How often do you shower per week, Sup Forums?

How often do you shower per week, Sup Forums?

>tfw Brazil

huehue, we're the cleanest

Shower every night. Shampoo every time. Apparently it's not good to use shampoo all the time? I don't really know.

Do baths count as showers in the chart? Because a lot of cultures prefer baths over showers.

I shower 3 times a week

I shower every morning and occasionally in the evening as well.
So average 10+ per week

still latino niggers. fuck off

On the contrary, you guys are actually the dirtiest. You guys have to shower 12 times to stay clean while the average person only needs to shower 7 times

i shower maybe once every two days, or everyday sometimes

If Mexicans shower so much how come they always smell like shit?

Brazil =/= India.

Every day because otherwise my hair looks like shit.

Not that it doesn't matter because they always look like shit

Fuck off back to bed trump, Mexicans are pretty cool guys, and doesn't afraid of anything

6 to 7 times a week.

10-12 times

1/2 time. I shower 3 times per month, tendency lower.

>hair
once every 3 days
>asshole,taint,balls.shaft
Daily

Like 3, maybe 4, or whenever I work out.

We're not whales, unless you're dirty or smelly there's no need to shower. By showering too often the only thing you do is drying out your skin and fucking with it's bacterial composition.

depends on the time of year and how active I was that day, can go anywhere from about 4 times a week to more then once a day when I go running in the morning and weightlifting in the evening. Overall it will probably even out to once per day. Got a shaven head so almost never use shampoo, shampoo the beard once or twice a weak though

5-8 times a week

Every other day.

Every day. Dont like how greasy my hair gets otherwise

Everyday, sometimes twice a day, depends on what I did that day

7 times the week, full program faggot who doesnt

I shower every morning, but I wash my hair once a week.

My hair takes about two hours to dry (and I won't blow dry it) and doesn't look greasy until day 6 or so.

Occasionally I'll shower twice a day if I spend time in a hot workshop or if I work outside in the heat.

So there's people that don't shower everyday
yuck