What's the greatest country on Earth? And why is it America?

What's the greatest country on Earth? And why is it America?

Just....no man....just no

Just.......yes man.....yes man.

OP's right for once, yet still a faggot

Okay faggot name one better.

America is not a country, its a continent

Seriously though, these things are like 50k. Look bad ass to me

America is great in many ways, but i would never, NEVER EVER want to live there. I`d rather be dead. A country with alot of flaws. Long live Europe

The moon isn't the only moon but it's called the moon anyway. No one else in the Americas calls themselves Americans.

You know it user.

The United Kingdom

I was in Poland for the last month.

I haven't seen a single nigger.

It was.... Pretty amazing.
Try to imagine that.... Not a single nigger....

Europe? You mean the Northern Caliphate? Nice try eurocuck

United states of america.
"OF"
"OOOOOOF"

You mean the one thats economy is plummeting because you retards voted for it.

Venezuela is the greatest country on earth!

As long as we have freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and capitalism, we're good. Too bad liberals are working to destroy our country.

Yeah, well, but the niggers and sandniggers that live here, doesnt bomb and hurt us. The muslims that visit you guys occasionally are just there to make people hurt

Thats our demonym retard. No other country calls themselves American.

you're living in the past. america hasn't been great in years

We were protecting the British Empire from the EU scum

You got got to be the most retarded person on Earth dispite Africa. Wow. Read a newspaper tard boy

And now your cuntry is fucked.

What are you living under a rock or something?

Don't care, but i need source.jpg

I would say our country is Prime to be the greatest Empire in the world again

What kind of car is that?

America is awesome. Anyone with half a brain and a good work ethic can make a great life for themselves here. It only sucks if you're a nigger, because you have to be around niggers.

It's 2 continents faggot

Car in OP is a Local Motors Rally Fighter and they're actually the coolest shit. Saw it on Jay Leno's Garage.

>if you're a nigger, because you have to be around niggers.
No ya don't.

because in america we all own two cars one of which is a 4x4 at the least with v8 engines, and guns and a huge house on way more property than we know what to do with. yes america is great.

Thx user you saved me

Neither has anywhere else tbf.

This user said it perfectly. Southerner?

Could you expand on that?

America is a Continent.

yep. Texas :)

Nice try Xin Zhou

America, fuck yeah!

yeah i agree

What I mean is, you can be black/nigger (as I am), but spend most of your time away from niggers...as in, alone. You'll be labeled a "sell out" and "uncle tom" or whatever, but at least you'll have peace of mind.

I'm about to do laundry, so I'll brb if you respond.

We're all faggots in our own way

There are black people and there are niggers, if you're the latter you have to be around yourself, so you're around niggers. You probably live around a lot of them too.

only country in the western world where you go bankrupt from getting cancer.

country with the highest percentage of the population in jail.

only country in the first world without maternity care enshrined in law.

Lowest rate of paid leave per annum in the first world.

highest per capita firearm deaths in the first world.

only nation where monthly spree shootings take place.

>greatest

well, if you dont know how much better the rest of the world is, yes, greatest then.
But those who know how fucked up it is...

it's great that you haven't become aware of being black...cuz fuck....you wouldn't be here to spread good cheer!

Nice try yurocuck

Someone ate the fuckin' blue one..

No, I've never really had to live around them. Always the suburbs, even in high school and beyond.

I'm aware. I'm reminded everyday of it. I just don't care about/advertise it.

>only country in the western world where you go bankrupt from getting cancer.
If you don't have health insurance like a decent person.

>country with the highest percentage of the population in jail.
Mostly niggers and white trash, they need to be locked up.

>only country in the first world without maternity care enshrined in law.
>Lowest rate of paid leave per annum in the first world.
Businesses shouldn't have to pay people for not working.

>highest per capita firearm deaths in the first world.
You can thank niggers for this one.

>only nation where monthly spree shootings take place.
This one is shitty, but it's more of a mental health issue.

I'd rather live in the US where I can make something of myself without the govt taking 90% than elsewhere where being successful is punished.

So you're not a nigger then. You live around white people and seem to be a decent person.

Well rock on user! yer not black...fucker

Most of my friends are non-white, but I'm alone 90% of the time. The other 10% is in class, at work, and/or with parents. Even now, I'm in the dorm alone while the roommates (we have separate bedrooms) are out partying or whatever.

But I am...

Roger that.

sure!

I bet most of your nonwhite friends are in college too. Dont see many niggers there, maybe the athletes, but niggers dont make it to college. You should really take advantage of your situation bud, after college you wont get the opportunity for all that high quality pussy. It's all right there for the taking man.

Somewhat the opposite. Many of my black friends did go to college, while many of my white ones didn't. We all went to the same high school, but after that, we went our separate ways, especially myself who ended up going to the other side of the world just to start college (years after finishing hs). For now, I have new friends I've made in college, but most of them treat me like a fringe anyway.

And I'm not interested in sex; I had plenty of it when living overseas. So much so, that I've become bored by the very idea of it, and don't even get aroused to real women anymore.

oh noes....i smell mental illness of the fresh prince kind.

Not sure what you mean.

OP, My bull wants me to vote Democrat.

You mean the liberals who have made this country great in the past 50 years alone?

Black kids go to college, niggers dont. That was my main point there.

Great in what ways?

Ah. Well, I don't know; at this college, I've seen plenty examples of 'niggerdom.'

Human rights issues, labor issues. environmental issues, just off the top of my head.

Why, did you grow up thinking liberals were icky or something?

There may be tendencies, but full on niggers dont even make it through high school usually.

Specifically what?

are you just going to be stupid now?

No I'd like you to be specific.

I'm not sure. I'd say they sometimes do get in (they certainly have here), but they rarely make it beyond Sophomore year. Kind of funny, really, but I've never seen them in my higher-up classes; only the lower 1000/2000-level courses.

I dont think you and I have the same idea to what constitutes a nigger. A real nigger wouldn't be caught dead in college, it would ruin their rep.

I was specific.

What's the point of this guessing game? Do you acknowledge it or not?

That wasn't specific at all, it was about as general as it gets.

says the white guy posting from mommy's basement

oh yeah you walked right into that one

so you're just going to be a faggot about it

kind of explains stuff

No I have my own home thank you very much. Am I wrong or what?

Perhaps.

I'm not sure though; some of these guys must come to class STRAIGHT FROM the 'streets,' as evidenced in how they slouch, barely pay attention, talk, text, and sometimes show utter disrespect to the professor(s). I wonder how they even make it THIS far. The women too, when they come in half-dressed.

Well I'm going to be here laughing when Jamal rapes your wife/sister/daughter bro.

No Id like you to back up your assertions. Saying labor rights isnt specific. What specifically have liberals done in all thos areas?

Fuck it I'll bite.
You brainwashed morons are literally the laughing stock of the rest of the world. Your laws are outdated as fuck and no one dares attempt to change them. The whole country is brainwashed as fuck, you're so called "American Dream" is a fantasy to keep you all in check, give you hope, make you addicted to money, stimulate your bullshit consumerist market to benefit the 1% who lobby your corrupt government so hard they fucking own it. Oh and as for your flag, so fucking what if people burn it. That outdated piece of paper states that I can piss on it if I wanted to. In fact fuck it. I'll order a couple hundred from the factory in China.

Do you go to DeVry or something?

so you are privileged and white, and yet somehow feel you can empathize with black people problems

I'm shocked by this

Why, so for every example I post you can counter with some stupid crap you read on Breitbart?

No I worked hard to build a skill, busted my ass, and bought my home. I also never claimed to empathize with blacks. You're retarded man.

See there's why you wont, you dont want me to respond to your argument.

Welcome to the 21st century Noah.

So you're privileged, as many blacks do not have what you have. That's what I said.

And yet you seem to have some sort of inner hidden mechanism that allows you to accurately predict what blacks are going through, and get defensive when called out for your utter inability to empathize with other people's problems.

I'm just still shocked about this.

No. GSU.

i've never heard anyone make this point before. pretty good logic tbh

Because you're an obvious retard who finds liberals irritating. Of course you're going to have difficulty accepting that liberals fought to make this a free country.

LocalMotors RallyFighter.

200k price tag.

If blacks dont have it its because theyve made bad decisions. When did say I knew what blacks were going through?

Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ireland's not a country it's an island
Australia's not a country it's a continent
India's not a country it's a subcontinent
Macedonia's not a country it's a region of ancient Greece.
The America's not a country meme needs to die

Well I guess Id have to see them, but Ive never known niggers to be into school.

No man.... just shut the fuck up you entitled little piece of shit.

You just did. You're a white guy making blanket statements about why blacks don't have what you have. You're actually proving my point harder.