?

I love how you Sup Forums tards can't handle the truth so bad now everything you don't like is just "memes."

Stupid faggot.

Just pointing out how stupid and petty you are. No wonder me>you

>yeah it's real easy to pick on how someone looks.

durr to taxxx mee and tayke muh money
durr

Trump is the lesser of two evils. Only retards don't see that.

Jeez I didn't realize faggots like you actually come to this website.

Citation needed.

This Saudi thing is actually kind of scary.

Not because of some ridiculous conspiracy so much as how little Saudi Arabia has control of it's own middle managers.

You can bet your ass there's Saudi cash in Washington. It just is thankfully in the hands of brownies that can't play darts.

>What do liberals want user?
Regular liberals want to pretend they're nice people even as they slavishly embrace whatever corrupt elitist asshole is foisted on them by the DNC.

Elitist liberals aren't liberal at all. They just wear it as a pretense.

>I love how you Sup Forums tards can't handle the truth so bad now everything you don't like is just "memes."

Nope. "Common sense" is often the opposite of fact. All it is is familiar knowledge. Wrong knowledge can be very familiar. Decisions about new things based on wrong knowledge are where common sense frequently fails the most.

yeah you're so wrapped up in your self-important hivemind faggotry you failed to notice real people actually post here

your bad

Your own posts are all the proof anyone needs

I am morally and intellectually your superior.

>. "Common sense" is often the opposite of fact. All it is is familiar knowledge. Wrong knowledge can be very familiar

buthurrt detected

Dense faggots putting this country in more danger than it already is. Their claims just don't make any sense. Both are shitty but Hillary? First woman president Hillary Clinton? Is that not a joke to you homos?

>Regular liberals want to pretend they're nice people even as they slavishly embrace whatever corrupt elitist asshole is foisted on them by the DNC.
Where are you getting this from?

>Elitist liberals aren't liberal at all. They just wear it as a pretense.
This I will agree with but that why this election year is has the two most hated candidates

>"Common sense" is often the opposite of fact.

Right, so we should just be stupid racist bitch-hating faggots like you supporting a dipshit with 6 bankrupticies. Because that's reality.

Glad we cleared that up.

Oh, and how many posts did I make?

>Where are you getting this from?

myass.com

it's legit

one was enough

then you had to reply again

just shut up

Yeah maybe if you're brainwashed by Liberal media. Don't believe me, check out this link
google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=what is the most popular news channel in america

No, because I've already shown you to be a butt hurt coward incapable of taking even the most minor of offenses. Welcome to the Internet pussy, enjoy your stay.

Not an argument!

Look at you getting all worked up. Don't get ahead of yourself bud

and another reply

kek

you're the one triggered by real people posting here

just rubbing it in

who said it was?

Just a fact. You are shit, I am king.

> checks all the boxes to be prosecuted at federal level for exposing secrets and mishandling classified documentation
> [sic] "if it were anyone else they'd face charges"
> "No one is above the law"

topkek

Stay mad dems and libtards. This is why you're called libtard.

>inb4 but Trump

To the libtards: your whole basis for wanting Hillary is by comparison to Trump. Remove Trump and you're voting for her because... what? Because of her stream of fuck ups and mishandled postions? Because of her "charity" work? (10% spent on "actual charity", pays execs 300K+ per year) Because of her hand picked appointments of people who just happen to "donate" millions of dollars to her? Because of the Clinton Foundation ties to selling uranium to the Russians? I can't stand the fool Trump but fuck me... better a fool than the singularly most corrupt person to ever walk the White House corridors, including Nixon. She was a layer involved with Watergate and Nixon for Christs sake! Look it up!

I expect some of the shilling budget will be spent pulling this post apart as a "correction".. look that up too. Good. Spend that money, make it obvious what you are, eventually more people will fucking wake up to what's happening the more they see the shilling.

For once OP is not a huge faggot.

Again, not the one being triggered by perceived unpleasant demographics asserting themselves here--that would be you.

project much?

>Everybody who has a different opinion is wrong
user, you are the exact readon why universal voting systen should be abandined.

See

Not sure why you think liberals what Hillary. Did you look at the approval ratings for her? Most Liberals do not want either and that pretty much puts a damper on your whole post.

Seems like you're the one a bit mad nobody buys into your cringing faggot conspiracy theories, Trumptard/

Incorrect. Proof? Doesnt exist

I may be risking my life by telling you this, but Mr. Butthurt Liberal's dangerous, yellow-bellied artifices represent an indissoluble alliance, an intimate alloy, between sectarianism and negativism. In the text that follows, when I quote from Mr. Butthurt Liberal, I will use the word “excrement” in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. Despite what you may have been taught in school, whenever he is blamed for conspiring to ensure that all of the news we receive is filtered through a narrow ideological prism, he blames his backers. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Mr. Butthurt Liberal insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people. He's really proud of himself for conconcting such a “brilliant” scheme for replicating the most mad structures of contemporary life. In my opinion, however, that's the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. Much better would be to expose the shaky foundations upon which Mr. Butthurt Liberal's iniquitous, beggarly editorials are bulwarked. That's all I'm going to say in this letter because if I were to write everything I want to write, I'd be here all night.

You're all over the place faggot. Get your ADD checked.

Nazi faggot...

The only one triggered was you fag lolol

You mean the approval ratings that show Clinton kicking the everloving shit in every poll in the US media? THOSE approval ratings?

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Democrats can't even watch this. it destroys thier whole campaign. Lol

youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098

I don't know, I just stated a fact, and then a bunch of faggots (you samefagging?) started talking shit.

Pretty sure you're butthurt that America doesn't buy into your Breitbart cocksucking worldview.

Those are likely to get nominated ratings. This proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/clinton_favorableunfavorable-1131.html

Exactly. Not breaking the law puts you above it