Where are you guys going for new movie torrents now that KAT is down? Besides TPB, obviously. I need recommendations

Where are you guys going for new movie torrents now that KAT is down? Besides TPB, obviously. I need recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

tehparadox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B/ruh

Just download BIT CHE

torrentday you absolute n00b

who tf uses either of those 2 sites

my god

If u can fight off the spam pop ups , Extratorrent

Honestly never heard of it. It's a fast search program?

It's invite only, and I'm a scrub, so idk anyone who uses it

is sketch

wtf is this advertisement bullshit
shut up

this is an ok recommendation, but yeah, the spam pop-ups are killer
they'll give you fake pages that look like the real thing 2-3 times before giving you actual links with mirrors

good luck man

idk man, I was using KAT religiously and TPB is about all we got now

limetorrents has some random stuff that I can't find on TPB every once in a while but it's really hit and miss

my b forgot the first part

KAT was my go-to for years. TPB is what I've been using since KAT went down, but it doesn't seem to be nearly as good. Extratorrent looks pretty spammy. I'll try it out, but I'm not sold on first impressions.

Don't listen to this absolute faggot. TorrentDay is a site watched heavily by MPAA and RIAA. Find a good private tracker and register there. DOwnloading from any of the major sites (TPB, KAT, Tday) are more than not honeypot exercises and are more trouble than they're worth.

>In this thread, fucking idiots that still use torrents.

Direct downloads from cloud storage you fucking morons.

this bitch loves her tits so much she's half naked on snapchat ALL FUCKING DAY

How? Can games and movies be found?

>>meh, it gets the job done, idk if isohunt is still around and then there's sumotorrent which is sleazy bc its constantly telling me someones trying to fuck me

Honestly never heard of this. Unless you're talking about a seedbox? Care to explain?

Cloud storage is monitored just as heavily you twat.

One forum I use has a games section. On a single page are 50+ different game download threads. There are, right now, 375 pages.

On the same forum there is a Movies section. 50 movies per forum page, 3379 pages of movies atm. Not to mention Apps, eBooks ect ect ect...

It's worked for me for 15 years...

Where are u getting these direct dl links? And secondly, don't they get taken down quickly much like rapidshare and keep2share. Enlighten us u magnificent fag

Just ask the friendly fellas on Sup Forums I'm sure they'll give you legit links that aren't really either Cp o virus'

>honeypot exercises
Kek
Try 1337x or demonoid

Lol she probably spent hours honing that "skill"

Various forums and yeah depedning on the hosting service not all links last. Some longer than others. I personally have flac files uploaded to mediafire with over 500 downloads on them and they've been active for almost 3 years.

>besides TPB

Any arguments besides "DURR M'HONEYPOT HURR" out there? Because I haven't had any notices from anyone.

Also, if you want movies, go to YIFY.

Didn't YIFY get shut down?

Correct. New crew, same quality. It's good shit.

Didn't get shut down but they did leave, it's been gone for a fair while now so idk what that other guy's on about

I'll reiterate limetorrents, only because I've torrented three recently aired seasons of shows without any problems...
kind of like KAT's layout but no saving grace of daily updates

>various forums

Because there arent millions of those out there, we dont need an example of which forums would have any of this stuff. Nope. Not at all.

why aren't you hillbillies using a private tracker?

Heres one I rarely use for an example because apparently you're unable to use Google.

>tehparadox.com/

I'm a nigger who doesn't seed

No, they absolutely did. MPAA got their shit, brought one of the lead dudes to court.

There's a new team running the yts domain now, same good quality and size.

Still where the fuck is it all going and how fucking lubed does everything have to be to pull that off? Crazyshit indeed.

Oh really? Don't know what I heard then, but yeah I'm having the same prob as OP. KAT was my go to and piratebay is shit now
What's the legit domain for yts now?

The dildo isn't real guys, look at the shadow and the base of it compared to floor

I don't see the problem with piratebay, personally.

I WANT to say yts.to but I'm not 100% sure. I would check if I wasn't about to crash and was just browsing on my phone.

You're too sober to be on here, but thanks.

I think I found it dw
And it's not that piratebay is bad I'm just not into the layout personal preference sort of thing that's why I liked KAT and yify they're pretty clean

I like the piratebay and YTS better than KAT, to be honest. Different strokes, I guess.