Mom and son

Mom and son

mom fucking son

What would be a good way to seduce my mom? She is married but no sex. Likes wine but rarely gets drunk. I just moved out. She is able to come over alone but not drink Monday through Friday. I've tried rubbing her leg before when she was drunk and she questioned what I was doing. Her mind and dopamine receptors are always very impulsive but even more so right now because she just quit smoking. We really don't have a touchy feely relationship. I actually just cut her off from kissing me recently saying I was too old for it. Suggestions?

bamp

Use the fact that you cut her off from kissing as a way back in. Reverse the situation. Sounds like you to aren't really close though. What worked with my mom was massages. She loves getting her feet rubbed, you can try that, but it might be awkward as fuck if you don't have a close contact relationship.

Proof?

Aye I remember about this woman, still have her skype if you want it, but can you get me a link to that video though?

moar for u

bump incest

pegue.net/8Kp9

more?

sauce?

The fuck does that mean

Story?

That's tough, I totally get the narcissism and the arguing, but beyond on me and my mom always had a playful relationship. Honestly though my mom is a terrible mom, and was always more of a friend. Try the hug and kiss thing at worst she'll just think you're weird, but nothing more. Remember user, she is a woman first, and women love affection and attention. One thing that helped move our relationship along was that I started asking her out on dates. When she comes over to your house, take her out to dinner or something . It's going to be awkward at first, no lie, and in the beginning it totally felt like a mom and son going out. It was a slow burn, but she eventually began to dress different, text me a lot before and after. I liked taking her to this peir area, great restaurants, and great atmosphere. We would walk around afterwards. When we got back she would complain about her feet/shoes and I would move in with the foot rub. It took a while though user. I don't know if this helps any. Good luck.

Just being argumentative
How would it improve your relationship

can we get some links with sound, my friend.

The date thing is a good idea. It was be very out of character for me to massage her until she physically complained about something and even then too long or too boundary pushing would probably make her think I'm weird. She's definitely the type that is never satisfied with anything in life no matter how good she has it, so leaving her thirsting for more/burning really slow is actually a good strategy. She has always been the overprotective and run my life so I don't mess it up mom, and it can come across as her being hateful when I do things she disagrees with, but at the end of the day shed do anything for me. If I got her drunk and told her if I don't get jerked off soon I'm gonna eat a shotgun, she'd probably no joke do it. Obviously not the road to take but my happiness is her #1 as long as it is something she sees little or no wrong in.

Probably because she is a very emotional person who gets practically no sex from my dad and not much emotion from either him or me, and I am a very sexual person who gets little sex from anyone, amd really doesn't have much emotions for anything else other than to be closer to her but knowing communication doesn't work because we disagree on so much, so passionate love making would be about the only thing to bridge that connection and make both of us feel fulfilled by each other.

Rip thread

Why don't you just say that to her then

Hey I remember that thread. Too bad it never escalated beyond ass massage

Just go for it, man.

Literally just tell her that

If yall niggas don't start replying thread Gonna die

thats her

More

FUK DAT PREGGER PUSS TO MAKE DOUBLE PREGGER PUSS TO HAVE 2 BABE AND 2 BABE MERGE TO ONE BABE AND THAT BABE SHALL BE SUPREME BABE WHICH WILL GROW INTO SUPREME ARYAN
WHICH WILL DOUBLE IMPREGNATE FEMALE AND START CYCLE AGAIN

by any chance do you know the link to the video?

Anyone got more stories?

I don't sorry

dam alright, well here have her skype: kasia.mi12

So hot preg bitches are so sexy

hi

hi

Sup

Come back post more!!!

>Come back post more!!!

I just happened to be browsing luscious.net/c/pregnant/ during this thread and posted a couple of somewhat-look-alikes, but got to the bottom of that gallery.

Now you don't need me to dig into my own stash which dates back to Sep 13 2000. Pic very much related.

God annon

Thanks bro