Is pewdiepiew dank now ? Wtf is going on I actually enjoy his content now

is pewdiepiew dank now ? Wtf is going on I actually enjoy his content now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo
youtu.be/1mLO9cMz4Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being "dank" doesn't make you enjoyable. Your content must be interesting, not repetitive clickbait

It's simple OP, enjoying his content confirms how fucking retarded you are. Think about it, you watch a grown man to forget how shit your life is compared to his whilst feeding him that sweet YouTube paycheck© enjoy it OP!! also try killing yourself instead of posting next time

wtf you makem e sad I';m going to drink sum bleach now k 10x buy

He's always been good. He's just done giving a fuck about stupid gay shit. He's funny as fuck.

Wow OP is a massive faggot.

made you post though huh
>really makes you think..

He's still cancer and so are the people who watch him.

His 9 year old fans grew up and became his 15 year old fans, so he changes to the new demographic. And what do 13-15 year old kids enjoy? Filthy Frank. Pewdiepie is now Frank. It's simple.

Why do people like youtubers so much? They just scream and go out of their way to act sporadic. And their fan bases are always fucking cancerous.

really makes you think

Okay

Pewdieshit will never be papa Franku
Frank is legit funny.

youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo

if pewdiepie sucks then why is he the most famous youtuber?

Because just like actual cancer, he's a tumor that didn't stop growing.

>repetetive old memes
>still screaming like idiot
> repeat one meme more than whole normiebook
wow, keep goin OP

That's not an actual reason user.

a lot of ppl subscribed him when he makes some interensting content and forget to unsub him

Check'd but he also has the most views. Stats do not lie. Did it ever occur to you guys that made he really is funny and you guys are basically hipsters that go against the flow just for the sake of argument?

But it is though.

Nice meme faggot

wow nice facebook meme normie.

to be honest, i liked old pew when he makes some interensting stuff, yestrday i watched some of his new video and even "Hylary cringe queen" has a better humor...

Calling someone cancer does not define what makes them said cancer. Its like using the word you are trying to define in the definition.

Exactly, but it is a reason regardless of what you say fam.

because you know it from normiebook doesnt mean it comes from normiebook

:^)

also check'ed

he is trying hard to become redneck

no you fucking newfag

I personally enjoy his content. Do i enjoy 100% of his content? No. But he is funny. It's like when you are being stupid with your friends funny. I like the fact that he just doesn't give a shit and make his videos how ever he wants. And it works.

>hide thread

calling me a newfag with this reaction gif.
>tfw

Ok. How about this. Do you find him unfunny? Is his content too over used?

look here you nigger,i have 770 pics to choose from and i found this

fuck you nigger

I know how you fucking haters roll. Anything that's semi popular or anything that you niggers didn't find 1st on your own is automatically bad and cancer lol

You're too fucking predictable.

calling me a nigger when I'm actually white.
>tfw he has 770 pics

>This

Well people posting Pepe are newfags. I miss feels good man

if you like his content, everything is ok... but hey, dank? think about it, for example Trump is dank because he generating new memes.

Pew only recycle old memes to be funny, i dont think this is dank

Never said he was "dank". I'm not OP.

your forehead is bigger than my future
mfw i turn into a cat

wow you really made me think

ok, my bad.

but still, did you see his old videos? i think they are better...

you do realize that isnt going to do shit right?

Yeah i can agree with that user. Old > New but i feel like it's much better than when it was last year for sure.

Why?

This x1000000000000

I feel ashamed for enjoying frank due to the sole fact that his fanbase is made up of middle schoolers and highschoolers.

hey fucktards, get the fuck out argue somwhere else

/thread

Try anthongy fangtango

haha no

Im in college. I watch franku on the daily. This is already invalid damn straight outta the gate too

Pewdiethony pietano here the internets busiest brony

Yes and yes, the shitty acting and annoying voice and hard like reeeeee's used to piss me off, they still do so I just avoid his shit like the plague.

His content is also terrible just like most "high end" gaming channels, with overacting, being a general spastic and brofist he can shove it up his asshole, plus he's in general toxic and trends stupid shit and makes comments which the fucking people who just sit through a video commentating do a better job at than him.

TLDR; he's cancer.

Also Markiplier, IrishSepticCunt, Syndicate and the others can all waltz into a has changed together as they're also huge cucks.

People hatin' are those wannabe fedora tipping hipster fags.

>>itt hurrdurr all who enjoy peudupy is fucking gay lol fgt

this is not Sup Forums or Sup Forums
pew just stop to make interensting content

Gas chamber* haven't slept.

Pewdiepie is best YouTuber xD :3

Ok user i can respect your opinion. Everyone is different.

nigga i dont even have a fedora,i sit at my computer desk 24/7 and dont do anything else

The rest of these faggots are annoying and boring but dunkeys overwatch videos at least are hilarious imo

this

So you think he's original? Witty? And a natural comedian?

When all he does is scream and plays the village idiot then to captain obvious.

Brofist.

I think youve forgotten where you are

*Starts floating in the air with his eyes glowing red and spheres of dark energy resonating from his palms*

Rawr ;3

youtu.be/1mLO9cMz4Lo

*nuzzles* ^///^

hey, you are starting to be autistic user

I cant tip my fedora because i dont want to get dorito fingers on it but yeah frank is gay and his fambase is middle schoolers i wish i had discovered him before anyone else and maybe i wouldve liked him but since im not in middle school i feel like im a better person for not liking him

*shoves you* leave

Yeah i do. Otherwise he wouldn't have so many subs. Other "good youtubers" fucking suck because their content is so niche.

Has Sup Forums really lost it's shit? Are the users literally edgy summer kids, weaboo autists and whatnot? What happened to us, when we had a raid board we would raid the fuck out of someone, not to mention we hated traps, now we have mental illness threads, post your secrets 24/7 and fucking waifu claiming. What happened to the real oldfags? The Desu spam? And who can forget the legendary /l/ board, i am surprised we haven't fucked this idiot up yet, not to mention all the SJW cucks browsing Sup Forums.

*Uses shadow clone* Pshhhh...nothin personnel kid..

shut up lol

Go back to your trap thread faggot. The adults are speaking

*unsheaths katana* "Desu Moshi Watashi Wa" *slices down through your rolls and you explode*

"Psh nothing personal faggot"

Harambe thread?

>desuspam
newfag spotted

>hurr durr where is the cool Sup Forums lik on the YT videos

The autism is stronger than what i thought, is summer here to stay or some shit?

I can't even talk to you, you're like a BLM activist or a SJW.

>implying desuspam is for newfags
>has no idea what desu is to begin with

user, you are talking to the last oldfag on Sup Forums you autist

omfg take your fb meme back to fb

Nobody is stopping you from leaving.

Pic related you fucking skrub.

Summerfag...

*It's a hologram*

>selfproclaming newfag

wow, did you found this on google images?

So just because i have a different opinion than you im automatically wrong? Also. Fuck niggers. Don't lump me in the same group as those filthy fucking apes and those safe space twinks.

oh look somebody who thinks his opinions matter