Is it good?

Is it good?

my favorite as a teenager. Bodies has super powerful feelz if you've just left an early, heartbreaking relationship

Yes

Honestly one of the most emotionally cathartic album experiences ever when listened to in its whole. Like taking a journey through everything life has to offer.

Nope. Incredibly long and almost entirety filler.

LOOOOVE IS SUUUIICIIIIIIIDE

Filler: the album

Listen to the track in the arms of sleep. You won't regret it. Personally I believe it's a classic!

This.

The jerking off of Smashing Pumpkins on this board is ridiculous. One of the most overrated, shit, whiny, middle-school "ugh I'm so unique nobody understands me" tier bands to ever exist. Literal Linkin Park tier band and they need to get shit on like they deserve. Corgan, on top of being literally incapable of singing, is one of the worst lyricists of all time. Their music is derivative without keeping the best elements of anything they steal from. They have "le shoe gaze guitars" because Corgan thought why the fuck not, but completely missed the point of shoe gaze being an ethereal atmosphere which all his music completely lacks. Every one of their albums has maybe one or two listenable songs, including Mellon Collie. Fuck this band and if you like them you have legitimate shit taste and need to leave this board.

well that's just like your opinion man

Just one of the best albums to come out of the 90's period

Yeah I hate Corgan. Smug talentless douche.

Right on man, this album defined my teenage years and still seems to evolve with my life into my late 20's. I kind of wish I was still depressed and angry to be able to relate to it again. Galapogos used to almost bring me to tears.

same. high five.

It's great, but Siamese Dream is still better.

This album doesn't sound the same to me like it did when I was severely depressed, even though I still am it doesn't give me the same feelings. Idk I feel like everyone who hates on this album has never had 'that' bad on depression; anxiety; etc, because it is perfectly summarized and it gave me so much comfort every time I turned it on when I was severely suicidal or just had a little anxiety. I still believe this album is amazing I like that each one of these songs a different feeling of sadness. It covers it all really. I like that I can hear music that I won't hear anywhere else that is completely original. This is just my opinion I could just like it because of sentimental reasons or for nostalgia, but I know that now siamese dream is my favorite album from them

Yes pretty much the best thing i've ever heard as far as having everything

I really can't tell you why it is. There's just some soul Billy put at the heart of it that makes it a 10/10. He's perfect

yeah that's true. When i was at my lowest point I had We Only Come out at Night, Lily, Beautiful, Thru the Eyes of Ruby, Scorched Earth, and Tonight Tonight on repeat. Nothing beat it.

Even though i'm out of that place now it's still leagues above Siamese imo

Did you have fun sperging out there

This was easily my favorite album in high school. I hardly listen to it now but when I do it completely knocks me over emotionally, especially considering I'm in the place now that I always longed for back then (solid group of friends, not as depressed etc). It's powerful to listen back to for me.

I'm listening to it again after not listening to it for years

This is really making me feel some shit, wow

Siamese Dream is better