>meat is Mordor

What did he mean by this?

>meat is meat

>doesn't eat meat
>screeches when someone isn't ok with murdering fetuses

>not ok to sustain own life with meat
>screeches when people not ok with murdering fetuses

This.

yea comparing something that has walked the earth and something that has never taken a breath or opened its eyes is a really valid comparison

would morrissey be ok with eating parrots

Yeah, the baby couldnt even have a chance thanks to a horny slut.

>isn't okay with murdering fetusees
>turns a blind eye to the mass torture animals go through because muh burger taste yummy

hey guys did you know what nowhere fast is the only good song by the smiths thanks

Or health issues of the mother who already has kids. Or the rape victim not ready to have kids.

I'll save you the time, you're gonna get replies with 'She shouldn't have had sex then' and 'she should give the baby a chance' because conservatives are chasing liberals very close for title of 'most stupid.'

>i'm not left or right so i'm smarter than you guys muh horseshoe theory :^)
>>>/reddit/

You literally cannot murder something that hasn't been born

Not at all, I'm unabashedly pretty far to the left, but the vast majority of people, at least in the last 5 or so years, just chase their tails while telling themselves 'our group is the best!' and ignoring any flaws.
Also horseshoe theory is a good way to explain the concept but fuck me if it isn't constantly misinterpreted and misused.

yes you can you dumb sjw nigger, people get charged with murder for killing unborn babies all the time

Confirmed we can eat animal foetuses. Rev up that industry.

stop talking, etc.