What is your weight and height?

what is your weight and height?

My weight: 140
My height: 1.85 cm

Damn nigga you short

1. wtf are these commie units? 2. why you so fat?

Please learn to use SI units properly.

140 lbs 5'7''

170 lbs
5'11"
I was 200 lbs May 1st

5'11

5'10" 170lbs

5'8"
105 lbs

6'4"
218 lbs

6'2 195 lbs

6'6"
240 lbs

6'4
175 lbs

skeleton mode. Fucking sucks cause I outlift most everyone at the gym but I can't gain weight cause digestive disorder

5'8" 120lbs

6 feet
200 pounds.

>height
6 feet, 0 inches
>weight
160.5 lbs. Trying to get to 150 lbs.

'Murica

Can I ask what that disorder is? Same issues as 6'4" 140lbs
I would love to be at your weight

5'4 3/4 120 pounds
Girlfriend is 5'11 165 pounds.

5'4" 180

severe IBS. As in, gotta be within 10 minutes of a bathroom at all times. Can't fly, cant sit in traffic, etc etc.

also have a super fast metabolism. Need to eat over 3k calories a day just to maintain. Had to do about 3500 for several months to go from 155 to 175.

146 pounds

190 cm
95 KILOGRAMS

162lbs 5'10"

6'4, 195lbs

166cm

74 kilogram

5' 11"
144lbs

Skeleton master race

Let's be skeletons together
5'8"
105lbs

5'11" 200

What did I win OP?

I'm fucking fat
190cm
200kg

dunno in pounds but that's 0.2 tons

I eat a lot, just don't gain. Also think I have ibs

180cm 95kg

6 foot 5
275lbs

5'6 160lb manlet.

300lbs 2'4" (that's not my height)

Are you a man? What is it like to be that height? Not making fun of you or anything - Genuinely curious. Sometimes I wish that I was shorter, but some girls obsess over height a lot so I suppose it would be a downgrade overall. (I'm 6 feet tall) Much easier to get ripped at a shorter height though and honestly you look far less lanky as well.

1. 72.5kg
2. 187cm

that troll "tried" to use the only real measure system which is metric

I lack motivation to eat. Sometimes I eat a lot sometimes not so much, over the summer I ate a lot more than I ever have and got from 90lbs to 105lbs

Nice. What are you doing?

5'10"
120 pounds.

Do I qualify for Club Skeleton?

1. if you're only 5'11 you're a manlet

2. You dont eat as much as you think you do. Count your calories, adjust accordingly

theres still a fuck up , yankee ton is 900kg

gf sounds hot as fuck

date a girl with those dimensions once and it was cash

Yup, let's for a skeleton army

5'7/170cm
Low 170s/ 77-79kgs

6'4
6'10 wing span
160 lbs

literally doug jones

5'10"
145 lbs

300 pounds
5'7"

6'2", 380lbs.

That's roughly 188 cm, at 172kg in SI

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /soc/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass!

post a pic no way

After I started taking 375mg of Venlafaxine each day for my depression and shitty mood, I barely eat anything at all and my weight is dropping rapidly. Most days I live on like one banana and some apple juice. Never feel hungry though. When I am close to becoming deathly sick I will post pictures of my skeleton self for Sup Forums to enjoy.

170 pounds
5'5"
10% fats.
Super Meat Manlet signing in. Anyone got a problem with that?

68 kg and 1.85m

6'0"
164 lbs

Was 190 in March

My figure

6'2

I'd fuck you. No homo, though.

ok hold on

You and I are the same person

5'11 210

Was 190 and lean. But my boyfriend likes bears and my weight sits rock solid at 210 naturally. Plus I have more stamina it seems in my day to day labor (knife maker, blacksmith)

You aren't the first guy thats said that >.>
A few friends in a group chat said they would dress me up and make me a trap
Someone else said they thought I was a girl

5'3"
150 lbs
Asian

that is me but reversed. I was 170lbs in 2008, now I'm 200lbs

You got long hair, user? Post face pic, preferably shirtless.

5'1"
340 lbs

I rap

5'9"
149 lbs
currently fattening up for the slaughter

No face pic, sorry bb.
My hair is like 2 inches long currently, going to the barber shop tomorrow to get it cut.

Doesn't look as bad as I imagined, but you need to clean that shirt/mirror/whatever. It looks very unhygienic.

5'6" 145lbs

you don't even look 300lbs

Gross

5 11

348 lbs

popular rapper?

5'5
105lbs

yeah the sweater is dirty

You need to cut that fucking hair, do oil pulls on your acne, and go for some 10 miles bike rides every day.

150 lbs
6'

Actually super jealous

about 309 actually

Yeah, my mixtape is 100% fire and I even have some fans that aren't even fully related to me I think

your diet of sugar and nothing else will come back to fuck you

i wish i had time for that. What is an oil pull?

are you fucking Greek?

how can we have an oil crisis we should round up your family and ring out their pillow cases you greasy fucks

Don't be, mate - I look like a tall and breastless woman basically. Especially since I have that type of figure.

Actually have really sharp and noticeable bones sticking out - Collar bones, hip bones, ribcage, etc., are all super visible. Even had girls grind themselves to orgasm against my hipbones multiple times.

If I was not so hairy I could probably pass as an ugly girl with some proper make-up applied. Feels bad man.

167 cm
65 kgs
/fit/fag

one point eight five cm

see a doctor you are literally the size of a pube

6'4" / 340lbs

Opposite of skelly. I plan on slimming down more, improve my speed.

If you ate very little, what would you recommend I should focus on building that diet around? I already have severe health problems, so solid advice could possibly save my life, no joke.

No, i thought it would be obvious i am american.

I've got a tv show

>72
>39

>i wish i had time for that.
You're on the internet sitting on your ass right now.

You have time for it. You just don't WANT to. If that's the case, then thats fine, just say it. But don't fucking lie to yourself. /fit/izen former fatty here. If you don't want to exercise that's perfectly acceptable, it's your choice, own it. But for fucks sake do not tell me a lie.

Oil pulling.

Slather a bit of coconut oil on your face. Let it sit with a warm wet towel draped over your face for ten minutes. Wash clean with CASTILLE soap. Nothing else. No other soap ever goes on your face. Dr bronners is awesome.

After its rinsed off, apply and work just a small dab into your skin to moisturize. Coconut oil is one of the few oils that can actually penetrate and moisturize skin, downregulating sebum production.

You let a layer sit for a while with heat to work into pores and loosen sebum in them. Like dissolves like. The coconut oil loosened sebum flows from pores easier and makes cleansing much more effective. Lauric acid also is incredibly effective bacteriacide that doesn't really effect healthy bacteria you want to keep.

Weight: 165
Height: 6 ft

5'9"
120 lbs

>tfw hungry skeltal

Not the unwashed shirt guy but I just want to say that you clearly know your shit and that I applaud your knowledge - It's clear to me that you've struggled with your image in the past and that you tackled it head-on and defeated it, which is fucking inspirational. You rock!

ah you're right, i'm just lazy.