How many of you speak more then one language?

How many of you speak more then one language?
At the moment I am learning Russian, native language is American English.

Born in Ukraine, so I speak Ukrainian and also understand Russian. Live in Holland, so I speak Dutch. Studied German and French for a while.

Most Ukrainians speak Russian don't they? And what brought you to Holland?

cyka blyat

I speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and White.

The languages aren't exactly the same, but there are a lot of similarities. It helped growing up with Russian television. Work brought me to Holland and better living conditions.

>american English
>american
>English

Lel bruh

British English, American English, Canadian English. There is a difference. Do some research faggot.

White? And is Mandarin your native language?

Been living my whole life in germany, so fluent german. My parents are russian and taught me that pretty well. As for english, I still have no idea how I learnt it so well. Must have been because of gaming since I was able to speak the language before I actually had any classes in school. I also have to take spanish classes soon.

Yes and yes

Jag talar svenska

I remember a friend telling me this in college. I had one friend from the Ukraine though, and another from Russia, they would speak in Russian together though.
And yes Russian television can help with this. I'm starting with childrens books.

Native Polish speaker, besides that I speak English. That has to be the only thing I've really enjoyed learning in school.

How do you mean white?

wash your feet you heathen.

What do you do for a living?

k dude

dutch
english
french
german
japanese
in this order

Yes

English
Spanish
Korean
Cantonese

Yeah, I have a Russian co-worker I sometimes speak Russian with. If I don't know the Russian word for something, I'll just say it in Ukrainian and she knows what I mean

Tourist information at the moment

German
English
Turkish
French
Japanese