ITT: It's 2009

ITT: It's 2009

I miss Sup Forums in 04.

Boy, I can't wait for that new call of duty game. I hope it's as good as the first one

boy, that new peter jackson murder movie is gonna be HUGE!!!

Any day now guys

ROFL

First Michael Jackson, then Billy Mays ;_;

Sup Forums sucks

I'm so happy with my life. I'm pretty sure I will be this happy in 2016, what could go wrong?

Check out this new game, it's called Minecraft!

This Obama guys actually pretty cool as a president. No way he'll ruin America like we all thought

Be on the lookout for her, she is the hottest comedian on earth in 2016 and could have singlehandedly saved the ghostbusters remake.

Can't stand Amy Winehouse, i wish she would just drop dead.

forgot image

so, the worst year of my life then...

And for the comment question of the day,
Why does my wife's son hate me?

fag

how was Sup Forums 12 years ago?
i join this hellhole in 2008

Apparently not since I want to fuck Amy and Maisie at the same time

Time traveller here, "my wife's son" wasnt a maymay in 2009

I'm living the best year of my life! I take drugs and drink with no repercussions, im living away from my shit ass parents, im partying, listening to loads of music, nice/fun job, I feel like a real human lol!!!!

Such a pasion and excitemnt for life! I hope life is this wonderful for me forever lolzzz!!! Also really great music around this time too! Also I love my caarrrr!!! It gets me everywhere - work and the beach! Also look at my fucking hot body and me fucking all these hot guys left right and centre - I wonder what loneliness feels like...? Also fuck u dad im never coming back lol xD

you mean last year?

It was a weeaboo site

Now that we have a black man as president, racism is dead and will never come back!

mfw I wasn't using it as one

Let's raid this chick Jessi slaughter guys, the consequences will never be the same.

Also check em

No, it isnt nigger

To close to home.

CHECK
THESE
DUBS.

Anyone got nudes of Angie Varona?
>inb4 permab&

i have a feeling from this point on my life is going to be shit progressing until the moment i finally end it