Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ql6eP9tH24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I work on a manual lathe every day. This is one of my wife's biggest fears.

Pro tip for machinists: no long sleeves or gloves.

Mexican highways youtube.com/watch?v=5Ql6eP9tH24

Think that killed him?

death by bones breaking in the arm, kek

Dude look how it crushed his spine...

fuck yeah boi

what about his neck and back retard

No his back and spine being twisted 360 degrees just gave him a good stretching.

>Pro tip for machinists: no long sleeves or gloves.
Business tie is still OK for management. tell them to get a closer look.

It probably broke his ribcage and back, meaning he's 100% ded if not living in europe/US and medical treatment is not implemented immediatly

Im pretty sure you are dead even if there was top notch medical equipment and the best doctors beside you. Injuries are way too harsh

No. Def broke multiple bones in arms and ribs though. He's lucky his shirt tore away. A lot of times the shirt just wraps up and tightens like a noose or garrote and the soft tissue tears away before the fabric does.

I saw a coworker get his wedding ring caught on the chuck of a lathe that was spinning at 1200rpm. What happened is called de-gloving where all of the skin and muscle/fat tissue is torn from the bones/ligaments. Some seriously sick shit.

Sounds good for bbq

yeh he's dead

Haha... You sound like me and my coworkers on the shop floor. Our plant manager got shit canned because he was taking some corporate dicks on a tour of the shop and he stuck his fucking head inside a CNC mill... While it was running a fucking scalping program with a 6" shell mill.

Wut. Learn English dumbass

>>Filename
Kek

7u7

no blood splat or head pop. 4/10

can't see shit. is that a baby

Are you retarded?

A brick i think

How hard is it to cross the street without walking in to the path of a moving vehicle? How the fuck do you just assume the driver sees you and will stop? Big assumption...