I have a time machine....how can i save freddie mercury?

I have a time machine....how can i save freddie mercury?

Shave your butt and do squats everyday, so he doesn't cheat on you and catch HIV!

Tape his asshole shut to keep dicks out of it.

shut down the YMCA

Tell him to stay the fuck away from gay bars. Manipulate destiny so him and his hairdresser boyfriend he only met late in life will meet as soon as possible.

Isn't that Sasha Baron Cohen the guy that plays Borat and Ali G?

just prevent the Zanzibar revolution. Then he never would have moved to Britain.

tell him that you come from the future to warn him that hes going to die from aids /thread

Proper aids treatment if all else fail. I hope you can kidnap a few doctors and a big pile of drugs

Noble use of a time machine.

go to future
get aids cure
go back in time

How stupid can a person be? Just travel 100 years forwards, get the vaccine for HIV, go back and secretly give it to him.

interfering with freddie mercury csn potentially prevent him from being the person he was

Guys pls...no paradoxs

Mutilate him so badly down there that no one will do him

Go back in time to 30 minutes before the point where he gets Aids and throw a box of condoms and lube at him. Tell him to use them or else.

if you are hiv free let him fuck YOU in the ass instead of that other guy

How do you know the exatc day he got aids?

It's not a paradox you fucktard its changing the past thereby changing the future a paradox is a statement or action which contradicts its self. Fool.

You can't. Boo hoo. Move on with life.

cut his dick off

Buy a lot of modern antiretroviral and general HIV/aids medicine, bring it back and live long.

This

Also I just got this in this thread for some reason.

how would your time machine exist in the past when you built it in the future?

TIME PARADOX

>Niggers in Africa won't die anymore
>100x times more refugees heads to europe
>Europe collapse
>Civil war

You have a time machine. You've got the time to figure it out. Also it was probably a time where he was taking it because the possibility of getting aids while giving it anally is extremely low unless he tore his partner's asshole and got blood inside his dick.

Kill the Russian faggot who gave him AIDS. The same faggot who gave it to Kenny Everett btw.

I'm refreshing Wikipedia's page if it worked

magic johnson him

If it works he never would have been dead so your memory would change no need to check

ITS LIKE IT WAS MEANT TO BE

I swear to you, bro, Jimmy Page was the singer of Led Zeppelin and I had never heard of Robert Plant. Then about five years ago their clips changed, their success was much bigger, and their songs had changed too.
My memories of a different Led Zeppelin still haunt me to this day.

>Russian faggot

what is this about?

Europe will collapse anyway without more niggas

A Russian soldier called Nicolai was screwing both Everett and Mercury around 1984. It's likely it was him who passed it on to them both.

dude, all you have to do is leave a letter for yourself (BTTF style) telling new timeline you that they must do exactly what you did otherwise the universe will collapse

HIV doesn't exterminate 99% of the african population, dude.

Europe never collapse
...it's the final countdown...papaprappa paw

Imagine the irony if a used needle was offered.