Why is online dating such bullshit. My friend wrote a script that sent a proper greeting to over 10...

Why is online dating such bullshit. My friend wrote a script that sent a proper greeting to over 10,000 women via POF's messenger and he got ZERO replies.

Like what the fuck is wrong with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't exist on online dating sites. As easy as that.

I've met a few girls online. Calling bullshit

What greeting did it send?

Hi. Fuck?

He didn't say exactly. But I'd guess something to do with him being an electrical engineer, maybe his computer hobbies. He just said it wasn't anything creepy. It was polite

> My friend wrote a script that sent a proper greeting to over 10,000 women via POF's messenger and he got ZERO replies.

Your friend wrote a code that failed. There are plenty of women on POF who will kindly take the time to say that they have nothing in common with the sender before blocking further messages.

Why have you not posted the url to his POF profile?

try using sites like IMVU or other sites you can interact with people online

the dating sites are all a bunch of normalfags anyway

Because I don't want you guys to destroy him

Lol, like there are or ever were grills on the internet xD

>a few
>past tense

It's simple, OP. It's a womans game in the dating world. One girl has 50 guys trying to fuck her, she gets to pick who's who.

However, your friend is one of those guys competing for said womans attention. No one is trying to go after him, because all women have hundreds of guys hitting on them, there's no need.

Also, women are prudes, and prefer the guy to make a move - else they'll be seen as a slut. Even if their friends dont see them messaging guys, the guilt is inbuilt into their crazy-ass psyche.

tl;dr: Get used to it. It's a womans game.

Lots of them just want compliments. I've learned no one wants to date a guy she met online

online dating: 1492 pretended females, and 30 millions males.

gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

it was probably stopped as spam after the few hundred

That's fair enough. He'd get responses though!

Women on those sites are just wasting your time cuz they're bored.

This. Fuck women, they don't know what the fuck they want.

And this.

it takes months and months of blah blah blah back and forth nonsense to get anywhere. not worth it. easier to just hit up a bar

He's a really nice guy though. He's going to have a good job with his EE degree after he graduates, he's not bad looking, has a beard, probably a beast in bed.

His only downsides would be that he's kind of short (5,4) I think, is a little over-sexual, doesn't have job, and lives in his car. But he's a great guy still

even easier to just enjoy your hand

Working out and being tall gets you laid, not 1337 computer skills. fag

>nice guy
>has a beard
>short (5,4)
>doesn't have job

This is why. Need I go on?

He probably just sucks with women. I've fucked like 20 bitches from tinder/pof

Lol lives in his car, this is bait

>proper greeting

because you and your friend talk like a bunch of faggy frooty mcfrootcakes pip.

I don't think he's stupid enough to mention that in this message.

a good 8 inches shorter than the minimum height requirement of anything higher than a 5/10.

he might as well just monk it for the rest of his life br0

True but his height is on his profile. That's what's going on.

It is, but he's still not that bad looking. Here's a picture. He's on the far left.