If you had to pick two musical options?

if you had to pick
>Have a critically acclaimed and highly praised debut album. That in future will become very influential and will be seen as a landmark in music history. You as an artist will get some recognition .But not as much as your debut. your debut will get all the hype. But the rest of your discography range from mediocre to bad. You will never reach your peek ever again.
or
>Have a discography ranging from good to great albums but never having a album that reaches mass critical acclaim.Your figure is seen as way more influential and acclaim than your music. You as a person will leave a big impact on music. But your music is seen as the second aspect to what made you very important. And when put against music with more critical acclaim. Your music might seem on the weak end.

I definitely prefer consistency

So The Velvets or The Beatles? Obviously the former.

>The Velvets or The Beatles?
>>>>implying the velvet underground had any mediocre albums besides Squeeze
>>>>>>>>>>>>Implying Revolver and Rubber Soul are not the greatest albums of all time
What are you smoking?

i'd rather have an incredible debut, and then just drop off of the face of the earth. ride off into the sunset.

Implying almost every Beatles album was anything short of critically acclaimed and highly praised as well as huge landmarks in music history.

definitely the second one

Definitely gotta go with the consistency. I hate the thought of becoming irrelevant and unwanted

In terms of how I would like to be perceived and my legacy, most definitely the 1st. The second one would probably get you more money and fame though overall

You debut will not be irrelevant.

These questions suggest that I care about if someone else likes my music more than if I do and that my own standards aren't taken into account.

I guess, if I had to choose, the second one. I'd rather have a small fanbase than be a one hit wonder washed up hack.

the first because i like the idea of making an impact on music history, regardless of whether i get irrelevant over time. my fame and wealth is secondary

So Tupac?

i dont think about that stuff really. but the second one sounds better to me i guess

which gets me more dolla dolla?

Probably second.

Snip snip da pee pee

Haha

So it's Slint and Beach boys?
I pick Slint.

Third option:

>Ask yourself pointless questions on a tricycle maintenance Sudanese bulletin board.

>implying

honk

Tonk