ITT: games you regret buying.

>pic related

steam is allowing refunds now.

This piece of shit

thanks fam

Don't want to look for a picture, but Homefront Revolution

>He actually bought it

wew lad

Rocket league tbh. I suck at it and none of my friends play it so it kinda just sits there.

this piece of shit

Fucking Brink. It's the last time I preordered a game

It's full of choice. Like here, we're between the boundaries of two warring factions.

I can join in. I can take sides.

Animal Crossing: Newleaf
Bumfuck nowhere jap farmer town where everyone quickly ages and dies simulator AKA Harvest Moon DS
Fallout 4
Dying Light
the wind-up pokemon game where you make toys fuck and suck before they get beaten
Minecraft
And the pece du resistunCe
7 Days to Die
mother fucking
7 days to die
aint shit to do in that game but die, its laggy as hell, it looks awful, zombie noises are fucking annoying, build takes a metric fuckton of effort and it still all looks like muddy shit
you are always overheated or freezing to death even inside
guns arent fun to shoot, fucking gun cases have gun parts in them instead of entiere guns if that makes sense
the settings go back when i exit out of them

normalfag detected
upset you couldnt get past Gundyr eh?

Confirmed for having no taste

I'm with you on 7DTD.

Fallout 4

That was the final straw for me for buying and game at full price ever again.

confirmed scrub, here's your (you) to fap to.

AC: Unity.

That was a steaming piece of shit. Syndicate was loads better but they gotta change something up because that series is getting stale. Like no more animus unless it's going back to the Precursors time.

Regret downloading lol

holy shit this

in recent memory...

fallout 4
the division
metal gear solid v.

Even without peoole to play with, its fun to me because its quick and simple. And it wasn't expensive. I regret buying naruto games

Battleborn. I paid $60 for that piece of shit

Pic related. It started out awesome then turned into a snooze fest

I do not regret buying it, but I didn't like it as much as other Soul games

I torrented that one. So glad I didn't spend money on it.

Dragons dogma for the 360
>thanks eb games(gamestop)
>what a great LOOKING game
>oh boy i cant wait
>what the fuck is this shit
>i get that its an rpg with equip slots and reasonable gameplay
>the fucking game itself is 1/3 horizontal bars on my screen
>the other 2/3 are black widescreen bars
>fucking returning this shit
>what the fuck do you mean this $70 only buys back for $10

I only like it because I paid 10 bucks for the deluxe edition

confirmed gay.

This game was fucking awesome

World of watcraft, plaing since 06
Never regretti

dont tell me you paid full price. i paid $10 and i regret it.

Its a game for people who enjoy hiding in closets so your confirmation is correct

I don't imagine enough people have played this game to agree with me on this, but my god.
There is nothing funny in it. This is not the blood dragon i wanted.
every good level is outnumbered 2:1 by every FUCKING bad level, and the only good levels are the one's where you're using a bike and nothing else. FUCK the platforming, FUCK the jetpack, and FUUUUUCK the towing level.

The main voice actors are so fucking annoying that by the last 2 chapters i turned off voices and subtitles and had a mildly improved experience. do not recommend

Fuckin' kek.

I regret buying BFH, but I don't hate it. I had a lot of fun with it, but it wasn't worth the $20 I paid for it

All the Strongholds past Crusader.
They just got progressively worse, such a shame.

>pic not related
>one of the best games ever

Same on 7dtd
Went back to it after a year, they're trying this look at how pretty our game is with shitty detail that just ended up making it laggy, lack significant content and never handled the cheaters and retarded server owners, official servers were also trash.

Also
The Division
Homefront
Warhammer total war
Medal of Honor
Team fucking fortress 2, at least i got a hat right?

I should have known it would suck. I just keep remembering back to the SNES days playing that awesome dragon of destiny. Yes I paid $60 for it. Some parts aren't bad but I something's just dont translate well.

Too short and too linear. Armor is almost all rags. Estoc tracking is broken as shit. Huge disappointment.

good comeback for a tasteless fag

I love this game. I can see why there's haters but I think it will get better with patches. Something to play til star citizen anyway.

>dark souls 2
>borderlands 2
>diablo III
>brink
>overwatch
>prison architect

No one's said Destiny yet. Not surprising, one of the best games ever made.

I'm hesitant on buying Overwatch. Is it really that bad?

Not the same user here, but let the burn heal bro, your comebacks are being the lamest ones. You can get out of intarwebs and go play with alien-kun for a while.
>triggered because somebody doesn't likes what he likes
>ad-hominem-prone closet case obsessed that much about other people's sexuality
>inb4 he accuses another user of homosexuality

No man's sky? More like no man's buy!!

ahahahahhaha

or no man's LIE!!!!

hahahahhahahahha

Battlefield hardline. Elite dangerous

I bought elite dangerous and played for 2 hours. I miss that $60. Could have sponsored a starving kid.

I got Life is Strange for free and hated it.

>701459704
Actually really liked this at the time

Closet user here
I just took it as a compliment as opposed to sperging out like you did.

fuck im retarded. Haze gameplay was pretty great. Graphics were good for the time too. It had some issues but I thought it was great

the gaming community finds this offensive.

Oh man. I liked the first one and I've been thinking about picking this up for years

Diablo 3

implying darksouls isnt mainstream as fuck

mirrors edge or mercenaries 2

Wow great picture there Ansel.

Starbound. What a steaming pile of shit compared to Terraria

It really depends on the person. Personally for me I played it alot the first week it came out then gradually stopped. Every now and then I'll start it up and play a few matches.

>TL;DR Fun but best played in doses

Buying my wife fable

I bought no man's sky Ruth almost no prior knowledge about the game and love it.

Related: paid 60 for SC2 and barely played the tutorial

>That Korn song

worst game - spin the bottle sex edition

I was actually considering this game for the same reasons. Glad to see I should hold off.

This piece of shit.

When I first heard of its western announcement I was fucking pumped, a Monster Hunter style Final Fantasy game? Fuck yea! I even traded in Monster Hunter 4 U like 4 months early to assure I'd get it on time. Once I actually bought it, I was almost immediately dissapointed. The gameplay itself isn't horrible, and it can even be fun at times, but the frame rate drops are UNACCEPTABLE. They had a year to fix it for the western release. a damn YEAR. Any gameplay that involves a boss (the game's core enemies) is so lag ridden at times that it makes me wince in disgust. At one point my gaming group banned anyone from using magic with the exception of Bards and Healers. It was that bad. I traded it in 2 weeks after getting it to buy Fire Emblem Fates, which was a vastly superior game that I still play 6-7 months later.

its a niche title. I can see hating it. I loved it though. have had a really good time with it and still do,

same i got caught up in the hype after the beta wish i could just get rid of it

pic related and anything by David Cage and Quatum Dreams

It's best played with people who know what they're doing. When you're getting rolled by the enemy team, it fucking sucks.

worst drunk purchase ever

I prefer this version of the picture

never heard about it

I thought Estoc was fine, i did a whole run with it. You're definitely right about the armor though

dragon age II
dragon age Inquisition
mirror's edge II

I regret buying any fucking games at all because I've wasted my life with them

mirrors edge sucked. never tried the second one

> Minecraft
> OMSI 2
> Payday 1
> Payday 2
> GTA San Andreas
> Chivalry
> Call of Duty World At War
> CSGO
>AOE 2 HD
> Driver San Francisco

A lot of money wasted

Fatal fury. I thought I was getting fatal fury 2 where the girl's titties shook when she won

Kill yourself immediately

I liked wings of liberty, but I found the sc2 campaigns felt less like starcraft and more autistic as they went along.
Would totally bang uninfested kerrigan though.

You fucking moron

There's a blood code to put tit shaking back in on the US arcade/neo geo console version iirc.

Don't know if that release has it.

hey qq but you guys ever pressed a nipple into your pee hole before?

off the top of my head

Call of duty black ops 2
Grand Theft auto 4

Welcome oldfag

Also, I never knew

what didn't you like about san andreas?

I can say without a doubt that fallout 4 and the division are two of the biggest let downs in recent years.

Bought Stronghold 1,2,crusader,crusader extreme and the king Arthur one all for 5 bucks. No regretti for me

Dead by daylight. Was fun for like 10 minutes but it is incredibly boring.

actually i liked a lot gta sa and minecraft, but those games doesnt worth the money, anyone can torrent it