So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth...

So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth? Isn't it going to be dark all day and we'll only have a bit of moonlight at night?

one side of the sun already solidified, that's why there's night time when we circle around to that side

unfortunately someone will be stupid enough to believe you're sincere, even though you're obviously a fat neckbeard trying to troll because you have nothing better to do.

>Sun
>Lava

Really nigga?

Thank you science user

>Lava

being this new

I guess the "bit of moonlight at night" part made sense to you?

guys this is freaking me out, what will happen? will we all die?

dont worreiy w'ell all go to heven

How about;
There might not be enough light from the sun to fully recharge the moon, so we'll only see a small part of it each night.

THAT'LL BE GREAT
at least i wont be alone anymore i'll die with everyone

When the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth, we'll have to rely on the moonlight to survive. the moon is actually 90% lava, and its so close that it will still provide us with heat. im an expert

Says the troll deliberately trying to derail another anons thread.

It's not lava. The sun is made of plasma.

No need to worry. Lava is the hottest metal known to diamonds. By the time it solidifies, Earth will have evaporated into space.

>Sun
>Lava
PRAISE THE SUPERHEATED ROCK AND METAL!

I don't know about ewe

I like the Suns smiley face

If it was made of plasma it would be green.

If it was plasma, wouldn't it look like a lightsaber?

It will ever happen. The aliens use the sun as their headquarters and they need the lave to protect it from the galactic space worm army.. it also deters them from attacking our solar system in general so why would they want it to solidify. do yourself a favor and chill, the sun magma alien force will protect us.

dumbass, that's a dog
can't you read the filename

Short answer: yes
Long answer: definitely yes

True, but only until they've raped our planet of all the gold. Then we're fuq'd.

SPACE NIGGERS GO FIND YOUR OWN GOLD FFS

Well, technically, it is their gold. The Alien Love Gardeners created the solar system to manufacture resources. We are just a bacterial infection which mutated from radioactive carbon.

Okay I don't even know what the fuck you guys did in school, or if this a very sarcastic thread, but that's all so disgustingly wrong. The sun is made up of burning hydrogen, hence why it glows. It's on fire. There is no lava, only hydrogen. The sun will never "solidify," only explode when it dies in about 10 million years. Nighttime occurs when the earth rotates about it's y-axis (the vertical one) causing one side of the earth to face the sun while the other faces away from the sun. The earth rotates eternally, but has been slowing down over the past millennia. During the age of the dinosaurs, a single day lasted about 21 hours, and now days last 24 hours. The moon is seriously just a rock. The moon has highly fluctuating temperatures because it lacks an atmosphere. This means that the side of the moon that faces away from the sun has subzero temperatures at the same time the side facing the sun is well over earth temperatures. However, the moon will never be lava. The reason you see the moon glow is because you are looking at the side of the moon that faces the sun while you're facing away from it, and you are seeing light from the sun (burning hydrogen) reflect off of the moon's surface. I hope you all already knew that, but if you didn't, there's a little science lesson :)

Never change, Sup Forums

>newfriend
Will you be here long? Do you go back to school after your summer break?

the moon is made of cheese

I actually already started school

That's the main thing that NASA did wrong with the fakery; the props didn't have the right texture or consistency.

Yeah thanks Captain Obvious. We all have the internet. We don't need you and your soapbox to teach us all a lil something about this 'ol world of ourn.

Waste of quads

Oh. So I guess this is goodbye until next year?

You have played to much Fallout

Inorite?

wow how retarded are you? don't you know that heat rises? the lave on the outside will be the last to solidify

Good point, but wouldn't only the top half stay molten?

If the outside is cooled fast enough, it'll form a crust. A bit like ice on water.
The solar wind is quite abundant there, and could easily blow away a lot of the heat.

i forgot about the solar wind sorry

Well, solar wind is an issue. However, the temperature differential creates a convection situation which pushes the solid lava to the bottom of the sun.

fucking idiot there is no lava on the sun

of course it's not "on" the sun, it is the sun.

>trying this hard to be retarded

wtf

I have a better question: can solar lava melt steel beams?

Joke's on you, I don't have to try very hard.

no the joke is actually on you because im not the retarded one here

No the retarded is on joke. I'm not the one missing the point of this bread. If you want to argue over fax, fuck off to Dickipedia or sumpin'

We had this discussion yesterday retard...

Copypasta, right?

Rules 8 & 24

there is no rock on the sun so no lava the sun is a star aka a ball gases

how would the sun shine if its just gases? my farts dont shine. jesus christ some people are dumb

My farts shine. They are glorious.

If your farts don't shine, you're doing it wrong. Try eating flashlight beams.

Doesn't rule 8 cancel itself out and cr8 a paradox?

That's some wooly headed thinking user.

Trolls like you won't ever have to worry about turning to stone, so you can troll nonstop forever until the inevitable heat death of the universe/natural disaster/aliens

checkmate*

No, it would look like this

That doesn't look like the sun at all. It must be made of lava not plasma.

OP you fag, the moon just reflects the sun's light
if the sun solidifies, then the moon goes dull too

jew detected

But if the moon was a mirror, the light would be the same color and we would see the reflection of a little sun instead.

checked, nut
>burning hydrogen?
burning is an oxidation reaction -> you need oxygen to burn
>enjoy your eternal rotation

the universe will die in a big rip, not heat death

The sun is made of light retarded idiot

the moon mirror is covered in dust, and that changes the colour

How about some original bait, fuckwad

the sun will turn into a solid ball of diamond one day

Holy shit.

This guys into something.

>/thread

Oh wait...there's faggots like this that feel the need to "set us all straight" with their creationist faggotry. They probably all think aluminum is awesome too.

Listen here fag, I'm getting sick and tired of people like you coming onto Sup Forums, and trying to spread your ignorance and superstition. Oh and aluminum fucking sucks you stupid cuck.

Well, first of all the sun is a bass of super-compressed gas (also called plasma) kept hot by the fustion of hydrogen and helium at its core. if somehow you WERE able to cool the sun completely to 0°c it would just condense back onto itself starting up fusion again in its core thus heating it up. Secondly, heat cant radiate as easily in space as it does on earth to not much cooling CAN take place. But, if the outer layer was made of lava and somehow cooled down enough to solidify, the newly made crust would crack and sink back into the star and eventually make its way to the center.

>get mirror
>cover with talc (or cocaine or other white powder lying around)
>shine yellow torch on it
>if reflection is blue-white: profit

If reflection is yellow; try again with red. Then green. Then blue. Then black.

Look T this hackass....

>LAVA

Plasma is the shit hobos sell to like blood clinics that are all secretly run by Dracula so they can buy a bottle of fucking Boone's Farm. The Sun isn't made out of hobo blood you goofy dick freckle.

Wrong. The sun is made of hobo blood.

Aluminium is pretty awesome, you just don't want it in your body
It's a lightweight but sturdy metal
Without aluminium we wouldn't have many things like aviation developed to the extent we have

>The moon is seriously just a rock.

I's just a what, bitch?

>burning hydrogen

>Lava on the sun
Leave.

that's like every other moment on Sup Forums. Never try to explain sarcasm, or parody, or satire to a Sup Forumstard either. It agitates their autism and seriously upsets them.

Quads for glory

>Only hydrogen
>On fire
>Our tiny ass star has enough mass tp blow up
>The moon is just a rock

>trying this hard to be retarded

wtf

everything will die because of lack of sunlight

build a bunker with hydroponics that runs off of gasoline. feed the exhaust directly into the bunker to simulate earth's natural CO2 levels, plus it'll keep the plants extremely healthy and will not kill them at all

t. climate scientist

Flashlight beams always give me gas.

>britbong detected
>iron hater detected

Aluminum doesn't have the extra 'i' and iron is the best metal there is.

It glows because of photons you moron.

Fuck, go back to Imgur. Anyway you caught OP's retard bait.

yfw the sun is a bass

is that y dey all broke??

No. Diamond is the hardest metal known to man.
You're a dumb faggot.

Bullshit. Fire needs oxygen to burn.
There's no oxygen in space, otherwise we wouldn't need fucking space helmets.

>climate scientist
voodoo priest would know more

I know that it's the hardest. Incidentally it's also the heaviest--one gram of diamond weighs like 15 grams. That's why it's not the best. Too heavy to make useful stuff like armor. Therefore iron is the best, albeit not the hardest.

put iron and aluminium togther in saltwater, and the iron will get its ass kicked