Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LniY0pDQGaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

  ▲
▲ ▲

Claiming Felix

Penny~

>claim
thread is going quite fast and i need to do some stuff so i might not answer people
also i might fall asleep we will see

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

BUTTSTUFF

still here

and

nah thats just how samus is
ok

Mmmm... Neo Politan...

you're waifu a shit

‏C'mon dude. I even gave away the solution IN the triforce thread that is currently up.

Unless it has 404'd

hows everyone tonight?

Well sure, but i thought i wasn't a boat and as such had no boaty bits.
>Rattles
Too bad. Happening anyways!
Unless we forget some parts of my now extremely long nickname?

[shiro]
they probably help a lot but a healthy hobby must be very good too
[yuno]
Sometimes I wish I could stand out as much as people like him but I'm constantly suppressing myself if that makes any sense
[esdeath]
yeah you're right

D.Va

Calamity-masu'd

I'm good, and you?
I'd assume so. And my relationship with Shiro is better than it's ever been.

Who the hell is this.

big cojones

That's pretty nice.

Only one way to find out...

Eh, might as well post some more Neo...

Yuuko Aioi claimed~.

I would play if I had an Xbox One and a copy of Halo 5. Boo.
When are we getting Halo games on Steam?
Still waiting Microsoft!

Oops, sorry for the late reply.
That's great to hear! What changed to make things better for you?
I'm pretty iffy nowadays, honestly.

Neo is a very attractive lady.

I just do Artist/Album, I don't use any specific filename system but I make sure every track has metatags, album cover and is in the highest quality I can find.
I dislike the idea of genre folders because there are albums that fit into two, three or even more of those folders.
I wish windows supported some sort of tagging that could be read through the search, so I could give every album genre, sub-genre and style tags.

Do you have some mental illness? Homura is perfection.

>still marvelling

i claim mami

>No oversexualised content
lewdlewdlewd
(´﹃`)

I'm alright, not excited to work tomorrow

Its spring in 3 days, hopefully the weather takes notice and gives us some good sunshine in the early mornings. Id enjoy not having to wear my winter gloves for once.
Not sure about fuzziness of image. On mobile, cant view full resolution.
youtu.be/LniY0pDQGaE

Ok
Prostitute loli daddy boat slut
>I think i forgot more than one thing.
Annoying boat.

That's interesting I've never heard anyone speak of their waifu like this. How do you manage your relationship?

I have a very easy folder system.
I also go by the bands main genre. Not always the songs.
Garth Brooks is weird

>>> >It's almost time to leave when I start replying to myself zzz

PSH... Fine, happy now?

Oooohhh right. It's winter down under at the moment.

I always forget that the northern and southern hemispheres have opposing seasons.

Not to kill our conversation, but I think I might go play some games.

Have a good night guys. Might stop by before I go to sleep but I really can't say.

Been pretty slow conversation day for me today.

Alright boys, there is a silicon sausage that needs to go down a hallway.
Bye bye

Yes.
(・ω・)

dont sleeps stay with me bb

(felix)
well I dont have live anyway so its ok I only use the xbone for fallout so I stopped buying live

you are just saying that
also it is really hard to think at 4:30 am
you do stand out man, you are a great person. Perhaps not as noticable as queen but you need to apreciate that.
you shouldnt want to change yourself
later kneesocks
>that better not be a slick way of saying something lewd

>rip phone
>yuno

Eh, I was thinking of playing some games myself. Had to stop yard work as most everyone is leaving to do things soon.
Oh boy. Slaying a dragon?

Seems like a bit of everything really. My relationship with Shiro is very strong right now, antidepressants are helping, I find joy in running again. Months ago it felt like my life was like a jigsaw puzzle, and some little shit decided to throw the puzzle on the ground, scattering all the pieces, but everything seems to have pieced itself back together. What's got you down if I may ask?
I just let her bring forth her happiness into my life, filling me with hope.

I just remembered, I saw top secret documents proving Sachi might be a boat as well.
Considering I am Sachi it's a plausible theory, but it's time for me to sleep. Maybe I can securely transfer the evidence to you tomorrow.

Annoying? I'll show you annoying.
>poke

Ah okay then lmao

Can I poke the boat?

I feel like I have a big down coming up and I don't feel like spilling my spaghetti in here.
Goodnight my friends

i got a gud feel about this scoody da

Yeah, everyone also seems to be splitting off into their own cliques. And I haven't been making any friends lately.

Maybe /waifu/ actually would benefit from some type of server game.

Claiming this beautiful specimen.

Sounds interesting. I always suspected Sachi was not really a maid.
Good night.

Sh-sure. The established place is on the metal thing.

Goodnight.

its okay akame
sleep well dude

>poke
Can I uh... pet the boat?

my bby

Above eye level is never a problem. It will have to be enough for today since I've got a date with Kaga.
Good night!

Thank you. It was only a matter of time until we saw through her ruse.

Exercise and relationships are good for self confidence, and the antidepressants are probably picking up what's left. Good choices, you've got nowhere to go but up.

Just being lonely and a hearty dose of self hatred. Pretty standard stuff.

Rip thread

What's weird about him? I checked his discogs and it's mostly country/folk.

In the end if you're looking for a specific band but don't remember their main genre, you can just search for it in the root folder.

Just out of curiosity, I believe the oldest record I have in my library is the Symphony of Factory Sirens, recorded in 1922.

If an album is remastered do you get both versions? What about compilation albums, composed entirely by tracks already released through other albums?

I like it, that traditional guitar turned into something much more epic than I was expecting.

Marveling maximus.

might leave for a bit might be on later love you waifu

He did rock for a hot minute

>being lonely
>having a waifu
You're doing something wrong.
Goodnight.
See ya.

see ya queen
was fun

A few play OW, a few play League. We do need a big game that can handle a few players though. That would be difficult, theres few games that do that. A notable exception would be Minecraft.
A pity that band fell apart due to the singers overwillingness to fall into pure political music from there. They did one good concept slbum that was mostly rock and the singer trued to recapture that. But heavier.

This idea. It would be good. But I'm assuming most of us are console plebs like me.

QOTT: Your favorite three bands/artists. What are they? Would your waifu like your taste?
>Rush
>Sabaton
>Avenged Sevenfold, because teenage me was an edgy faggot but the tunes are still good
Mercy would probably be okay with Rush and not much else. Sabaton and Avenged are loud and violent. And Sabaton is all about war, to boot. Although the lighter stuff I enjoy might suit her. The Tragically Hip (sue me), Our Lady Peace (sue me again), Barenaked Ladies (a third time). Soft rock is okay for Mercy.

I suppose I'm not far gone enough to start not caring about having any pleasant human interaction. I'll get there.

I would be down, but I know a lot of people would just use it as a scapegoat to shitpost more.

>LOL THOSE WAIFU FAGGOTS PLAY MC
>HOW AUTISTIC CAN YOU GET?

And the like.

No rules against MMOs. But those games usually require a form of dedication.

Some are. But shouldn't you be playing with IRL friends on console?

>Tool
>KoRn
>Alice in Chains
Don't matter, she will like them eventually.

>tfw Tomomo canonically listens to Yandere Boy Bands

Family and a waifu, that's all I need in life really. Unless you don't have family.

‏Fuuuug I forgot to reverse the quotes.

Oh? I seem to see a few too many words there.
>Pets the Syndra

Ayreon
Dream Theater
Scorpions
And Rory isnt a music person. Though The Human Equation may interest her.
Oh its only autistic if you spend all your time on it. And make a machine that basically mines for you. Or just boss rush the game.
In my mind MMOs are considered more autistic in that the dedication is real.
>figure of the panty ripping
Oh Japan.

wow. тнιѕ ιѕ lιĸe, lιт-er-all-y т н e . м o ѕ т aυтιѕтιc тнιng ι нave e v e r ѕeen... e v e r.

Tomoko is the kind of girl who's always got her headphones in, and has an active hatred for normies. I bet she likes metal, too.
Fuck family, Shiro. Fuck. That. Shit. Family will never be as good or as meaningful as friends. You know the old saying about how blood is thicker than water? That's not the whole thing. The full and true saying is exactly the opposite of how it's used. The full quote is "the blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb." Friends beat family. Friends are the people you chose for yourself. The people you CHOOSE to associate with, and who choose to associate with you. And they speak volumes more about you than your family ever could. I came out to people on the internet YEARS before I told my family. Even you guys know shit about me that I'd never talk to them about. Because I chose you people.
>Scorpions
Nice my dude. I don't have a whole lot of their stuff, but Moment of Glory still makes me cream my pants a bit.

Music is subjective even for one person itself, my favourites change often according to my mood or other things. Currently my favourites are:
>Sound of Ceres
>My Bloody Valentine
>Astrobrite

She would probably find it unpleasantly distorted at first before hopefully understanding why it's all so beautiful.

Be back soon

Gonna sleep now
Not sure where you know is
Can't pass on the torch
Later waifu

Hello.
I'm currently listening to Melanie Martinez. It could be worst.

>Sum 41
>Dropkick Murpheys
>And probably Sabaton or Offspring
She'd probably like everything to some extent, at least.

wow, ι нad lιтerally no clυe тнaт crιnge coυld вe тнιѕ ѕтrong.

Hey Yuno

Woah Kneesocks, haven't seen you in a while, How're you holding up?

Are you doing ok, AK?

Hello Yuuko

Nice mod

>ACDC
>Caravan Palace
>Tokimonsta
She'll like ACDC because it's gun ho and maybe a little on caravan; Tokimonsta would take a while
Nice question Tracer!

Tristana claimed

Someone tell me goodnight.
Fucking weeaboos.

Nice.

probably some shitty korean band or game music

Goodnight

Fuck off.

ι aм lιтerally crιngιng aѕ ι тype тнιѕ.

thanks.
no you, fucking loser.
yes, because you're a russian cunt.

Night pal.

And who cares pal?

This too. But I mean in a general sense. I bet Homura would enjoy Flyleaf and all the 5FDP songs that AREN'T edgy, angry screaming at the world. She's still an angsty teenage girl (for good reason, mind you), so angsty or angst-ish music suits.
>mfw I wish I could hug your waifu and make her a little closer to okay
FUCK YOU, I'M DRUNK. I used to like a little Sum 41. Have you ever heard the retarded origin story on their name? Their band formed on the 41st day of summer.
>D. Va listening to KPop boybands and fangirling over one of the members endlessly because that's the entire point of the culture and idol groups/boybands are basically harem anime IRL

thanks.

Reporting for duty!

z z ʎ ʎ x x ʍ ʍ ʌ ʌ u u ʇ ʇ s s ɹ ɹ q q p p o o u u ɯ ɯ ן ן ʞ ʞ ɾ ɾ ı ı ɥ ɥ ƃ ƃ ɟ ɟ ǝ ǝ p p ɔ ɔ q q ɐ ɐ

α α в в ¢ ¢ ∂ ∂ є є f f g g н н ι ι נ נ к к ℓ ℓ м м и и σ σ ρ ρ q q я я ѕ ѕ т т υ υ ν ν ω ω χ χ у у z z

Ă Ă β β Č Č Ď Ď Ĕ Ĕ Ŧ Ŧ Ğ Ğ Ĥ Ĥ Ĩ Ĩ Ĵ Ĵ Ķ Ķ Ĺ Ĺ М М Ń Ń Ő Ő Р Р Q Q Ŕ Ŕ Ś Ś Ť Ť Ú Ú V V Ŵ Ŵ Ж Ж Ŷ Ŷ Ź Ź

ค ค ๒ ๒ ς ς ๔ ๔ є є Ŧ Ŧ ﻮ ﻮ ђ ђ เ เ ן ן к к l l ๓ ๓ ภ ภ ๏ ๏ ק ק ợ ợ г г ร ร t t ย ย ש ש ฬ ฬ ץ ץ א א z z

∆ ∆ ๒ ๒ ς ς ∂ ∂ ∑ ∑ モ モ б б サ サ ⅰ ⅰ ノ ノ к к レ レ ㎡ ㎡ и и ◊ ◊ ㄕ ㄕ q q Я Я ㄅ ㄅ ₮ ₮ ㄩ ㄩ √ √ ῳ ῳ � � ㄚ ㄚ z z

a a в в c c d d e e ғ ғ g g н н ι ι j j ĸ ĸ l l м м n n o o p p q q r r ѕ ѕ т т υ υ v v w w х х y y z z

α α в в с с ḋ ḋ ε ε ƒ ƒ ģ ģ h h ï ï ј ј ќ ќ l l ṃ ṃ ṉ ṉ ø ø ρ ρ σ σ ɾ ɾ ṡ ṡ τ τ υ υ ṿ ṿ ώ ώ χ χ ÿ ÿ ʐ ʐ

α α в в c c d d є є f f g g h h í í j j k k l l m m n n σ σ p p q q r r s s t t u u v v w w х х ч ч z z

α α β β γ γ δ δ ε ε ζ ζ η η θ θ j j ι ι κ κ λ λ μ μ ν ν ο ο π π ρ ρ ς ς σ σ τ τ υ υ φ φ ω ω χ χ ψ ψ

Claiming my husbando

And yes, I know he did terrible shit

It really depends, but I think Tribe Called Quest will always be in my top 3, and I'm sure she'd be fine with it.
Okay then.

exactly

Hey there.