Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/medical/piece-broken-glass-remove-eyeball-accident-victim/
bestgore.com/animal-encounters/woman-attack-pitbull-sleeping-face-eaten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Story?

3rd world country
kidnapper or animal

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil too. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical – it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it’s quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you’ll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

Poor Unlucky bastard

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua – a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

Bump

No news article or anything on this?

Digging the analysis, thanks op.

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

How is it possible that the kid shot the arrow from outside the bus?

Hahahaha, for the woman it is called bad luck? And for the kiddo it is called a lucky shot?

.... perhaps he went inside when he saw that he shot somebody?....

Bump.
This is a quality rekt bread with nothing boring.

Story:

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody’s seen already,
except from the newbs so I’m posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain – as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too – wonder if that’d have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

Story:

In Los Alcarrizos – a municipality in the Santo Domingo province in the Dominican Republic,
a man was chopped in the elbow area of his arm with a machete. The video shows him holding
his forearm, as something that looks like a bone sticks out of his wound.

I like how the victim had to open the door to the ambulance himself with that wounded arm,
cause cameraman was busy filming the video.

Story:

On October 2, 2015, a motorcycle policeman was injured after he was deliberately rammed off
his bike by a truck driver. The incident happened on the A15 highway, near the city of
Spijkenisse in The Netherlands.

For reasons unspecified, the cop reportedly wanted to pull the truck driver over, who rapidly
maneuvered into him and knocked him off his bike. The trucker was later apprehended by citizens
who cornered the truck with their cars further down the highway.

1/4

Story:

Three men – two Australian and one Spaniard – were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

LOL nice trips and that's funny he actual opened it himself

3/4

Really digging you putting context to these

4/4

kek'd

Pair of flip-flops for sale?

Story:

Video from Yemen shows an alleged ISIS or ISIS sympathetic suicide bomber who only managed to
rip himself in half. The intended targets were the Houthi (another variant of Muslim) crowd
that has gathered around him and casually interrogate him.

wtf waa that?!

What the fuck

They came prepared. Good show user.

Looks like hes got a fucking pizza on his leg.

Thanks for the compliments anons!! Makes the effort worth it!!

it was a panther

1/3

Story:

See that blood stained pointer up there? Pics don’t get any more Best-Gorey than that.
Only the presence of a flip flop could make it more epic. One of Philippine President
Rodrigo Duterte’s running platforms was to fight crime the same way he kept it at the
lowest level in the Philippines while serving as mayor of Davao City. There, Rody’s death
squads were responsible for the countless extrajudicial killings of suspected criminals.
While he didn’t fuck around with suspected criminals, the extra judicial killings raised
questions about where the lines are drawn, giving rise to fears that in the same way,
he would be disposing of people he simply didn’t like. Whereas Rodrigo Duterte recently
became the president of the Philippines, deaths of suspected criminals are chalked up to
his successful platform on which he ran.

On August 25, 2016 at about 8:00am, in Barangay Ampayon, Butuan City, members of the
Philippine CIGD (Criminal Investigation and Detection Group), carried out what they
called an anti-illegal drugs operation, which lead to the death of a man. According to
their report, Raul Oranza, alias “Opaw”, tried to escape and fired his handgun at the cops. The cops responded and neutralized him.
From the scene they recovered a 38 caliber Revolver loaded with four live ammos and one
fired cartridge, and a sachet of suspected Shabu with estimated weight of 25 grams and
value of 295,000 Philippine Pesos.

Shabu is a type of Methamphetamine sold in the Philippines.

2/3

3/3

>clearly a woman
wonderful

I thought it was a selfie stick

Story:

On the night of Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, a 64-year old man was gunned down while he sat
outside his house in rural Ouricuri, Pernambuco, Brazil. The victim was identified and
witnesses report that three men arrived in a silver car and shot him until his head exploded,
then fled. Authorities believe the men to be the victim’s nephews and that this was a revenge
hit sparked by a murder believed to have been committed by Ademir last year. Only speculation
at this point, but damn, that is some brutality right there.

so, he's ok now though?

I have heard about that animal before
I think it's called a pedobear

Why the fuck isnt he bleeding

Anyone have the webm of the whores being beheaded by what I'm assuming the mexican mob or cartel? They used an axe and a combat knife.

great candidate for automail. you can keep the bone and bolt to it for support.

not rekt....needs moar nig..

Lol do you even read your fucking idiot! Panthers are notorious scavengers!

You know you look at too few gore when you think ripped in half means vertical like in some fucking movie. Still not watching that shit so I appreciate the graphic descriptions.

got dammit i could do that job all day long...

I'd have assumed it was just a really fresh wound and shock hadn't given it time to bleed? Just a non-medfags guess there.

Well what do you think it could have been?

relatively superficial wound, with lots of fat tissues exposed.

Man the harpoo- wait no some one already got this one

I think it should be perfectly fine to end his misery... but it is Brazil so it probably happened

mmmm a fat juicy baby...tender

Story:

In China, a woman was filmed chasing and stabbing a man in a street. Several people
observed the attack, but non had the balls to physically interfere, though that one guy
appears to talk sense to the woman.

Apparently, the man was the woman’s husband. The motive for the attack is unclear.

>Got

Check your spelling there, edgemeister.

Jesus. Obviously come to harvest the souls of the non believers.

You are a gentleman, and a scholar.
Providing the story with the upload SHOULD be basic fucking etiquette.
Based user.

walk it off brah

agreed

Fuck off nigger
> check my trips plebian

ten of ten, would run again

Again another big thank you!! I hoping for the same that people will provide the story more often!!

cpr nignogs

stock market crash

Story:

Guy fed a dead fish to a bunch of hungry Jacks.

Story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

Story:

A very clean beheading. The muslim man was caught eating bacon and his life had to end as a result of his actions.

KO that cum dumpster fukn plebslopehead

Story:

Afghanistan war veteran was raiding an outpost in the middle of the desert, when a grenade kaboom'd and sent shrapnels flying everywhere. A piece of shrapnel landed in the veteran's eye.

I second that.
1000+ internets to the guy

Best rekt thread ever OP, have a gold star, you deserve it.

Story:

About 4 story high.

gonna need sauce on that story

IANAD but I've seen breathing like that in other brain damaged people, and I think it is purely autonomic. He's a goner IMNPO (in my non-professional opinion).

Just fuck off and tell your fake stories some where else!!

bestgore.com/medical/piece-broken-glass-remove-eyeball-accident-victim/

My friends think I have a fetish for these rekt threads because I go on them all the time.

xd

Thank you user!! But I'm not OP on this thread

>3rd World Country
>Has baby cams?

Just one

Here is your sauce user!!

bestgore.com/animal-encounters/woman-attack-pitbull-sleeping-face-eaten/

Fuck you, asshole

xD fake

giggle

Do I see the nike sb dunks?

Story:

4 rapists were caught by Irish militants, and had to be killed because of the sovereign laws of Ireland.

Yess you do!!

omfg do you even know how to read you retarded faggot?

I'm not a fan of REKT threads but this one, OP......, goddamit this is state of the art. Based user. I hope to keep reading you in the future.

is that pamplona ?

you some kinda ree tawrd?

BISHOP!

He dropped his pizza, he wasn't actually cut

okay, these stories are getting a bit fishy.

Oh humanity...