Be me 5 mins ago

>be me 5 mins ago
>checking out moms camera with a bunch of pics and videos from a vacation she went on recently
>accidentally hit record
>hit the delete button on the 2 sec video i made
>select "delete all frames" because i thought it meant frames of video
>instead "frames" meant pictures and videos
>everything on the camera is gone
>she didn't save pics or vids to computer or anything yet

what do i do?

btw shes coming back from work in 2 hours

bumparino
i need some help or i might be in deep shit

They can be recovered don't fuck with the camera anymore

plug into computer and use recuva.exe

Get on MS Paint and redraw all the pictures she had, if you describe the pictures to me I can do it for you.

Pretty much this, tell her to take it to someone who knows how to mess around with SD Cards. Keep in mind, the files were not actually deleted if they weren't rewritten.

No OP I will say again don't fuck with the camera anymore. If you can't delete a simple video what do you think will happen if you try recovering lost data? Give the camera to your mom and just tell her what happened and that data can be recovered but don't know how

this

if we all pull together as a team we can recreate the photos

she will never know the difference

If it's an iPhone, go to:
>Photos
>Albums
>Recently Deleted
>Restore all

This 100 times

it is a regular camera, not a phone

quasidubs tell wisdom

>put camera in pawn shop
>call police and tell them nigger stole it
>keep money and -1 nigger out in the open
sounds good to me

shit, I did that, deleted my mom's, friend's daughter's prom pics

But there's no dubs here??/!'av. I'm so confused

you're fucked...

dubs get

/thread

Professional data recovery is too expensive for some stupid fucking vacation picture. There are plenty of free programs, try a few until one works. Simple shit. And no you don't need to worry about messing with it like these fucking Amish retards suggest, as long as you don't record over it it will be fine.

Take a close up picture of your butthole so it's the only picture one the camera. When she goes to look at her pics and sees one picture of a butthole and all her pics are gone she will never think you did it. She probably won't even bring it up.

Good job you amish retard

God op is autistic. Recover pictures from pc using recova.exe

/thread

Use any recovery card program

im being serious, she doesnt have a plug for cam. she never thought she needed to buy one

DO YOU NOT OWN A FUCKING MINI USB PLUG? GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ONE THEY'RE LIKE 1 DOLLAR JESUS FUCK

Kek.

hide the sim card she will think she fucked up

camera wouldn't shoot without one

>44
>55
>33

Forgot to say 'underage b&' either that or overaged autist still living with mom either way oughta be b&

Dubs conf

I've made a start but we all need to chip in