FUCKING SHIT Sup Forums this just happened

FUCKING SHIT Sup Forums this just happened

>hear a knock on my door at 12:30 am
>look at peep hole and saw 3 black males
>they keep knocking and there is no vehicle parked in front of my home
>turn on the street light and they begin to walk away
>call 9/11 and within 5 minutes 3 police cruisers circle around my block and briefly question me

Does this mean I should purchase a weapon for self defence?

if so what type? always wondered about getting the infamous AR-15 but not sure if thats good enough compared to a shotgun

Budget : $900

>living in CA btw

CA doesn't allow ARs anymore. Sorry user. You gotta go with a pistol, but be prepared to wait a few months.

Just get a pistol Walter p22 with suppressor good little pistol to scare away those negroid fucks.. they're brutal watch out !

are you fucking serious ??

Yeah man, CA gun laws are atrocious, and get worse and worse all the time.

>turn on the street light
nigga wat

get a pitbull

CA doesn't allow any NFA items. Supressors are banned.

Probably meant the outside light for his porch.

I'm currently looking for a good handgun am from texas. Don't really know what I'm doing.

Doesn't CA have that super long waiting law period?

I live in SC, know a guy who co owns a gun shop, recently moved into sketchy neighborhood and he hooked me up with a decent pump shotgun for like 200 bucks. Same day. We are all racist as fuck but it's a nice place to live if you love guns and trailer trash.

Look up ghost guns and find a dealer

Lotta people before have recommended browning firearms but I was looking at them in a catalog and their like $500 is this normal for handguns?

get a shotgun and some birdshot
make sure you don't use buck for home defense

OP, get an SLR-107. It might be about $1050 brand-new but you won't regret it. Easy to shoot, fantastic build quality, can beat the shit out of it and just abuse it and it'll still keep on chugging along. Also, if you unfortunately ever do need to pull it out to use it, there mere sight of such a weapon is guaranteed to make even SUPER GIGA NIGGA shit his pants and cry for forgiveness.

Mosey on down Socal OP move into a neighborhood with wannabe mexican "cholos" believe me the least you're gonna worry about is if there's gonna be a party going on near your house till 5am or something

its a 10 day waiting period in california for any firearm. even if you bought it from a private seller.

>mfw i can walk into a gun store in wisconsin and buy any firearm i can afford and walk out 20 minutes later with it.
so glad i got out of commiefornia

Just buy a bat or some shit. Don't be an idiot user. You don't need a fucking gun, if you didn't look like a victim already they wouldn't bye knocking on your door. Maybe work on that too

I second this idea although it's a bit beyond the stated budget OP sir

What if they have guns? You expect op to fight them off with a bat?

3v1
yeah those niggers are gonna shove that bat right up his ass

It's never too late to begin thinking about home defense.

its never too early*
when they're busting in his door its a bit too late

Call the police. Give them whatever they came to steal and move on with life. No point in initiating a shoot out with people meaner and more desperate than you

He should still be packing some heat the cops are not always gonna be there before shit turns bad

get AR and luger pistol just for fun because you feel like nazi oficer with it

Don't be dumb OP. I live in Cali too, you'd be better off with a nice .22 or even a .38 special revolver. Something fun that you can take to the range, not something conspicuous. Learn how to use it the right way so you can actually defend yourself. Armalite Rifle is just a name, and doesn't protect you as much as your own confidence and practice.

SLR107 guy checking in. OP if you can't own a good assault rifle like the SLR-107, recommend a good defensive shotgun loaded with 12ga 00 buckshot. Remington 870 is a good choice. Cheap, reliable and deadly in close quarters. Plus the buckshot won't penetrate walls and shit as much since your adrenaline will be pumping and you'd be in full-on tunnel vision in such a situation, so the rounds that YOU WILL miss will have less of a chance of hurting others.

Then call the police, I've never been in a sketchy situation where a firearm would have made it better. If he pulls a gun on those niggers they'll start shooting and op will be dead. If op calls the police they can handle it. That's their job

What if all they want is to just beat the shit out of op maybe even kill op all in the name of #blacklivesmatter?

get a glock .40 caliber they shoot very smooth

buckshot WILL penetrate walls
use bird

Also, I don't think a group of 3 black guys (even if they were very large) would be willing to risk it with someone wielding a shotgun. If they were stupid enough (well let's face it, they're niggers!!) 12ga would have more than enough stopping power to knock them down

>I've
Well lucky you user. Some others don't have that luxury.

Then OP looks like a timid bitch who the niggers think they can fuck with. That's his fault.

$500 sounds about right for an entry-level handgun.

A trained OP is live OP even if it may be unnecessary I'm sure OP will still like having a gun just in case

are you daft? nevermind, the answer to that is apparent. police are (delayed response) reactive, not proactive, dummy. better to have a plan and not need it than need it and not have it. kinda hard to move on with life when youre dead because those 'mean mean desperate people' didnt want to leave any witnesses, bozo...but surely those guys just wanted to welcome him to the neighborhood with a fruit basket or something and op is a racist for not opening the door, right???.....smh.

It is his right to defend himself and his property. Pacifism won't always solve everything. "It is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it"
Castle Doctrine
California ยง Penal Code 198.5 "Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that force is used against another person, not a member of the family or household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred."

I don't know user but I'll ask.
Op do you look like a bitch?
Really? Fuck I need to do more research I guess I really want a handgun nothing huge in caliber but effective and reliable.

Get a judge revolver, it can fire .410 (small shotgun) and .38 (pistol round). If you have more questions start a thread on /k/ those guys know more than me.

Buy a pistol for self defense, rifles are a bit bulky for immediate situations such as confronting tyrone and his nigg nogs.

Canada or California ('defence')...

Castle Rock Vs. Gonzales.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the police are not required to protect citizens: All they're responsible for is picking up the pieces afterwards.

There wasn't a car in your drive because they broke down around the corner and were coming to you for help you racist fuck

ITT: lots of small dick gun owners.

>Does this mean I should purchase a weapon for self defence?

Reinforce your door with one of those frame braces so it'll be much harder to kick in. Set up a sprinkler on a motion detector so that if anyone walks on your lawn at night they get wet. Surprisingly effective.

The thing about shooting someone is the paperwork et cetera. WELL MR. user DID YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE WAS THREATENED WHEN THOMAS J DINDU BROKE IN YOUR HOME..?

no

i meant the light literally on my porch

just looked it up yes

not looking into going on the black market with a bunch of cartel members man

very interesting suggestion, i guess $1050 isnt too bad if its that reliable and easy to shoot as ive never really had any experience with any fiream

>bat

how you gonna swing a bat in a doorway?

But how well does that hold up in California? I know that several other states have similar doctrines, but the actual enforcement of them ranges over an enormous spectrum.

kek

You're a giant pussy for wanting a gun because some black folks knocked on your door OP

>who unlawfully and forcibly enters
they got to force their way in before you shoot 'em. That means one toe over the doorstep and blammo

Can you not read?

Your a democrat aren't you...

People knock on your door at midnight, you don't recognize them, I'd be a bit nervous too but I already own a gun sooo

Knocked in the middle of the night, op was probably about to Jerk it not expecting anyone. What do you think they wanted? A donation. For them church programs?

I definitely don't want any fucking randoms at my door at 12am even if it's some fucktard that may not look dangerous

>mfw get a bat prepare for 3v1
>mfw when don't shoot ppl more desperate than u

What the fuck level autism. OP buy the fucking gun and Smoke those nigs next chance you get. Fuck these pussy pansy ass libtards

fuck you piece of shit dumbfuck motherfucker no one is supposed to knock on your door at that fucking time asshole

3 dudes knock on your door at midnight? What purpose could they possibly have to be there? What are you gonna do, open it up and let them take your tv and rape your girlfriend?

He'd probably like that I'm sure his gf has been feeding him cuck stories.

dude, user, the answer to your problems is totally like, dude, there's like this movie and this guy, he needs to regulate shit on a dimensional level and so he just goes to the store and he's like just, "12 gauge autoloader, .45 long slide with laser sighting, phased plasma rifle in 40W range, uzi 9mm"... you should be able to get that shit at like any corner store... it's that easy. you're welcome, Sup Forumsro/

Glock is best in terms of cost effectiveness and very accurate as well as easily repaired and reliable. Go to a range and try out different types to see which you are most comfortable with.

buying a shotgun or AR15 style rifle is cool and all... but they are both very cumbersome and bulky when it comes to home defense.

Just get a good 9mm pistol, a M&P or Glock 17 are great.

A hand gun is easy to stash in your home, and in a pinch you can use it with one hand, hence the name hand gun... you cant shoot a rifle/shotgun with one hand, or at least you cant shoot it properly.

The big thing is you only shoot if they enter your home, and don't be a dumb ass like you see on tv and just stand out in the open in your living room, firing off shot after shot at them.Use some cover or peek out from something big and heavy in case they have guns too.

Exactly my point

Ive killed a niglet intruder.

>"Mr. user if you'd step outside wed like to take your statement."
>"you can speak to my lawyer."
>"we just want tp piece together what happened here. You're not in trouble."
>"lawyer"

It REALLY started to piss them off.

When i got ahold of my layer his only response was "oh thank god" when I told him that I made no statements even about being fearful.

The statement I ended up giving was two sentences
"I alerted the intruder to my presence who then came at me in a threatening manner. Fearing for my life I shot him in self defense."

White man shooting a nigger, they wanted to try and charge me with something to avoid a chimpout

Just go buy a can of "Raid" bug killer! That should take care of them Moon Crickets... Or hang a "help wanted" sign on your front door! A job is like Kryptonite to those Porch Monkeys!

That happens even when blacks kill blacks these days.

fuck i live in CA too, where specifically? I live in a ghetto ass neighborhood but this never happens

I can. However, I frequently socialize with both police officers and lawyers, and have come to the realization that the wording of these kinds of laws are open to interpretation.

For example, prosecutors will argue that the homeowner's fear of bodily harm was not reasonable, using character witnesses to convince a jury that they were obviously harmless, or to discredit the defendant. You'll recall that this was the exact strategy used in the Zimmerman trial.

Another trick is to simply bring up other charges. Sure, this law says you can use lethal force to defend your home from intruders, but you still discharged a firearm within city limits.

Finally, even if you win in court, you may still be subject to civil suits from "the victim"s" family, in which case the only thing that really matters is how the judge feels about firearms.

Yeah, I can read, Sup Forumsro. I'm just trying to read between the lines.

It sounds like those 3 nigs were testing the waters. Its odd that they did this at night, it seems like the most popular break-ins (at least where I live) are the mid afternoon burglaries. They case the whole neighborhood in the afternoon, when everyone is at work or school and just start knocking on doors seeing whos home and whos not, then they kick the door in and grab what they can

The fucking media didn't help either posting that younger pic and not his current pic. No wonder why he doesn't give a shit.

I'd have to agree with a hand gun because I don't think you outright want to kill the other person if you can manage to have them bleeding on the floor unable to do anything instead

you're a faggot

There ya go! How would the local media cover the story in California? "White man shoots three unarmed black youths?"

You missed your opportunity to legally kill someone. Oh well, better luck next time

Remember """""""I feared for my life"""""""

Their mom and dads would be on tv "they dindu nufgin, they just tryin tah sell magazines for a school trip"

Castle doctrine defense happens pre-jury.

If someone is threatening your life at close range a handgun may not be enough.

Contrary to what movies show, shooting a 200lb man running at you with a 9mm handgun isn't going to stop him unless you dump the whole mag.

HIfe might not even realize he's been shot until after he's bashed your brains in.

If it's close range you won't be able to fire fast enough.

A shotgun is best for home defence.

in majority of situations you would want to make sure that the individual that broke into your home did die. i know in wisconsin we have castle doctrine, which allows us to shoot any individual that poses a threat to anyone in our homes that are not wanted. but if you do not kill them, you could face legal actions against you. they could sue, it has happened before. also, you dont just shoot once and watch them bleed out. you shoot until they stop moving, once they stop and are no longer a threat to you, then you stop.

Contrary to what you just said: 2 bullets in center of mass on a 400 lb man will render them unable to fight in 1 minute and dead in 4 (with no drugs involved and no medical help)

Great! Educate me on how it works in California:

Who makes the call? A judge? The prosecutor? A grand jury? How are they influenced by the media, politics, and public opinion? How often is the Castle Doctrine upheld compared to how often these cases are tried in CA?

>has never shot a shotgun in the dark without hearing protection in an enclosed space.

This is also I'd just try to at least not to kill the tard if I can avoid it they're both valid points I'm guessing the specific firearm and caliber would also matter but anyways only the OPs safety is in question right now and I think some good pros and cons have been posted then again I'm no gun expert

One minute is a long time in a fight.

What else happened though, OP? What were they wearing? Did they dress like if they were going to do a home invasion? I live in Cali too (LA) so I hear about that shit all the time but have never experienced it. I'm scared as shit since my gay liberal family won't keep guns around.

We're not talking about gunning down someone you already incapacitated with your first 1-3 shots.
You may be able to get away with it legally but that is still murder.

>you shoot until they stop moving, once they stop and are no longer a threat to you, then you stop.
Bad advice.
If you put a shot in the back that can open you up to murder charges automatically.

I cant speak to WI law, but where I live a guy shot an intruder twice. When he started crawling to get away he shot the guy in the back of the head.
Charged with murder.

1 minute is more than enough time for him to close 15ft distance and kill you.

I'd rather have hearing problems than be dead fam.

Also, .410 buckshot with flashlight. Problem solved, no hearing damage

Its not about hearing problems. Its about the temporary incapacitation that renders you with impaired senses in a deadly situation.

Cali? You and OP are confirmed for little bitches.

Like I said. 410.

>has never shot a 9mm without hearing protection in an enclosed space
9mm is about 160 decibels
12ga is about 155

He should most definitely be charged with murder. That's straight up execution at that point holy shit.

Justifiable Homicide by way of Trespassing (castle Doctrine) is never tried: if you get to Jury, you are at the point of Regular Justifiable Homicide.

99% of cases wherein a person is shot on home premise, where there is evidence of Trespassing, do not go to court.

The Prosecutor looks at the evidence (put together by the police) and decides that a Judge would throw it out on Justifiable Homicide; even if they do press it, the Judge throws it out 99% of the time; and even if he does not, the defence is allowed to press it to a grand jury and they will throw it out (99.99% in CA)

No cases wherein the intruder was shot dead after trespassing in the last 5 years have come to court that I know of.

Castle Doctrine literally says: There is no Case to be had.

Not when 95% of your ability to fight is removed immediately, "unable to fight" means completely unconscious.

Please don't teleport behind me I'm scared

Maybe if the house is made from cardboard that you Americans use

Ay our cardboard makes us feel somewhat safe