YLYL? YLYL

YLYL? YLYL.

Extreme difficulty activated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKh7sHML-V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This actually made a little sad :'(

She really was way hot.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

OK made me kek.
Kids are funny

it hasn't happened yet you dumb shit

That's a hot pasta familia, I'm sure it'll bait some banana posters

Hero

Can I download your post pls?

who are you and why are you not on reddit with your people?

Hey look man, I'm just scrolling through my folder, I'm not actually looking at what I post

Hi judging from the posts in this thread I can say you're all from Facebook too.
Hi guys how y'all doing. Sup Forums is cool right. Anonymity is sooo cool.
I'll also post pics from Facebook.
XDD ;))

question is why you download stupid gif in first place

I mean, I guess since I'm the only one posting, I can just post whatever I want

christ someone put that thing out of its misery, do those things even know what is going on?????

Man, you're the one getting all butt hurt in a YLYL thread. These are SUPPOSED to be cancer

oh trust me, if i didnt have cancer before, i do now

So join in or something, and stop whining

This kind of saddens me. It's a bunch of actually peaceful Muslims holding hands before a bomb goes off. It's the fucking fundies that ruin everything.

That dick escaping wtf

nah all muslims must die

kek

oh i dont have any folders, i download anything and computer explode, shitpost all i can do

yeah. They're not all bad, but... This is what happens to discourage progress

>do those things even know what is going on?????
no

I guess I feel that. Happy shitposting then

lost

Explain?

>a bunch of actually peaceful Muslims
If it wasn't for those hypocrites who call themselves muslims, islam would be banned from all the civilized countries

Autism

As an American, this triggers me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKh7sHML-V4

It was the lizard people bro, they killed Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and tried to kill Ronald Reagan

it's a fucking vegetable

libtard would still think she's so smart that she doesn't have the need to show it, tho

tf just happened?

''How it fells to chew 5 gum''

That right there made me proud.

>triple checked

ive never lost so ffucking hard before

this

Why there is ketchup (or is that a blood!) on that balloon? wtf!.

The captcha warning me about this thread

___meme

newfag here someone explain

Hard to notice something without a brain

trump

I don't know how to watch webms. Ive been on this site 6 years and I just never could get them to work.

There are literally instructions nigger it's not hard

ikr

dat asss

Caveman THIS!

You on mobile? That's why
If not, just click on em

combine meme

Yeah fam.

I laughed so hard, is there a full video ?

That's the reason for safety belts

Basically checkum

Is the delete system 32 thing a myth or some sort of creepypasta?

People are so unoriginal, jfc

Caveman THIS

Listen kid, have some fucking respect. That man was the motherfucking president of the U S OF A. That's United State of America if you're too young to figure it out. When I was your age, my parents would beat me if I said anything bad about the president, no matter what fucking party he was from. He's the president. And that's a positition that DEMANDS respect, if you can't do that, then get the FUCK out of my America. Fucking Millennials, you think you can do whatever the hell you want and have absolutely no consequences, WELL NEWS FLASH, this is the real world kiddo, and you need to grow the fuck up. Can't do that? Well then fuck off. Go to Canada, Mexico, or hell, Africa, and miss all of the freedoms you'd have here, because guess what? You don't deserve them. So fucking grow up, respect your elders, respect the president, and grow a fucking pair, you snot nosed little shit? You hear me?
You don't deserve America. And it sure as hell deserves better than you.

Faggot iPhone user detected. Go suck on Steve Jobs desiccated cock and his ghost might give you webm support

sauce?

he was also a jew, arguement INVALID

nerve gas?

Actually itz blackberry :)

Probably his ex

what fucking part of this:YLYL? YLYL.

Extreme difficulty activated. is so difficult for you to comprehend faggit?

ME