Okay newfags ask a oldfag anything

Okay newfags ask a oldfag anything.

bumpin

Too soon?

who is heaven?

>Too Soon..

If you mean Sup Forums dying then no it had a good run but i would love to see a comeback have us be feared and respected again.

Newfag

how can we revamp the site without the help of moderators or m00t?

>Newfag.

Wow i cant beliave generation thinks there cool by spamming newfag as an insult all over the place grow up you stupid brats.

When you first joined did others call you a newfag?

At this point its not possible to many kids have taken it over its dead now.

When did zozzle kill kek?

MR OP HEW DU I GREUNPOST PLZ

RIP in peace Sup Forums

how to triforce ?

Not really because i pretty much adapted to the community pretty fast and that was in 2005-2006 all it takes is some lurking.

who's Moot?

How do I actually fucking triforce? Alt + 255 etc. doesn't actually work.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

ahh yes the typical question a newfag always has to ask look bud figure it out for yourself.

▲▲

Why do you claim you're an oldfag from 2009?

  ▲
▲ ▲

What's fucked is how old I'm getting.

Sup Forums came out when I was in high school. I was on it way back when.

I am oldfag.

Who is this woman?

Moot real name Chris Poole is the founder/creator of this website and he is or was the admin of this site from 2003-2015.

I'm a realitivly newfag and this post helped some

>Implying Moot is girl.
I respect your memeing.

Dear OP, how can I get an ejaculation without touching myself?

Who is that forever queen chick everyone makes threads about?

Ah, so this m00t guy is a pretty good trap.

Make sex at femanon.

When did trap threads become a thing?

That is Catie Wayne also known as Boxxy Babee she is very famous on here look up Boxxy on YouTube.

thanks user

Does she have like amazing tits or some how does one earn that title

No prob get look at this

%triforce

>When did trap threads become a thing?.

Traps have actually been here since 2005 its only more recently have trap threads been poping up more and getting way out of control.

it's an old forced meme

Trips!

I got a few.

When does one stop being a newfag and is their one of in between of new and old?

When did you first watch Anonymous become a thing?

SHIET

Gotcha

K

1. Name the 3 original characters and give their physical descriptions.
2. Name the 4 famous mods, and what happened to 2 of them. (moot is, obviously, still in charge, and no one knows what happened to the 4th)
3. What happened in 2006 that changed everything?
4. Detail the story of Cracky
5. Who is Kimmo?
6. What were the word verifications?
7. How many times did Sup Forums shut down due to a lack of funding?

God mode: Post the original EFG.

Uhhmm?? no she actually earned that title because in 2008/2009 she started a massive shit storm on here that basically led to a civil war and Sup Forums being DDOsed the fact that Sup Forums can be taken down by the power of the love of a 15 year old girl at the time was shocking and also amazing there were other queens before her there was a girl named Cracky Chan she was the first queen in 2005 shes important because she coined the phrase sup Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Son Sup Forums was always in a "civil war" with someone, Boxxy is when that shit got absurd

>there are people posting on Sup Forums today that never knew the captchaless, non rate limited days of shit postin

There is Originalfag oldfag newfag and death
Also to stop being a newfag well you just be here as long as us i mean shit i been here for 11 years since i was 11 and now i am 23 so time can really fly buy LOL..

Such a knowledgeable tag thanks

This.

I miss when you could actually just spam a thread into non-existence with minimal effort.

Inb4? What does that mean

Well if you guys think that that's fine i personally loved Boxxy better then that new girl Eliza who this generation loves so much.

I dunno man, that implies enjoyment.
Sure it was comparatively less painful, but it was still a shit show

is it goofy time?

>implying
1/10 for making me reply

You and me both user. I graded 2010 im still online with these faggots. I don't ever say anything

Where's the dancing one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I leave before I turn into a no life faggot or is there a way to do this properly

I know this is a ruse but here

>Should I leave before I turn into a no life faggot.

Haaaa LOL Yes you should leave because if you came over here from YouTube Reddit or any other place we don't want you here and we don't like your kind.

:3 ouch
inb4
you learn the meaning

What do you mean by lurking?
Just watching until you are an oldfag or how is it supposed to be done?
Also what is the purpose of /s4s/ and /r9k/.
Many of the Sup Forums is dying threads say that most of the oldfags are on Sup Forums now, what is your opinion to that?

Pol is a shithole, idgaf about politics. I see no difference between pol and the "anun iz leejun" fucks

/s4s/ bunch of fags who watch us
/r9k/ Chess playing mongrels who dream of not being normies with degrees.

Both of you. Out

>When did you first watch Anonymous become a thing?.

To be honest i hate the new anonymous they do nothing and don't contribute anything to society or the internet old anonymous was better anonymous should have stayed as a group of trolls from Sup Forums.

Are you a virgin?

Worst thing you've seen on Sup Forums

Too many choices imo

or you could right click the image and search the image on google. But that's none of my business

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Silly question, obviously Sup Forums keeps OP alive

have you heard of vowels illiterate cockface

how the fuck do i work this site

That's one hell of an eye opener

My opinion on that is i personally think Sup Forums is one of the better boards on this site i do go there and they are right when they say that most of the other oldfags moved to different boards on here or went to other chan sites or just lurk around modern day Sup Forums also /s4s/ was a April Fools joke that outlived itself it was to make fun of Reddits SRS and /r9k/ originally a shit posting board for green text stories but later turned into a stupid place for faggots to cry about not having any girlfriends and worshiping mass killers its stupid do not go there user.

Kek

After 11 years you see some fucked up shit on here and become very messed up side note - i have also been to the darknet so i have seen worse shit then on here just saying but the darknet really isn't as bad as people say it is.

Damn I had to get dubs while EFG posting

Immersion ruined

Yea have you ever ventured out of Sup Forums to other distant lands?
I did tonight
I thought this place was shit
>8 c han
>libre chan
>16 chan wtf
>420 chan (nice guides though)
I got scared and wanted to just come home to you guys
>never again
>24 hour captcha was pretty coolio tho

I think the worst thing i have seen is a picture of 2 black people having sex with a watermelon also that stupid Facebook banana is the worst.

Yeah honestly Sup Forums got me into cybersecurity shit in a roundabout way. But yeah darknet isn't that bad

yeah I hung around lainchan for a bit, too slow of a board for me

And saw this gem kek

Yes i been to 7chan 420chan 8.ch 99chan 3chan 2chan 711chan aurorachan and many others witch i have been using as alternatives to Sup Forums for a long time now.