I'm in the middle of an acid trip, ask me anything

I'm in the middle of an acid trip, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLO2WUgQVMw
youtu.be/ewc1hixzYPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dont you go enjoy it out of the internet?

why are there police outside your house?

I felt like connecting to someone

This got me worried for a sec

I do LSD all the time. Did it 3 times in the last 30 days.

I almost always sit on the computer the whole time.

Next time I wanna do like 700uq big ass dose.

watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=eLO2WUgQVMw

I could do a dose like that right now, i got 12 hits

Fuck this thread im gonna watch this for the rest of my life

>700 ug dose
You must be mad as a hatter, or have under doses tabs if you think you could handle that much. Don't be surprised if you end up schizo later In your life.

you should totally go outside OP!

last time I was on cid I went out and looked at the stars for hours. it was an amazing experience that I will never forget.

why dont you go enjoy it out of the internet?

last time i ended up with a bunch of homeless in a place i didnt know it was real

how ya doing mane?

who/what are you?

same user as: have this youtu.be/ewc1hixzYPY

call me gay idk.

Have fun OP!

how did everything become covered in worms?

Have you realized that you must dedicate your life to saving the white race yet?

i'm an unlimited source of open shadows

u like movies?

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

Tonight we're having a special event to premiere our newest movie:
"WATER POWER"

Water Power was loosely based on the real-life exploits of the "Illinois Enema Bandit", Michael H. Kenyon, who administered forced enemas to female college students in the 1960s and 70s. That's right, this is a movie about a serial enema rapist. It is often described as a XXX version of "Taxi Driver", but with more enemas. Nothing is left to the imagination here folks. It is absurd, hilarious, and disgusting.

Water Power will be the headliner in a special playlist designed to keep you simultaneously entertained and disgusted. Tonight's playlist:

All Times CST
————-
(09:05pm)-Edward Lee's depraved splatterpunk novel brought to life in: HEADER

(10:35pm)-The worst STD ever is: CONTRACTED

(12:00am)Our main event: WATER POWER

(01:20am)-Another orifice-oriented masterpiece: WETLANDS

(03:10am)-Every line is crossed by: ISLAND OF DEATH
————-

This channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through superhero pablum No cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

When the sun comes up, kick it back down!
The crickets are Not laughing at you, they're laughing near you.
Also, stay out of the loop.

Who is the bestest waifu desu?

i am

Didn't Hillary tell you? Sup Forums has taken over the GOP. We mainstream now

Best show right here. Everyone should watch this

>implying that I listen to what Hillary has to say
She's a lizard cunt (in a figurative sense), but Donald Trump (idk if you're for him or not) is a capitalist pig, they both are complete shit. Personally I'd have to choose Hillary over Trump just based on what policies I'd think she would implement (though she is extremely far from perfect, hell even good), but I know she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself and is treating the Presidency as a tick on her political belt. I was for Bernie, and he wasn't perfect either, but miles ahead of everyone else by far.

I fucking lol'd

o fuck you i'm still thinking if they are but they have no resason to stay outside

So how is it like to lie on the internet you fucking poopsmoker?

I bet you're tripping alone. I wouldn't trip with your faggot ass either if you spent it in front of a computer. What a waste.

I actually didnt untill i felt like doing a thread like this one

i dont even know how i ended up alone, there were 3 other persons here

Well I can understand the Bernouts to some degree as at least he seems to be genuine. But you must understand that a nation cannot sustain a large European style welfare state unless it has both high native birthrates and high per capita productivity.

European nations were on point in regards to productivity but then their birthrates started to fall off making the system very top heavy with the elderly putting strain on the system. They are trying to remedy this by importing tons of immigrants but unfortunately this is only compounding the problem as they are largely bringing in 3rd world peasants with no skills atm who don't produce, don't assimilate and only put further strain on social programs.

Social democracy can work of course but in order to do it in a place like America you would be forced to engage in Nazi style eugenics programs and I doubt the average bernout has the stomach for that.

google "mommie dearest hangers" and watch the video. It will make your trip so much better!

>he thinks you go schizo from large amounts of acid.
Schizophrenia rates have remained steady for the past 50 years (taking population increase into account). Do you not think they would have at least increased a little after the 60s/70s Woodstock era if large doses of LSD made you schizo?

Then how is it like you fucking poopsmoker?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

This fucked me up

how can we make our conscious self be at peace within the amazing feeling you are experiencing right now?

I swear i wrote a full paragraph but it got lost

In reality LSD just makes people with latent schizophrenia go full blown