ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, /b

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eSKv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do this man!
>Dubs checked
Not you man, don't do this!

>make that trips

is it really not my fault? or are you just some random person on the other side of the planet who happened to get a randomly generated triple digit number?

Don't do this to me..... check em

i try so hard though. everytime i try i fail and nothing isnt good enough. i just want my dad to say hes proud of me... just once. i made the team but i dont start, i get a B but thats not an A. I got into college but its not up to his standards. I join the military and hes still not happy. i just want him to like me and maybe once tell me he loves me... idk i just want to make him proud.. it is my fault.

its okay user... its okay

i come home every night from the same shitty job, and first thing i do is light up a cigarette... i just sit at the doorstep for a good 15 minutes sometimes thinking about the person i loved, its my fault shes gone, i wasnt good enough for her, i hurt her. now shes no longer here to tell me everything will be alright. it feels like the only thing left for me to do is to put a slug in my head, at least then i might actually see her again.

>it IS my fault.

what are some things you like to do? things will be okay user.

those trips arent just randomly generated, he just so happened to be the poser that posted the 701,480,444th post. those trips are there for a reason, just like you are. were all at fault for something. this is just the place to let it all out.

It is my fault. I never try to make friends with anyone and now I'm miserable. Everyone ignores me, I try to socialize and fail, and I hate myself. My life will never improve and it never has. I will live in total obscurity and loneliness.

everything i like to do just reminds me of her, even the very notion of being happy just brings her up. i lost her, and i lost my only daughter too. i fell into such a deep depression, child services took her away. if i got my shit together maybe i could see her again. but after all of that, i fear it wouldnt make much of a difference what i do. so i like just living with the memory of her, reminding me that life is worth living, she would want me to think that. even though i feel like an empty shell of a person without her.

people can get addicted to a certain kind of pain, you can beat the pain, i know you can.

hey man wanna join my discord? theres a bunch of poeople just like us in there. we just chill and have a few laughs feel free to join :)

discord.gg/eSKv8

tbh when i move out i'll probably die of suicide within 20 years

Nigger

im in the same boat user

Ever since I was a little kid, I was quiet and I was ignored by the more popular kids. I finished my senior year with no friends and 4 years on a cross country team where I made zero friends. I'm not even autistic. I try so fucking hard to be nice and make the right choices and people ignore me and hate me. I'm done. I will always be this way and I will never be loved.

I might not have to wait 20 years my pet gecko is the one thing making me feel like not a total fuck up, once he's gone I'm probably going with him

discord.gg/eSKv8

join up faggots. lets do something fun

yeah. when i move out of the house with my dog I don't think I'll last a lot longer after she's gone.. But I really could never let my pet just slowly die without knowing what happened and being so scared.

Love is a consequence of respect. Gain respect first and love will follow.

i was always a weird little child, i had no friends. and i projected that anger on others. so i was a bully when i was a child. eventually everyone just stopped going near me. i went a little crazy in a "phase" where i was concentrated solely on physics. it got to the point where i kept an entire notebook of sketches on what the spatial dimensions were, and a bunch of speculation on what space-time was, (but keep in mind these were just all musings of a bored child) after a long while - about a year and a half, i got over it and started up pyrotechnics as a hobby. i started out making sugar bombs *potassium nitrate mixed with powdered sugar* and i guess it distracted me enough to the point where i wanted to show people, and having a talent like that kinda attracted friends easily. so my advice is to get a hobby.

I've tried for people to like me, respect me, anything. When I had friends, I was the bottom of the pack that was left out of things and made fun of behind my back. Nobody even calls me mean or rude. They just dismiss me or call me a quiet weird kid or school shooter or some shit. If I knew what it would take for me to earn others respect I sure as fuck would have it by now. I don't know why they have to be so dismissive of me. I'm not ugly, stupid, fat, annoying. I'm just quiet.

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

if you expect any sort of respect from others, you have to show some respect for yourself.

>IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!

At least they didn't bully you. Fucking Chad's & Stacey separated a lunch table that was next to them because we sat there. We were liter in the middle of the fucking cafeteria

user as someone who also has been in your position, just remember the people who don't have enough time or respect for you, are often not worth being friends with, having no one just means your less likely to get hurt. Just remember user it's not your fault

this genuinely made me laugh, my now deceased wife was of itilian descent, she made very nice cannolis, she always thought it was strange how much i preferred french vanilla over her traditional recipe. i really miss her.

In order to respect someone, you need to fear them a little. Those who respect you will fear losing your support or incurring your wrath. There has to be consequences for not respecting you. Think about those in your life that you do respect aren't you a little scared of pissing them off? That's what you need to do. Instill a little fear.

Anyone reading or lurking this thread remember, it might seem life is unfair but for some fucked reason or another you are here on Sup Forums, we might all be fucked, depressed, lonely, hated, but we have b. Though it's not the most welcoming it's still our family user's. >Its not your fault

i guess. I just wish someone in the 4 years i spent working my ass off made me feel like it was fucking worth it.

It is your belt, though. ROBIN, NO!

Everything we do no matter how great or one day vanished like a fart in the wind. Taking fulfillments you have to do things for purely selfish reasons.

What did you do that made her leave? In what way were you not good enough? How did you hurt her?

Over the past 18 months or I've apologised to people for all the shit I've done to them over the years and the really annoying thing is how I had to remind most of them because it wasnt even a thing to them, they barely remembered if at all, and didnt give a shit when reminded. Stuff I'd beat myself up over for 10 years, stuff that kept me up at night in a cold sweat with shame, and the people I'd done it to cared so little they forgot. And the worst bit is, I still feel the shame, I still hate myself for doing that stuff. It's still my fault, even if they dont care, even if they forgive me, IT'S STILL MY FAULT.

I'm sorry, that sucks man. How long ago did she die?

She was fucked by a big black cock and died of internal bleeding.

Not sure if troll
Or
Troll

>not eternal bleeding

very poorly meme'd, newfriend.