youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory

That's art.

/thread

Have a load of these dubs

Thanks fam

DOUBLE DUBS IN A ROW?!?!

Dude, I felt like shit for the last 2 days for no appearant reason. And the picture I was thinking about is exactly the one you have posted.

100%
I don't think life is shit, but I just don't enjoy it.

I'd love to fuck you for your personality

D0BZ

I can't tell if that guy is pushing her, trying to keep her from falling, or just grabbing her ass.

youtu.be/iAxCOncwp3U

Sauce?

no 8 first try at the hardest game because I am alpha.

what is this about and did he died

So, basically, you're every woman alive right now?

2016, everyone: where women are vapid and men are liars.

Some protester is protesting something. This happened in the Romanian Palace of the Parliament around year 2000 I think. He didn't die

>spilledthebeans.webm

OCEANMAN

Born into it...

I don't remember this scene

What can I do?

Bodyslamfail.gif

>youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk

What's this from?

Made me laugh
Thanks user

Game's Faster Than Light
Nice little game

Quite depressing for a high rank in the Nazi party no? did he suffered from depression?

Unless you are really evil, people who tend to torture and kill other people usually are miserable on their personal life, doesn't matter how much they earn or the prestige they have

I'm psychologist, some of my patients are very rich and with high social status, yet they are miserable

this was from before he was apart of the NSDAP

Are you saying that your rich patients hurt other people a lot?

Which is the cause, and which is the effect?

Be who you are, babe.

What else more do you need?

Ist that the actress from GoT's Arya?

Sauce?

Most of them destroyed other people's career in their own benefit to be sucessful, they lied to people they loved, they left people they were friends but they judge weak, they abandoned friends when they needed them most, some of them did bad things when got money ( waste on bets, getting drunk fucking/impregnating random sluts, cheating their wifes/husbands ) they are all full of regret, some full of anger too

And some of those just complain about how things could be even better. they don't really care about the people they fucked up in their lives, those are the natural-born pieces of shit

I got one, he is a CEO of a important company, 2 weeks ago he said something very interesting

> Even tho I did all this, I left my country, my language, my culture, betrayed my friends, my family and everyone associated with me, deep down I thought I was doing the right thing, The whole time!

19yo girl without a job, a parasite in human form

Also I have a little bit of social anxiety, and don't know how to walk alone, I need at least 1 friend to be with me

I want a strong man to take care of me, not my dad

I suppose that just goes to show that there's a price to be paid for everything... thanks for sharing that.

>the deep web

Yeah everyone would like an open bank account with no effort invested

You are 100% right

but since I'm salty bitch I'm gonna post this anyways

FUCK

source?

That's sums up society.. To go far, betray everyone who trusted you, even yourself.

dat nigga on the right got play-doh hair