Drug forum. What drug(s) is Sup Forums on? I just snorted two lines of heroin. This is my second time ever doing it

Drug forum. What drug(s) is Sup Forums on? I just snorted two lines of heroin. This is my second time ever doing it.

It's overrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1ETxqcsNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prozac, wellbutrin, ritalin, jazz cabbage

same, to a fucking t

>Snorted two lines of heroin..

What a waste of good product. I only really abuse alcohol and Xanax nowadays.

I just ate the propylhexedrine saturated cotton from a benzedrex inhaler.

Im really bored

do you sweat like a golfcourse sprinkler? I'm going off the prozac b/c I think that's it. (I'm not a fattie)

I don't have the money or balls to use a syringe

Weed, i got 3 strains tho
>Jean-Guy
>Blue Dream
>Bubblegum

Got my eyes on you OP...

You can use your arm

I bought a quarter pound of Jazz Cabbage Fri. night and things don't seem like they used to be.

how bad are the side effects? in afraid to try it. is it close to mda?

I am failing to understand. I am too afraid to shoot up.

Me and my gf smoke a lot of pot, i tried throwing ambien and kolonopin with a blunt at this bitch and it didn't do shit to her. I'm actually kind of mad cause that combination puts me on my ass.

unleash the rave

I was just messing with you user. Try smoking it.

Jean-guy what's that's like

Those inhalers are fucking nasty, the lavender burps make the while thing not worth it. Just get some real mdma if you can. Or another stim if that's your thing g.

>jazz cabbage

Kek I've never heard that before

Ectasy and Weed are my combo at the minute. I've snorted speed in the past.

Kek

Same. Almost had to google it but I sat and thought about it for a couple seconds

Not to mention the horrific comedown

What was your speed high like

Green text story

You don't have heroin.

weed, alcohol, caffeine

I have only done it twice before and it has been a while. The high is pretty great on a whole cotton, the comedown is rough but its not hateful, I find a couple benadryl helps to knock out after.

I'd say its comparable to mda but there are differences.

I could do without the lavender burps.

Gelato Kush.

On prozac welbutrin and concerta

You're right. I was joking. Heroin doesn't exist.

Chekt my dude.

Also I'm chillin on some really fire kratom. That's it for now. I have Adderall and xanax doe. Anyone have any experience with Trazadone?

same here. a buddy of mine got shrooms, we're just trying to find a good time to take them

Not really worth a green text story, I just felt like sonic for 4 hours, played video games during that time then fell asleep for 8 hours.

nah man, only time i sweat is when i have too much of the ritalin

That looks so good I almost want to eat it. Boi would that be a mistake

Shrooms are so hard to come by around where I live. I can find tons of cid tho

Well I haven't had bomb ass Jean Guy in years(even the one i have smell/taste fuck all like Jean Guy but is still good)

Basically in summary, it tastes summer

Earthy and quite a good intense citrus taste that blends well with the little "earthy" taste

Fucking good

i've never done shrooms but would if i had some.

shitty herion

Gelato Kush very nice.

You ever tried White Widow?

where might you be?

Kratom, kava and valerian root. Vyvanse earlier in the day. Only things accessible atm.

Trazadone is useless. Take 50-100mgs to sleep

It's SICK!

Same here. Ohio

Chekt brah

Yeah that's what I thought as well. Cheers you nigger

None atm, but just as soon as my CWE is finished I'm doing some hydros. Wish I had some oxy instead. Way better.

Later I intend to do some klonopins and smoke a little weed.

>It's overrated.

I said that about coke the first few times I did it. Strangely enough I found myself more and more unable to get enough. I haven't touched it or whiskey in about four years. That shit was getting way out of hand, but luckily I was able to stop on my own, albeit because I switched to doing speed instead. I don't like drinking with speed because it kills the high, plus speed is something I can control. I'll do it and not feel any desire to do it again for a week or two. Wish I had some though. My dealer won't have anymore until the middle of Sept.

>snorted.
Why ride the train when you can fly the plane? Mainline bitch.

My normal Saturday night combo is 4mg of dilaudid plugged, followed up by 10mg of oxy railed just as the hydro is coming on. I just laid down and plugged and I'm waiting for the short. Couple minutes.

Bout to dose up on 2.5mg xanax and like 35mg of vicodin.
Reporting in from 420chan where all the real drug addicts hangout

Lsd is MUCH better than shrooms, difference is the headspace. Its also impossible to find proper lsd... One tab made my feet swell. Heart feeling like exploding... felt like dying. Fucking assholes...

Not the guy you asked to greentext but I've snorted speed too many times, you feel full of energy and can just ramble on and talk without stopping, your throat is dry as fuck and you feel a lot more confident and good with no social anxiety. In combination with alcohol you wont even feel drunk but the comedown sucks. No eating, heart palpitations, your dick dissapears, no sleep and overall shit feeling. Speed is like borrowing time from tomorrow.

anyone else done salvia
I tried it last week and didn't break through, but had the worst body load imaginable. sharp pins and needles all through my body and felt like my teeth were being pulled out. threw up a load. wtf is up with that

At the risk of sounding like a cunt-bucket whats a high like off Xanax and Vicodin.
Never tried it before but have always been curious.

i fucking love drugs ive had plenty and im only 19. meth is great. pcp is cool, opioids are the best.
nowaday im trying t o stay clean cause i use to do alot of meth pcp and u-477
now i just stick to weed and nothing else but in around 2 months ill get some meth, pcp, and u-477, dmt and smoke all that shit

Didn't even know that place was still around

Makes me feel like a fucking god basically, but oh god does that crash ever fucking suck.

bait or autistic...

>everyone cheating with PEDs
fuck all yall

>borrowing time from tomorrow
Fucking spot on description I like dat

Right now I'm on white opium and alcohol

I've had about 1100mg of tramadol today. Would've had more but woke up late

Personally I feel that benzos ruin opiate highs. They really increase the nod and I wind up too drowsy to enjoy the ride for long. I prefer a strong cup of coffee with my opiates

2 bottles of robitussin.

>autistic

7chan is too.

Try krokodil, it's to die for.

Wouldn't he need to go to Russia, and risk picking up some horrible disease? Fuck that shit. Stick to first world drugs.

What did you pay?

have you done it yourself? how are the effects? how long does it last, is it really to die for?

Like being in nirvana tbh, whenever I mix low doses of benozo's with opiates I feel more relaxed than I ever have before. I'm the exception though, most people I talk don't enjoy this mixture.
Gonna drop acid tomorrow so I'm pretty stoked for that as well

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1ETxqcsNY

how do you know if you have real LSD? I took a tab and I'm not getting any of the effects except for moving pictures, and just a head high. He said I took half the tab and that's why it wasn't really working

Just had an MAOI, gonna do about 2 points of pure as fuck Molly, should be good

You can easily find a LSD test kit online. Also did the tab taste like anything?

Well, I can't really tell if it was really nothing or the texture. I guess it tasted a little. It was like a tiny square black Crystal tab. He insists it was real because everyone else took it , but I don't know man. I'm very dissappointed but he said I only took half and I needed a larger dose so he's giving me the "full tab"

street acid is usually an NBOMe. if it tasted like busting a battery in your mouth, it wasn't LSD.

it also takes 45 minutes or so to come up.

if you took LSD, you'll definitely know you took LSD in about an hour and a half.

if you're occupying your attention through like a video game or something you won't notice trippy shit. you have to sort of zone out in order to trip.

if its street acid, its likely a low dose. people who do street acid often take like three hits at once.

lsd is no joke though. do your research.

Let's see
Weed, booze primarily beer and whiskey but whatever works. Marlboros.
wanna do more coke with my girlfriend, and tried dmt rececently which was fucking amazing

Blue dream is one of my faves. I just finished up some Girl Scouts.

I'm into 2 grams of k for tonight so far and 6 beers

Seriously? I'm growing shrooms but I got lucky finding an acid guy, it's rare over here

Doesn't do shit to me either until I add alcohol.

its the ritalin and the wellbutrin.
ritalin increases norepinephrine. wellbutrin increases norepinephrine.

prozac isn't going to affect your sweating in any way.

britbong here, anyone got a good hookup for hgh?

put it in your ass. its almost as good as mainlining.

Recovering from 600mgs of dxm, just waiting to robotrip until it's semi-physically safe for me to do it again

last night 3 hits of G, a loratab, and an adderall 30.
nausea on the car ride home but i survived without puking.

fuck off

can anyone get me lsd/shrooms in nj? lmk

What you think about what I said here? The person I got it from is very close to me let's say, so I don't know why he would lie. He keeps insisting it was real, and I just took half the tab and didn't feel the LSD effects since I'm bigger. But like you said I was playing games and stuff and didn't really notice much except for just being more happy and talkative and stuff. Music sounded slightly better than if I smoked good weed. I fell asleep around 4-5 hours in and I was just really dissatisfied

iv meph

Lebron james need to stop taking hgh
He hairline all fucked up from the hgh
It went from one hair to like 88
If you got that reference I'll let you lick the random asortment of psychedelic powders of my drug table

its desomorphine. its like any other opioid. they make it out of codeine. the problem is that in poor countries they don't purify the end product, so you're injecting precursors along with it. the precursors fuck you up. in its pure form though its like short acting heroin sort of.

I've never been able to sleep on acid, but once I did fall asleep it was like the most amazing sleep ever.

LSA has made me drowsy the two times I took it. The last time was a really bad trip though, and it was like I was doing everything in my power to not fall asleep. Shit made me nauseous and I was afraid I'd asphyxiate in my sleep, and this made the experience all the worse.

its listed as a common side effect on prozac but not either of the other

its hard to sleep on LSD. like, i can't sleep on LSD. i've taken it probably 30 times.

it lasts 8-12 hours usually. you either took a low dose, or didn't take LSD.

its hard to make money selling LSD since the precursors are so controlled. most street acid isn't LSD.

wellbutrin is a cathinone (stimulant) and ritalin is a phenethylamine (stimulant). those are responsible for your sweating. if you want to quit the prozac though, quit the prozac. its your life dude do whatever.

LSD
S
D

is the queen canadian?