Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

bait detected

they're not getting women because they're assholes.

you think they're assholes cuz they're getting women.

Go to bed, Shinji.

Whatever mate, it's true; Woman does not want a whining little cuckhold faggot.

what he said isn't entirely untrue.

cus you touch yourself at night

I had a girlfriend once...I stuck my tongue in her

/thread

After I came inside her.

hot girl

pegue.net/8Kp9

have you considered not being a massive fucking pussy

Kik for girl in OPs video: lolitsbrit7

I had her. I'm not a pussy, I tried so hard but I'm not changing

Because we do whatever it takes to get a woman. Make her feel like she's the one, cover your tracks well and do whatever the fuck you want. Enjoy the friendzone you pussy

Some women, not all women like assholes at all.

How about this one. I am an asshole at my job, because I never asked out 4 girls at my job. They all knew I liked just one of them. She knew I liked her. She even approached me. The problem is. She ran away when anybody was around do nobody would know what she was up to. All we did was play the staring game and I purposely never said hello to her. Everybody hated me because of it, cause was the sweetest person you can imagine. But, you know what is funny. Everybody could see I was an asshole at all which pissed people off. An interact between to people is nobody's business what our own.

I hope I never see her again. I don't want to know if her smile is fake or not. Because it was her job to smile at people, even when she didn't want to.

The last time I saw her. We played the stare back you turn away two times with me. I made sure I didn't see her when I heard her name and voice linger after work when everybody left.

wtf? Are you retarded?

Now I have to deal with the aftermath of her leaving. At least 5 to 6 people who knew her on a personal level probably hates me even more.

I act like work is the only thing that matters there, when I eat lunch by myself. They see that bullshit.

You don't know what it is like to see a girl on the street and still always wonder about the girl you still like who plays games still has a chance with you. Now she is gone. Well, put it this way. She knew I wasn't playing games.

No, just fairly handsome and I have to deal with bullshit.

Trust me when I say this. I will never find nicer people or sweeter people than in the place I work. Every time I walk in there to work. It makes me even more angry. You know that saying relatives tell about finding a sweet girl to marry who will love you forever because you can sense it. That is this place. It is better than finding a girl in church, trust me. I hope one day. I will meet a sweet girl in this place to hangout with without them hearing about my past of ignoring girls because of various reasons. All of which wasn't about them personally.

You look like a pussy

Sauce?

Bullshit.
Yes theres alot of sluts that only want rich men and shit. But theres Aldo women who actually cares for your personality.
Begin doing something with Yourself get some color on your skin, begin to work out girls love that.

I'm already black how much colour do you want?

Until I get confirmation with this girl completely never coming back to work in this place.

That does not mean I will never see her again on different terms. This place is weird.

She started out as an intern, left, cameback, than got a job there, then was rumored she would be leaving months ago. Now she left.

I know she gets the same cell phone service as I do in the same place.

Pissed of I look at other girls at work. When I never asked her out or dated her is not fun.

Dude, remember three things when it comes to women. Try and avoid being rude by staring at her body. Try and be nice all types of women so the pretty girl sees that you aren't about her looks. And, remember one other thing. If the pretty girl makes friend with you, but rather be your friend. She has pretty friends or relatives she knows too.

And, always avoid the staring game unless you are a celebrity. Girls don't know nothing about you, and think you are an asshole or better than them and the scene.

about to drop some truth for all you beta fags out there bitching about how girls like the assholes. The answer is very simple

>They are aggressive
>They aren't afraid of the word "no"

To be aggressive is to "pursuing one's aims and interests forcefully, sometimes unduly so."

In short, they are willing to push others down to get what they want. The "nice" guys don't do this because they are thoughtful of others feelings and aren't willing to push folks to get what they want, i.e. to be an asshole. If you want to get them fine ass ladies, you have to be aggressive.

Most people are afraid of rejection and the word no. That holds many of us back from really going after the things we want in life. Some folks just don't give a fuck. Its the act of not giving a fuck that allows them to go after anything they want. They might strike out a bunch but in baseball and in life, hitting .325 gets you the bitches & money.

Now, combine the aggressiveness and the absolute, "no fucks given" attitude, these guys usually get want they want in life. The beta fucks watch it happen, generation after generation and wonder why.

Point is, take what you want and get over your fear of rejection. If not, your son will be bitching about the same thing in 15 years.

lucy cat.german hoe

Because most women are as beta as most men and just "go along with it".

/thread

Fuck you. Opening threads like that on Sup Forums won't do you shit. Just because you're a fucking loser doesn't mean it's the assholes that get the women - it just means you're an extreme pussy.

I made my decision and changed myself already. Consequence: I get laid and I get the girls. What do you choose?

Bullshit. You can't just approach a woman and make demands til you get your way, things don't happen like this. You're a liar, and an overweight turk

Are you telling me? The pretty girl I met 4 years ago that I smiled at and she showed interested was which I avoided. Was because it was a fear of rejection, because I had no job and lived with my parents at 31? Interesting... I like to think I didn't have the basic, and was caught off guard.

thats why you switch the woman you give demands eachtime you fail its like having a million diffrent size screws and only one size hole and going through each screw till you find the right one

What decision did you make? you're a loud mouth, uncouth, vile, objectionable lout with no manners - ignorant retard, that's what you are.

keep telling yourself that you beta fuck. The truth hurts.
Yeah, not much anyone can do for you there. You're just a loser pussy who missed his shot, still talking about a missed chance from 4 years ago. I'm sad for you user

legit just watched mario not the succ

sauce

because women are degenerated, respectively completely underdeveloped.

they only think with their vagina and stoped developing basically before stoneage, , when men started take care for them, this stopped completely natural selection on women.

thus they never developed to full human beings respectively deteriorated mentally comepletely.

thats why they are what they are today.

>Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

They don't. The only nuggets of truth that's here are that assholes don't tend to care how other people view them and as such are better able to continue pushing past rejection--getting more rolls of the dice so to speak--to eventually finding a woman willing to put up with his shit. Otherwise, baring any other difference, his success rate is probably not much higher than anyone else.

Get discouraged after taking one shot and don't for another 3 months? Well, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

>women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money.

Well having those sorts of material goods aren't necessarily indicative of an asshole. Besides, why would it be unreasonable for a woman to desire a man who has fundamentals down like a house, car, and decent finances?

>they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke.

I can guarantee you that there are plenty of men who drink, smoke, and swear all the time and the only thing they fuck is their hands.

Seriously, go outside, experience life, get a hobby that involves not being glued to a screen 24/7 and maybe you'll get enough experience to which you'll see that plenty of different people get laid. Fuck, just look at your parents. So many parents are fucking vanilla as all hell. If women only liked specific kinds of stereotypical men, how the fuck did dad get laid then? You'll just end up psyching yourself out if you let all this bullshit cloud your headspace.

How about one from last week that left my job.

2 years watching somebody play the staring with you, and 1 year avoiding the same person for a year, because they could not be honest with you which means they don't even know what they even want is not fun.

That one 4 years ago was one I can not forget ever. It got the ball rolling for me.

beta fuck

I just made a decision that I will stop always being the nice guy that always gets "friendzoned" and start to get what I really want in my life.

The thing that did it for me more than all was a change of attitude. I stopped being the wimpy beta who is nice and polite to the women in his life and started showing clear but appropriate sexual interest in the women in my life. You need to play it smart, though. The woman is the one that should pursue busy you, not the other way around. In other words don't be afraid of ignoring her messages even for hours - it only gets her to respect you more (just don't overdo it).
Also I started working out at the gym. You didn't expect my process was all that easy, right? I fucking suffered every step of the way - giving up the illusions I had about women, about life and what it means to be me...

Why are women so underdeveloped the wayy they are ?

this is my thesis in a nutshell :

because women are degenerated, respectively completely underdeveloped.

they only think with their vagina and stoped developing basically before stoneage, , when men started take care for them, this stopped completely natural selection on women.

thus they never developed to full human beings respectively deteriorated mentally comepletely.

thats why they are what they are today. retarded parasitic degenerates, basically

A woman who doesn't know what they even want makes a good honest man look bad. Try and avoid them if you can, Even if that person is the nicest person you can imagine, and everybody loves them, and you look like an asshole.

Because, real girls with confidence own up to being pretty, and use it.

Watching a girl shake her ass when you can see she never did it before is actually pretty depressing when it goes nowhere.

Is that the Kaitlin gorman dude? Full video?

It's not the asshole aspect they like.
It's the positive traits of being assertive, confident, not taking any shit, leading, and decision making.
Most assholes have these traits, but unfortunately the asshole aspect makes the relationship contentious.

Betas usually are indecisive, reveal too much of their feelings/emotions, usually way too polite, and bend over backwards for the girl. And usually put the pussy on the pedestal, like they have their "one and only", out of 8 billion people on this earth.

There is nothing more off putting to women than being lonely, single, and desperate. Yes, you can have all the traits of an asshole without being an actual asshole. You have to learn them.

Thread over. That was quick.

The medicine stings but you need to hear it betas.

this was a good reply, user

what the fuck? how autistic are you?

>want personality
>start working out

That logic

because women do not want milquetoast little boys. if you are not willing to show severe interest, chad is going to fuck all your hoes. grow a pair, kid