God tier electronic albums GO !!!!

God tier electronic albums GO !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzOw0O0jLjA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxrP4GAhRpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is one. I love Fabric 11 by Swayzak. Great fucking album.

Insides

a masterpiece here

Techno taken to another level.

Fucking anything by Jake Chudnow. He does the music for Vsauce's videos and works on his own unique works.

Exotic Moog.

That's cheating.

I know. I got all of his albums.

I think Vol.2 would be cheating.

How?

The rude sandstorm. really?

This motherfucker right here.

Shitty album. Skrillex and Justin qeever. Ew

Strobe Full Length is a great tune.

It's great but I liked lack of a better name better

i kinda agree, i wouldn't buy the record but it has some songs that are decent on it

had to come out of lurk to thank you for that one

Ametsub - The Nothings of the North is a little similar and in the god tier for me

Electronic you say?

got this on vinyl. good on you OP.

his other albums are good too. I don't remember which is best. all great

god tier thread

Eri Valeire

Foley room by Amon Tobin.

I'm addressing this to the dudes who post aphex twin, pendulum and quality shit. to the fags who are trolling the thread with eiffel 65 and the macarena, go die in a fire

dude this thread was my jams for such a long part of my childhood. I would play this album over and over while I played N

this thread was what? huh?

too lazy to delete+repost. This album was playing when I finished the ludicrous level.

I'm pretty disappointed in the direction Amon has gone. To me it seems like he just threw up his hands and said fuck it, I'm going to just make weird as fuck music now. His older stuff was an amazing balance of sick as hell jazz and weird, but ISAM was just weird and shit

album my bad

someone actually with a brain

Eiffel 65 - Europop is probably one of the best eurodisco albums I've ever heard.

I know bro, i know. couldn't agree more. ISAM was a huge let down (except for Journeyman and the live version of Lost and found), and don't gte me started on the 2 fingers collab : /

however, i do have to say that i only recently discovered that there is a BUNCH of good shit that was released with his super expensive boxset a couple years ago. many unreleased tracks i never heard, if you haven't you should check it out

this for instance, could have been part of ISAM but wasn't included in the album at the end :
youtube.com/watch?v=JzOw0O0jLjA

Trancemaster vol. 15

Cristian Vogel deserves way more recognition

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxrP4GAhRpM

Recent Crystal Castles' album - Amnesty